PDA

View Full Version : Who fits into wifes clothes??

jettjenny
05-06-2010, 06:12 AM
The best way not to be outed is work on fitting into the little ladies clothes. Being of the same frame, i had to loose a little weight to get into her size 8 pants, dresses, etc. we have the same (almost) size feet so the pumps and open toed shoes fit good (although a little tight). No need to hide stuff around the house. Yes, i know not all of use can be in this situation. If i need new stuff i just go shopping with her and make suggestions of what I (she) should buy. The only issue is not ussing up all her make-up, any suggestions?

Mirani
05-06-2010, 06:29 AM
So you stretch some of her shoes, deceive her into purchases and use her make-up.
I wonder how she will feel when she finds out you tricked her into purchases for your pleasure?

I am not unsympathetic to your plight. Being trans is not a choice. It is part of who you are and no doubt the urges are irrepressible and need expression.

You asked for suggestions.

1. Be honest and come out to her
2. stay hidden and find a place for YOUR stash
3. Next time you go shopping with/for her, don't be so selfish and think of her.

Sometimes we trans people think that being trans excuses bad behaviours. I really do understand keeping your CD status hidden for fear of ........ whatever yours is. But please rethink your strategy so that your wife's possessions aren't misused.

oh and (ref your title) ...no I don't fit into my SO's clothes.

BRANDYJ
05-06-2010, 06:36 AM
My now deceased wife and I were able to wear the same size clothes in some styles...not all. She would sometimes borrow something of mine to wear, but that was rare. I never would have thought about wearing clothes she wore. However, it was always a treat to get a hand-me-down form her. In fact it was special that it was then no longer hers, but now mine. That made the garment special in some strange way to me. Call it an unspoken boundary we shared. so no, I am not going to wear my present SO's clothes unless and until she says she is passing it on to me. I like the fact we have our very own wardrobes and don't share clothes even though we are not the same size to make it possible if we wanted to. She would be offended if she thought I was wearing her clothes. Again, other then what she has given to me.

eluuzion
05-06-2010, 06:36 AM
hiya jettjenny,

sounds like good "drug logic" to me...
:daydreaming::doh::daydreaming:

Jus' kidd'n...you obviously do not have any sisters? Women are like bloodhounds with their clothes and make-up. Most of them grow up fending off the attempts of female siblings and friends always wanting to "wear their stuff".

Just a security suggestion...consider buying your own "stuff", as your luck might change quickly if you do not. Particularly if you are using her make-up. She will notice the slight changes in her eyebrow pencil, etc. and even notice a slight change in the original position she left things in, which you failed to duplicate, when you returned things. Not to mention the possibility of eye infections and bacterial exchange present in sharing make-up.

I am an expert at the hide-n-seek game, since I happen to do it for a living. I can tell you this, what you are doing is one of the most difficult games to pull off successfully. Especially over time.

You already have parents, so I'm not trying to be yours. Just tossing out some things to consider. The water can become deep in a heartbeat.

ok,ok...I'll admit it. When I was married, I did try on one of her work dresses...from the clothes hamper of course. Yes, it fit. I'm only 5'8"+ and thin, so it worked. hey, do what I suggest, not what I do...hehehe
Have Fun...

victoriamwilliams1
05-06-2010, 06:45 AM
Actually thats the best way to get outed!! Though I can and have worn a few of my wifes clothes, I have found it best to get your own.

gabimartini
05-06-2010, 06:54 AM
I know it's none of my business, but since you posted... shouldn't you get your own stuff? I mean, I think it's a little rude to go using her clothes, without her knowledge and then what? If you put the stuff back dirty (eeew!) or wrinkled it will be weird. Equally, if you put it to wash, she'll know she didn't use it. So, like Eluuzion, I think your wife's bound to notice it at one point or another. GGs have a sixth sense for interlopers!

Sandra
05-06-2010, 07:00 AM
Go buy your own stuff... and stop wearing her clothes.

Can you imagine how she will feel if she finds out what you've been doing? Tell her and stop pussy footing around.

