PDA

View Full Version : How Many

Sheila
05-05-2010, 04:57 AM
Of you have Partners, family and friends who are here on this on site as well , that know about you being Transgendered & do they know where you are on the Transgendered scale ........... I am not asking about friends you have made here unless of course you are now a couple :)

NatashaCD
05-05-2010, 05:17 AM
Hello Sheila I do have a very supportive partner named Kelly she means everything to me she has already told me that she will support me if i ever wanted to go on hormones and go through surgery if i ever go down that path so yes we are very happy together

DAVIDA
05-05-2010, 05:22 AM
Hi Sheila!
I'm not sure about your question. Are you asking if we have family or friends that have joined this forum? Or are you asking if we have family and friends that know about us?
Answer to the first senario, no. My daughter was going to, but she joined the chat-room instead and I don't think that she has come back to join this forum.
Answer to the second scenario, yes. I have several friends that know of my trans situation and they come visit knowing that I will more than likely be dressed when they do.
My mother, two sisters and daughter all know and all but my oldest sister has seen me dressed.
When my mother saw me, she just said "Don't break an ankle!":heehee:
I had on a pair of 4" zebra print heels!:D

OH! I forgot the most important one! Jean! She supports me in everything!:thumbsup:

BRANDYJ
05-05-2010, 06:27 AM
Sheila, if I am reading your question right, you are asking about those that know about our being transgendered that are on this site too. My SO does not come here. She knows I am on this site and has no issue with it at all. One reason she doe snot come here is simply due to her having so little computer time while raising 3 grand daughters. I wish she would be part of this site. No doubt she would be an asset to other GG's seeking answers and support.
And yes, she knows exactly where I am on the gender scale. I'm happy to say that where I am is exactly where she likes it. She would not be happy if I wanted to go 24/7 or consider SRS. Like me, she likes both sides of me, male and female.

Mirani
05-05-2010, 06:34 AM
My SO is registered here but visits rarely (usually asks me whats going on or I read stuff out loud - except the GM forum).
She has taken me by the hand to where I am on the spectrum.
We have talked about hormones and SRS, but as I am not wanting to go that way, she is happy with the status quo.
Without her, I would never have got this far.
She is not only with me, but also at times leads me (only places I want to go tho').

DAVIDA
05-05-2010, 07:15 AM
Thanks for the PM Sheila!:hugs:
Then, no.:o

But I think that if someone has friends and/or relatives on here, then there must be at least some sense of them being TG.

Tina B.
05-05-2010, 08:58 AM
My wife knows about this site, and I tell her about a post from time to time, and yes she knows exactly where I am on the scale. But as far as joining the forum, it's just not her thing. I think she's waiting for the movie version.
Tina B.