PDA

View Full Version : How many of you ladies do this too?

Always Susan
05-07-2010, 08:54 AM
I've been dressing as Susan for years, from age six. Now that I have been layed off for one day a week I have the chance to dress as Susan all day.
My question is do any of you clean house? I've started spending the whole day cleaning house, doing the laundry, vaccuming, everything! Our house has never been cleaner. I'm love being able to stay in a dress and get something done too. My wife likes the job I'm doing and I think it pretty funny that I've gotten in to it so much.
What about you girls? What do you do when you get some alone time?

Kate Simmons
05-07-2010, 09:16 AM
What any red blooded woman likes to do. Sit on the couch eating bon-bons and watching soap operas. Doesn't get any better than that.:)

mapletree
05-07-2010, 09:18 AM
for some reason i clean the house much better when I am dressed up -- and I have no idea why

suesan
05-07-2010, 09:37 AM
me too when im suesan, i find cooking,and housework seem to enhance my whole experience.

kimdl93
05-07-2010, 09:42 AM
I've always been the housekeeper - and always preferred to be dressed when I'm doing it...usually in a job bra and running shorts.

curious5752
05-07-2010, 09:49 AM
I always sem to do a better job of house cleaning when I am en femme.

Cathy

Always Susan
05-07-2010, 09:57 AM
I'm gald to know at least a few of us girls keep a clean house. I've come to look forward to my day in a apron. So relaxing and peaceful while tiding up. You can bet dinner will be on the table too when my wife gets home.

Madilyn A.
05-07-2010, 10:11 AM
I always do the cleaning now, as I am retired, I enjoy and do a far better job when dressed. Also, sometimes in my maid gear, the best ! The wife loves it, I love it - life is good !

joank
05-07-2010, 10:13 AM
Since I retired I always do the house cleaning, laundry, ironing, and about 2/3s of the cooking. (I even do windows.) I stay dressed all day but it is a dress for comfort: flats, crops or jeans, sweater or shirt.

Amanda Stubbs
05-07-2010, 10:22 AM
I'm afraid I'm very lazy in both modes, though I'm usually en femme when it does get done!

Nicole Erin
05-07-2010, 10:29 AM
LAcking a "drab" mode anymore...

If I am gonna be doing some serious housework, I dress as comfy as possible. Tee shirt, shorts, sandals, certainly not my Sunday best.

Loni
05-07-2010, 10:32 AM
i know i have a vacuum around here someplace. :eek:
i know it exists cause i paid good money for one. :doh:

Loni

Danielle Gee
05-07-2010, 10:35 AM
I do most of the hosework, cooking, and laundry regardless of how I'm dressed. I must say tho, doing it while dressed adds another dimension to the most mundane of tasks

Danielle

t-girlxsophie
05-07-2010, 10:44 AM
Curiously When I was single and dressed I hated doing chores around the house,used to wait till it all piled up before forcing myself to work,thought I was Lady Muck,much too precious to be bothered with such mundane tasks lol
Now I'm married I do my fair share around the house,have realised get it done quick I can settle down in front of TV with the missus,and know Ive done my fair share of the household chores

Karren H
05-07-2010, 10:45 AM
Escept for the 3 weeks my wife was visiting her mother and I HAD to clean... Hell no!! If I'm going through all that trouble to do makeup and hair and dress up.. someone is going to see me! Lol. Plus if I don't go out enfemme...since I can pretend to be a woman might as well pretend to be a rich one and set and watch movies and eat bon-bons! :)

Nicole Erin
05-07-2010, 10:49 AM
Plus if I don't go out enfemme...since I can pretend to be a woman might as well pretend to be a rich one and set and watch movies and eat bon-bons! :)

Christ Karren, don't give them any ideas! :eek:

Jamie48
05-07-2010, 11:25 AM
I love cleaning while dressed. The feeling of women's clothing swishing about feels so good. My wife really likes to come home to a clean house. It is a good way to score points with her. A true win win situation.

Alanea
05-07-2010, 11:26 AM
I to like to dress up and do house work, cook, clean, laundry or watever.
Iwould much rather put on a skirt hose and a bra to do that stuff.
Alanea:battingeyelashes::battingeyelashes:

Lexine
05-07-2010, 11:44 AM
for some reason i clean the house much better when I am dressed up -- and I have no idea why

I am about to attempt to see if this is true on Saturday with my new dress! I'm actually a bit excited, though I'm worried that I'm going to make it dirty :(

rian
05-07-2010, 11:45 AM
Well when ever Im alone I slip directly into one of my lingeries and try all the outfits that i always dreamed doing alone ....it is my favorite time ever ...I wish I can share it with someone like me one day

Michaela42
05-07-2010, 11:48 AM
When I lived alone I did this all of the time. The few dates that I had over remarked about how clean my place was for being a single guy:D I guess I am just not a bon bon type "girl".

sissy meg
05-07-2010, 12:02 PM
I too love to clean while dressed. I even make sure I have high heels on with a short skirt or dress and of course pantyhose

I agree, it is easier while dressed enfemme than while dressed drab

Dee Dee Gee
05-07-2010, 12:08 PM
Yep, doing housework in my undies and figure-hugging short miniskirt.