DonniDarkness
05-06-2010, 07:01 AM
Jettjenny,

My wife and i have a "My clothes are MY CLOTHES!, no one else can look good in them but me policy"

My best suggestion, whether you tell you wife or not, is to buy your own stuff.

Clothing is a personal thing to a girl and when she finds out youve been sneaking into her clothes, she will be more hurt by that than the actual crossdressing

Mirani
05-06-2010, 07:03 AM
Go buy your own stuff... and stop wearing her clothes.
Can you imagine how she will feel if she finds out what you've been doing? Tell her and stop pussy footing around.

Sandra, you really mustn't hold it all in .. its not healthy. Just say it how it is! ;)

BRANDYJ
05-06-2010, 07:07 AM
It might be one thing for your wife to find out you are a crossdresser. But to many, as others have said, clothes is a personal and private thing.
She might be outraged that you invaded her privacy in wearing her clothes. Many women would find that a hell of a lot more creepy then the fact that a guy is a crossdresser.

mapletree
05-06-2010, 07:52 AM
for me I have or am developing my style and so what I like is an expression about me so i have my clothes
of course i like may items my wife has and often i see clothes in stores and on other women I think looks great

Deborah Jane
05-06-2010, 08:02 AM
any suggestions?

Yeah, ask for this thread to be locked before you get burned!!!!

Seriously, buying your wife clothes, just so that you can wear them is unbelievable, how about this for a better idea....

BUY YOUR OWN CLOTHES!!!!

I'm pretty sure if your wife finds out what you've been doing your next thread will be something like.....

My wife caught me wearing her clothes and threw me out

Elsa Larson
05-06-2010, 08:19 AM
I told my wife about Elsa before our first date and she met Elsa before we were engaged. We wore the same dress size and she was glad to acquire my business and casual wardrobe and my earrings.

She died 4 years ago. It is still not fun to wear her clothes.

maggiecdva
05-06-2010, 08:42 AM
Ok maybe it might be fun to share your wife or SO's clothing and maybe you have permission,

But in my opinion you really should have your own clothing. To me part of living as a woman and experienceing the full range of emotions is buying clothing.

With online retailer there is no reason why a CD/TV/TG can't have their own clothes.

Just my 2 cents,

hugs - maggie

willowgurl
05-06-2010, 08:47 AM
My now Ex Wife's things were way too big for me. I think one of the reasons she divorced me was cause I was 3 sizes smaller than she.

Mirani
05-06-2010, 08:47 AM
Ok maybe it might be fun to share your wife or SO's clothing and maybe you have permission,
hugs - maggie

AS the OP says its a good way to "avoid being outed" --- it appears that the OP doesn't have permission . . . .

cd_ellen32
05-06-2010, 09:15 AM
When I came out to my wife, she related to me that one of her first clues was that when she was gone for a weekend that she noticed her clothes had been shifted when she got back. I tried real hard to put them back in the exact position as well. We wore the same size at the time, so I figured no big deal. She is now 3 sizes smaller than me so I can't fit into them.

Like many have said, come out to your wife then get your own clothes and shoes. Believe it or not, they do notice when their stuff has been used.

Ellen

kimdl93
05-06-2010, 09:15 AM
I have my own things because I'm quite a bit larger thatn her, but my wife and I do share skirts and stockings. However, this is done entirely above board - I don't wear her stuff w/o her knowledge & vice versa.

Nicole Erin
05-06-2010, 09:50 AM
My ex wife and I used to share clothes, well tops anyways. Mostly her borrowing my stuff, her taste in clothing kind of sucked so I very seldom would borrow hers.
Because her ass was so fat, she wore a bigger pant size.

Sheila
05-06-2010, 09:57 AM
The best way not to be outed is work on fitting into the little ladies clothes. ......................If i need new stuff i just go shopping with her and make suggestions of what I (she) should buy. The only issue is not ussing up all her make-up, any suggestions?

1) Buy your own, if ever you are discovered she will not be a happy bunny knowing you have used her clothes ...........

