PDA

View Full Version : Pharmacy fun

Leanne2
05-06-2010, 02:25 PM
I went to a Wal-Mart pharmacy this morning to get two prescriptions filled for my mother in law. I dressed casual with bra, panties, plain ladies jeans, men's colored short sleeved T, short white socks with ladies plain white canvas shoes. I didn't wear any makeup but my hair was styled and sprayed. As I stood in the drop off line I decided to be non-committal as to who I was.
When it was my turn I smiled and handed the scripts to the lady working that position. When she said," Name?" I said Debbie (last name). She then asked," Birthdate?" I told her the correct date. She typed a few things into her computer and then said," Deborah, it will take about thirty minutes. Do you want to wait?" I replied in my softest voice that I would come back later. Then I walked out of the store to do some other things. I filled the car with gasoline and then wrote a check to pay for it. The girl behind the counter asked to see my DL. It has a fem picture of me so she just wrote down the number. But she did a double take when she inspected my personal check. Now I have a unisex first name but my wife does not. The girl went to circle the second name but then noticed that it was different than the name on my license. When she circled the first name (mine) I could just see her wondering if we were a gay couple. Then I drove back to Wal-Mart. Now I stood in the pick up line with a different lady working there. She also asked,"Name?" I told her the name and spelled the last name for her. I wondered if she would think that I was Deborah. She found the meds and said," You have been here before, haven't you?" When I said yes she proceeded to tell me how I should take the medications. But I was almost caught. I was going to pay cash but discovered that the antibiotic medicine cost over ten dollars a pill! I told her that I would have to write a check, which I did. I wondered what she would think about my signature being a different name. She took the check, processed it and then said," Thank you Deborah." Again, I smiled as I walked out of the store. Leanne

jennifer easton
05-06-2010, 03:24 PM
that was cool, it's fun to play games, cause we can

Empress Lainie
05-06-2010, 04:24 PM
That was very good. You were cool. I was called Mrs. XXXX (my maiden name) several times at the grocery store nearby until I got everything changed to my new name. Now all the people there only know me as Lainie, my real legal name now.