Just thinking about it makes me wanna.................

(2 hours later)

Well, that's the ironing done !

x

bredalee25
05-07-2010, 12:22 PM
I'm so lucky to have found a wonderful woman. My wife and I live by these standards she does the housework laundry, cooking, and cleaning those are her jobs(her words not mine) I do the repairs around the house the lawn mowing the snow shoveling and maintain our pickup those are my jobs again(her words not mine).

However in my last live in relationship she forced me to cook, clean, and do laundry it was always more fun while dressed of course she didn't know i dressed until late in our relationship so for a long time I had to wait til she went on a day trip somewhere to dress while doing the housework.

Did i mention I HATE doing housework thats why i'm so lucky my wife forbids me to do housework HOORAY i've got it made.

Persephone
05-07-2010, 01:11 PM
Now that I have been layed off for one day a week I have the chance to dress as Susan all day.

Hi Susan. Sorry to hear about the layoff/furlough day but congratulations on putting it to good use and enjoying yourself at the same time.

I've been a homemaker/carpool "Mom" for almost 20 years now, having "given up" a career as "an executive" to stay home and take care of my family.

An "out and about" woman, I am also responsible for the house, the laundry, and all of the weekday cooking. Once you get into the rhythm of it, it is really very satisfying.

As to clothing, I have to admit that I wear "whatever;" usually casual femme pants and an old t-shirt for the day-to-day cleaning stuff. I try to look good in case someone comes to the door and so on, but, in truth, at home I tend to have my hair in a simple pony tail and usually don't have much makeup on unless I'm getting ready to go out.

Do whatever works for you and enjoy your time at home -- but do avoid those bon-bons!

Hugs,
Persephone.

Lynn Marie
05-07-2010, 02:54 PM
The problem here is that when I get dressed I want to be in heels, and heels are really not all that conducive to housework. They are so much more about tottering about, looking pretty, and showing off a little leg.

Besides, I live alone and do all the cleaning, cooking, laundry, and ironing myself anyway. Also the oil changes and reloading too. Come to think of it, I did most of this stuff when I was married too. I had a really lazy wife......Not any more!!!! LOL

Barbara_MacKenzie
05-07-2010, 04:56 PM
Well Susan, let me tell you, I am also in the home now and I take some pride in doing the housework, including the washing and ironing. My wife really appreciates coming home to a nice clean house and I love doing this. The other morning she showed me her skirt and said look, washed, ironed and hung up just as i like it!. I know most GG's would look on this as drudgery but I really like it. How lucky am I!

DonnaT
05-07-2010, 05:12 PM
Not always, but I do prefer being dressed when I do do some cleaning or do the laundry.

ArleneRaquel
05-07-2010, 05:15 PM
I love cleaning the house. Always enfemme of course. :)

msniki48
05-07-2010, 05:20 PM
Susan,

I don't know why.... but i do know that i too, so enjoy doing the housework as niki. maybe it is so anti - Vince!!!!.....my rebelious side is situated on my feminine side....i can't believe it!:heehee::heehee::heehee:

eluuzion
05-07-2010, 11:11 PM
I have always been a cleaning freak. I figured it had something to do with being at a military academy my high school years.

My mom told me that when I was a little kid, I would always clean my room & make my bed every day, without any prompting. So, there goes the military school theory...

I clean the house alot. For me, it is great therapy and one of the best times to plan and think. Cleaning always sets the mode of "getting things done" while I am thinking. Kind of a positive thinking scenario, I guess.

I am usually dressed too. One major drawback is that I always end up bending over at least once, to the point where a breast form goes flopping out onto the floor, bathtub, etc. So far, none have ended up the toilet, thank God.

linnea
05-07-2010, 11:20 PM
I clean and do laundry, vacuum, dust, etc.--all en femme--, but I don't do it that way because of what I'm wearing. I dress en femme whenever I'm at home, so I just keep up with the housework.

Vicki-Z
05-07-2010, 11:59 PM
I would love to be all dressed up and be responsible for doing the housework. I feel it enhances my feminine experience. It just feels natural to me. It helps me to feel like who I really am. I know I would make a good "wife". :daydreaming:

However my wife doesn't want a "wife". She says the housework is her job and she doesn't like me taking it away from her. :cry:

So I guess I'll just have to dream about being "June Cleaver". :heehee:

Vicki :hugs:

meleny
05-08-2010, 12:23 AM
If I'm dressed I like to be doing something. I have not had the courage to go out in public ( but I really want to) . I don't want to just sit around the house and watch TV dressed, I want to experience myself. With house work your up on your feet, moving around, practicing your walk, and getting a chance to be me. It's good.