2) If ever she discovers this forum & your user name & reads why you have been making suggestions on her clothes, you are really gonna be in serious crap unless she is more understanding and supportive than most partners discovering ............ just my :2c:

Debs and I were discussing a lot of things CDing yesterday and Panties got mentioned......... now I don't wear them .... I used to until I discovered my Ex was a CDER and things had been missing and would suddenly re appear ....... it made sense where they had gone .............. from that day on I wore thongs ............. the thought of him using my underwear disgusted me and freaked me out .......... I hasten to add I supported him from day 1 of finding out, just not using my underwear :puke:

It amazes me the number of adults who think it is okay to secretly "borrow" and think that partners don't know something is up .......... one day she may find out that all thoughts thoughts that she was losing her marbles come back to haunt you, and being honest you won't get a great deal of sympathy :sad:

Sarah Doepner
05-06-2010, 10:05 AM
I admit that I tried my wife's things on in the beginning. We shared the same size on a few things, but not much. It is probably fortunate in that it forced me to get my own things. We now can share some tops, but other than that we keep our own stuff and ask before borrowing from the other. I really recommend that after you admit you are going to keep dressing that you get your own clothing, develop your own style and try very, very hard to be open with your S.O. about your crossdressing.

JazmyneCD
05-06-2010, 10:15 AM
Not anymore, I'm pleased to say. Guess losing 100 lbs. had something to do with it ;)

Karren H
05-06-2010, 10:21 AM
Hell... Maybe you should divorce her and marry someone more your size??

Schatten Lupus
05-06-2010, 10:46 AM
I agree that maybe you should get your own stuff. Just think about how your wife is going to feel should she discover what you have actually been doing? And should your wife unexpectedly return home early, don't you think it will soften the blow if you are wearing your own clothes, rather than hers? Not to hurt feelings, but personally I would leave someone if he was doing that to me, especially suggesting what I should buy so he could wear it.
But, me and my fiance used to be the same size, and it was alot of fun sharing clothes. But I have since lost 40 pounds (I was up to 50, but I've gained), and she has found some of what I lost. I keep wanting to go to Goodwill to buy a few different sizes of jeans, even if I don't really like them, just to see what size I am so that I can go buy clothes that I do like, but she is a penny pincher and doesn't want to waste the money.

JazmyneCD
05-06-2010, 10:47 AM
Hell... Maybe you should divorce her and marry someone more your size??

The clothes would be much more, um...sexy and feminine, let me tell you :)

Annaliese
05-06-2010, 11:15 AM
It is just wrong get your own clothes, My wife wares my clothes all the time with my knowledge. Hers are a little tight on me so I stay a way from them don't want to ruin her things.

JulieC
05-06-2010, 12:34 PM
Actually thats the best way to get outed!! Though I can and have worn a few of my wifes clothes, I have found it best to get your own.

Victoria is absolutely correct here. It's bad enough that you're actively hiding your crossdressing from your wife. There's a good chance she'll discover someday anyway. That's the conundrum that many married crossdressers face, when they didn't tell their now wives before they got married.

But, you've made it worse. Not only is your wife going to have to confront years of hiding, not revealing important things about yourself, etc. Now, she'll have to face you wearing her clothes behind her back, violating her personal space in the process. Even though she is your wife, that doesn't give you permission to wear her clothes. Women frequently wear their husband's clothes, but men don't. It's a dichotomous situation, but it's reality.

The chances of your wife discovering your crossdressing are astronomically higher because you're wearing her clothes. Even if you fit them perfectly (and you don't), accidents happen, wear and tear happen, stains happen. She WILL notice. All it takes is one pair of pantyhose running, or her shoes not fitting quite the way she remembered them fitting. She will discover something amiss and will start asking questions, and quite possibly not tell you she's looking into it until she has enough to confront you with. She might even know right now.

As with so many other people on this thread, my suggestions are to STOP wearing her clothes, using her things, get your own, and if you don't have children tell her about your crossdressing now. Delaying for months, years, decades...it doesn't help. Besides which, soooooo many people have posted here their surprise at their wives' acceptance once they revealed their crossdressing and got over the initial problems of betrayal, deceit, etc. due to hiding crossdressing.

I fit some of my wife's clothes, but not many. The same for her fitting mine. She borrows male and female things from me from time to time. Sometimes, like BRANDYJ, I get "hand me downs" that my wife doesn't want anymore. I too think of these as a special treat. I treasure a swimsuit of hers that is now mine. I have asked for and received carte blanche permission from my wife to wear her clothes when I want to, so long as I don't damage anything. She knows everything about my crossdressing, and I wouldn't have it any other way. I encourage you to have and hope you find the courage to evolve into the same situation.

JiveTurkeyOnRye
05-06-2010, 03:43 PM
No strategy built on dishonesty can be described as the "best" way to approach life.

Darla Jean
05-06-2010, 04:55 PM
Gosh, I read these posts and feel a bit like an idiot...I have my own underwear, panties, bras slips, but have often worn my wife's clothes (she does not know I dress)...guess that is dishonest, but then so is not telling her.....

sissystephanie
05-06-2010, 04:59 PM
My late wife was just over 5 foot tall and weighed about 120#. On the other hand, I am 5" 10" and weigh about 170! The only clothes of hers that I could fit into were panties! But she wore mostly cotton or nylon, and I prefer silk or satin!! She did wear mine sometimes!!

trisha59
05-06-2010, 05:11 PM
Besides all of whats has been mentioned, there is a real health issue with using her makeup. At the very least get your own makeup.

Sheila
05-06-2010, 05:16 PM
Gosh, I read these posts and feel a bit like an idiot...I have my own underwear, panties, bras slips, but have often worn my wife's clothes (she does not know I dress)...guess that is dishonest, but then so is not telling her.....

Yup, so at least get a bit more honest please, and buy your own clothes :)

JulieC
05-06-2010, 06:46 PM

One dishonesty means it's ok to have multiple dishonesties? :) In one sense, maybe. Dishonest is dishonest. But then again...

Wearing your wife's clothes is a sure fire way of being discovered. You have your own underthings. Now, go out and get the outer clothes (assuming that's what of your wife's you are wearing) and stop wearing your wife's.

Traci Elizabeth
05-06-2010, 07:39 PM
Well I think the OP gets everyone's point but I will share my situation to lighten things up a bit here:

My wife knows & supports that I am TS. We each have our own closets full of woman's clothes. We are basically the same size except for shoes. So we each ask each other if we can wear "this or that" with some frequency. I have a lot of items she loves and I love a lot of her items. It is really great when you can share clothes and be very open about it but then again, I am a full-time TS with a very loving wife so I have very few "man-clothes" to begin with.

We don't share undergarments, shoes, purses, or make-up (well once in a great while if one of us runs out of something that we need until we can get to the store).

A few times, my wife has put on one of my lipsticks in the morning and then automatically put it in her purse to take to work to freshen up with during the day. The same day I wanted to wear that color - so it works both ways.

I count my blessings everyday that I don't have to hide anything! :cute:

Midnight Skye
05-06-2010, 07:49 PM
Sooo don't please rail on the OP too badly. I'm guessing the reality most of us started in some point where we were "borrowing" someone else's clothing.

I was at your exact point though three years ago sneaking in my wifes clothing. Three months later I realized all the things the girls are telling you, which is that its a bad thing which is unhealthy for your relationship.

Jeannie
05-06-2010, 07:55 PM
We share almost everything but shoes.

Jeannie

t-girlxsophie
05-06-2010, 08:05 PM
while i agree with everyone on this thread that you should perhaps get your own clothes,but i dont agree with word like "wrong" to describe the fact the OP keeps the fact they dress from their SO,not everyone can be upfront to their loved ones also noticed some rather stuffy replies regarding girls who share their SOs clothes,bags etc If they have their permission then there is absolutely no problem with that

Miley
05-06-2010, 08:06 PM
My wife and I are the same dress size. All her clothes fits me. She doesn't mind me wearing hers that much, for her it is like sharing with a sister. Although i do have my own clothes like panties, Bras and dresses etc and she prefers that i wear my own so her clothes will last longer.