JOJO44
05-08-2010, 01:15 AM
I am about to attempt to see if this is true on Saturday with my new dress! I'm actually a bit excited, though I'm worried that I'm going to make it dirty :(

How do you make the house dirty if you are cleaning it?

Yes, I always clean enfemme.

(I think I have a pic of me vaccumming that way)

Always Susan
05-08-2010, 07:51 AM
Thank's ladies for all the answers. I never realized how many of us enjoyed cleaning house. It's got to be done by someone and if I get to do it en femme all the better.

Freddy12
05-08-2010, 08:13 PM
While I do clean some, and dress some, I don't tend to do those things at the same time.

chrissietoo
05-08-2010, 10:32 PM
I love to clean house en femme! Also dishes, laundry...even the bookkeeping. Chrissie is a VERY good house cleaner, and besides that, she loves to be active and moving around en femme :o

Jason+
05-08-2010, 11:41 PM
I do most of the hosework, cooking, and laundry regardless of how I'm dressed. I must say tho, doing it while dressed adds another dimension to the most mundane of tasks

Danielle

It's been the same for me Danielle since longer than she understood fully who and what I am. As she put it "If you are going to wear the @#$%^ clothes you better do the @#$%^ work." Never minded pulling my weight around the house but I want the bennies too!

irmichelle
05-09-2010, 12:09 AM
Beware the evil oven and stove!!!!!!! Remember Mrs Doubtfire when she was cooking! It happens!!!!!! Nough said.

RachelPortugal
05-09-2010, 02:21 AM
Whenever I spend a whole day dressed I usually end up doing the cleaning and cooking, while my wife sits on the sofa like a rich lady eating bonbons (well chocolate in her case) and watching movies.

Rachael

Jenny Wilson
05-09-2010, 03:53 AM
Since I live alone, the house doesn't get very dirty. But when I need to clean it, I might as well be dressed en femme. After all, as my ex noted, house cleaning is "women's work." She said that with disdain and sarcasm.

Also, as others have noted, it's a chance to be up and moving around in girl clothes and shoes.

Jenny

noeleena
05-09-2010, 05:06 AM
Hi.

Oh heck , My take on this will be somewhat different.

Law & ...order...for me was how i keeped my room as a kid & yes i did a lot of house hold work & over the years its been the same & the same with careing for the out side as well,

Now try this on , on every job i was on i would allways clean up after i had been there. i built & worked on many buildings & took pride in what i did . & i hated going back to a job That had not been cleaned when we left on a friday,
Over the years its never changed so yes i still do the cleaning & allmost all the washing plus other jobs that need doing ,
As to what clothes i wear never made any difference its as i would say . ...a... womans work is never done. or in my case im still doing it . .

you may think the lowest job on the building site is you have a broom in hand to start your job as an aprprentice & its true yet if you dont learn how to keep house then most times itll be such a mess you would not wont to live there . its called learning the basics & as you grow you learn why.

...noeleena...

JoanFlores
05-09-2010, 07:14 AM
When I am dressed as a girl I do a better job with all the house work, and feel very good at the end of the day.

victoriamwilliams1
05-09-2010, 07:32 AM
I cook better in girl mode and I do clean when I have the time to:) If I dressed longer at home I probably would clean more.

Tina B.
05-09-2010, 09:31 AM
I don't dress to clean house, but it's a good bet that I am dressed, and the house has to be kept up, so whats a girl to do. I'm not sure it helps to get it done better, but it makes me feel better about having to do it.
Tina B.
I do enjoy cooking, and that too is more fun in a skirt.

eluuzion
05-09-2010, 10:20 AM
Ok, so...I am all dressed up, holding a vacuuming device. Now how could anybody not see the potential fun in house cleaning?

Works for me...:love:

celeste26
05-09-2010, 10:30 AM
My wife is disabled and I usually do the cooking and house cleaning anyway regardless of whether I'm dressed en femme or not.

I'm more of a dressing down sort of gal anyway so we have no special method just whatever works and frankly I dont mind so much if the house isn't as perfectly clean as some others here.

Brenda456
05-09-2010, 12:37 PM
That is just good clean fun! By the way, I love your avatar.

krissy
05-09-2010, 12:41 PM
hi

love to clean house while im dressed cant get enough lol:hugs:

Renelle
05-09-2010, 01:09 PM
I don't actually do more housework, but I think about doing it more. Baby steps.

sherri52
05-09-2010, 06:06 PM
I dress from the moment I decide to stay home until; after I open my store in the morning. Everything done at home is done while dressed.

Chickhe
05-09-2010, 06:19 PM
I admit, I have done it before when I felt trapped inside the house. It was one of the only tasks I could do to feel like I wasn't totally wasting time.

Alice Green
05-09-2010, 09:20 PM
I'd like to but i don't get too much time to dress as much as i would like, but I do a little each day to relax.