AKAMichelle
05-06-2010, 08:07 PM
I wish I could. Maybe in about 80 poiunds I will be close and then again maybe not.

luvgirlyclothes
05-06-2010, 08:21 PM
not really an option, but if it were, I think I would still prefer my own stuff. We have totally diffrent likes and taste in clothes :)

Jennifer in CO
05-06-2010, 10:27 PM
The best way not to be outed is work on fitting into the little ladies clothes. Being of the same frame, i had to loose a little weight to get into her size 8 pants, dresses, etc. we have the same (almost) size feet so the pumps and open toed shoes fit good (although a little tight). No need to hide stuff around the house. Yes, i know not all of use can be in this situation. If i need new stuff i just go shopping with her and make suggestions of what I (she) should buy. The only issue is not ussing up all her make-up, any suggestions?

does 35 years ago count? :o

WAAAAYYY back then, we shared everything except panties and pants as my legs are 2" longer and having one's own panties is just right. I did have my own bras as well but those we shared most of the time (I would pad out until I grew them bigger then she had to pad out!).

Jenn

carhill2mn
05-06-2010, 11:25 PM
As a "general rule of thumb" it is not a good idea to wear your wife's clothes without her knowledge (although many of us have probably done it) as surely at some time something bad will happen to an item and then what do you do?

WsprsOnTheWind
05-10-2010, 06:14 PM
Carole,

It wouldn't be good to borrow anyone's things w/o permission. SO of course you should have the same respect toward your wife, gf, so...whomever.

Dee2U
05-10-2010, 08:22 PM
I have worn the odd thing but generally no. We are not the same size. I am thinner and lighter than her but have a wider chest and larger feet. As I expand my own (hidden) wardrobe, I will do it less and less...Dee

Magickman
05-10-2010, 10:58 PM
Whether I would fit into wife's clothes would depend on whose wife it was, I guess, since I don't have a wife of my own.

My preference in that reapect, if I were to have a wife, is that she woukld be a little smaller than me.

Anyway, I buy my own clothes, in an eclectic selection.

SummerJ
05-10-2010, 11:02 PM
My girlfriend is a bit shorter than me, but i THINK her clothes might fit me.

She was unpacking today and she pulled out a pair of shoes and I really had to try hard not to try them on right there >_<

PhillyGuy2Girl
05-10-2010, 11:23 PM
My wife wishes we could wear the same clothes since we have the same taste and we could save money,but I'm a 6'3" but slender and my wife is only 4'7" so we can intrchange clothes unfortunetly.

Felicity :)

Dawn Andrews
05-11-2010, 08:57 AM
I lived with a girlfriend for four years and over that time I tried on most of her clothes - she did on a couple of occasions encourage me to do so. In secret, I regularly used her things, including her seldom used make-up. I could also get into most of her shoes.

For a while I was trusted to look after a friends house whilst she went on holiday. I found that we were about the same size, including shoe size and would spend hours trying on her clothes.

I am quite ashamed of these actions - although they felt great at the time. It was a breach of trust. As far as I know, neither suspected anything untoward.

When I got my own place and live on my own, I could not wait to buy my own things.

Dawn x

KristiMartin
05-12-2010, 07:22 AM
My wife has known about my crossdressing since before we were married, and she's uber-supportive (Love ya' baby!), but I still ask permission before borrowing any of her things.

Jocelyn Quivers
05-12-2010, 07:49 AM
I can fit into some of my wifes clothes, mainly skirts, and dresses or tops with lots of lycra spandex. I'm into my own clothing taste and styles which differs from hers. So the only time I wear her clothes is when she gives them to me as a hand me down. Even though from time to time she will borrow my clothes.

Vicki-Z
05-12-2010, 09:34 AM
Girl, I see major trouble ahead!

Vicki :hugs:

TinaMc
05-12-2010, 10:03 AM
I can get into some of my wife's clothes, but I only do so now when she lets me. In hindsight it feels kind of creepy me pawing over her stuff, I dunno... But it's good now that she knows (and she is very accepting too, bless her), I get lots of hand me downs, not necessarily my style but it is always fun trying on new stuff.

Dutchess
05-12-2010, 10:24 AM
Oh ME,,,, My CDer does and he is now at that stage where he dresses in things other than stripper chic or office formal ,, so he is now understanding how sexy it can be to don my Stevie Nicks every day gypsy dresses or my female harley davidson/ Triumph wear , my capris , jeans, Roxy tees .... He is also learning sadly that whatever wont fit me will not fit him either no matter how hard he tries .

I am very curvy, God gave me WAYYY too much on top and even though he is thin has a very wide ribcage ,,add to that his b cup forms and we are exactly the same .. he hates it that while we may be able to fit into some small/ cute pants/skirts/capri's that NO WAY are we gonna fit into any small or med lingerie or usually tops ... some med tops but rare ......

Fortunately for me I wear a sz 7 shoe and he a 10 so I am safe there plus I like round toed platforms and flip flops of all sorts and he likes extreme pointy toed heels. Although I recently found some pretty turqoise stone flip flops that he loves.

mykhelee
05-12-2010, 10:40 AM
I was a live in femme servant for 18 months once long ago, in my youth. I was underdressed or dressed 24/7 for much of that time. While I was taller and out weighed her by 40 pounds, many of her "outfits" would fit me as well, a little tight in a few places, I think that was the point.
It was common for us to go out, many people thought we were a lesbian couple. After all, no one thinks anything of two girls sharing a dressing room.
Outside pressures from her family and church were too much for her and we split.
It was wonderful to have my wardrobe as well as hers when it came time to find jeans or a skirt. She was a huge fan of corsets, cinchers and girdles. I still am.
Thank you for such a memory provoking prompt.
Peace

:dom:

SherriePall
05-12-2010, 01:40 PM
Are you trying to get me into trouble? No, actually she knows that I do borrow from time to time. Since she does not want to see me dressed, she also doesn't want to know what I wear.
I always put things back as I found them, so that's no problem. Actually, when I first told her that I dress (about 11 years ago after nearly 25 years of marriage), she wanted to know where my clothes were! She couldn't believe it when I told her I wore hers. I guess that showed how well I replaced them. Funny thing is, she wasn't upset or anything, but did ask me to put her lingerie in the wash after I wear them.

ellenwannabe
05-12-2010, 01:47 PM
I fit into most of my wife's clothes but have so many of my own that I seldom wear any of hers - we have the same shoe size but I prefer my heels over hers as mine are higher - she just puts up with my CDing which I do every day to some degree but she still says it's abnormal - enjoy it - Ellen

PretzelGirl
05-12-2010, 10:15 PM
Actually, she can fit into mine.

christinek
05-12-2010, 10:22 PM
I started by wearing hers but I too have so many of my own and our color pallet is different so what looks good on me does not on her. We are both a size 14, but she is a petite and I a regular. Now if we could share shoes :daydreaming: She is a 7 1/2 and I am woman's 11-regular

Sarah_GG
05-13-2010, 11:24 AM
My SO has about three tonnes of clothes to choose from and, on the odd occasion (twice in fact) that he has suddenly appeared in one of my skirts I have not been very amused at all. :straightface: Just because they've been squeezed on, doesn't mean they fit. And it means next time I want to wear something figure hugging, it's not. :straightface:

I'm sure you've got the message by now. Buy your own clothes. And tell your SO... and please do introduce her to this forum when you do!

rickibarr
05-13-2010, 02:20 PM
My wife and I (generally) wear the size pants, sometimes skirts; dresses almost never. Some tops yes but in general I would be one size larger. Shoes; not even close! She's 7.5 and I'm 11. The only time I wear her clothes is if she is getting rid of them. Then I would add them to my collection.

msginaadoll
05-13-2010, 06:17 PM
To save some further pain I just wanted to let the original poster know that if you ever mention trying on your wifes clothes, using makeup, etc in this room IMHO you will get some postings that may sound angry and it can get ugly. I'm not going to say whether that is good or bad it is just the way the room works. I know many of us have dont things we are ashamed of or didnt think were wrong at the time however you post certain things here and u will get some angry people. Im not sure if this post will get deleted by a moderator or if it should. I know we have room rules but there are also unwritten rules that every forum or group has. While this is a support group there is also a strong push that all cds should be honest to there partners and not hide there crossdressing. This room I do believe is a great forum and can be supportive in most cases. However we all bring our own predjudices etc here. I hope this post will be taken in the spirit it was written in.