PDA

View Full Version : Need advice and mentor

montman56
05-08-2010, 08:57 AM
Im a mature man. A fledgling crossdresser. I need a crossdresser to talk to that will help and mentor me. Contact me if you are willing to help me reach my goal.

Amanda Stubbs
05-08-2010, 09:58 AM
I assume you are new to the Forum if so, Welcome!
May I suggest you read through the threads posted on the forum. Most, if not all, the help you need can be found there.
You are very vague about yourself it may help if you were a little more forward in your post .

sissystephanie
05-08-2010, 10:06 AM
I am a little bit older than you, since I turned 78 yesterday. But I have been a CD since age 6 or 7 so I do know a little about it.

Not sure how good a Mentor I would be, but I am willing to help you in any way I can. Get your 10 emails in and then contact me by PM, or use my email!

BTW, a WARM welcome to our family forum!

Elle1946
05-08-2010, 12:26 PM
Just ask your question. We all are sort of mentors, and lots of us have had many years of bad and good experences. All, or most, of us will support you the best that we can.

sherri52
05-08-2010, 12:35 PM
We are all open here and help can come from the strangest places. The younger members can help in thier openness of dressing. The older members can give years of expierence. The CD's that have been out the longest can give you thier wisdom ang the Gg's can tell you what to expect from your SO should you want to come out of the closet. Use the threads wisely and ask your questions. The more info you give to us the better we can understand what you're looking to find. I'm only 58 so I have 30 or 40 yrs before I become mature. I plan on staying a kid all of my life. but if you like you can PM or email me anytime. Get your ten posts in so you can use the PM's.

Kate Simmons
05-08-2010, 12:53 PM
I sent you my info if you wish to contact me. Take care :)

Lynn Marie
05-08-2010, 01:26 PM
Maybe the greatest benefit of this forum and gathering of CDs is that it provides you with a way to open up in little increments. It's like coming out of the closet one little baby step at a time. Right now, you are peeking out of a little crack in the door. As you open that door, you will become more and more liberated, more confident, and less afraid. In a way, you will be mentoring yourself. Pretty amazing.

So far we know you are 71. What's your first question?

Sheila
05-08-2010, 04:16 PM
Hi and welcome to the forum, if you need help just post a thread and a host of girls will willing you advise you, over time you can make closer friends with some than others & after you get your initial 10 posts in, including one in the introductory section a more of the forum will open up to you, including the meeting section, which will enable you to seek members who live in your area who will be able to advise you on local meetins taking place in your area, wher eyou can establish face to face contact and have a better chance of meeting someone you will "click" with, and perhaps enjoy outings with, like going shopping tog, having lunch :)

Kaz
05-08-2010, 04:20 PM
Hi and welcome.... just dive in with whatever is on your mind.... we are all here to support each other.

I suggest posting some open questions... you will get responses and will soon find people who you relate to...

Love Kaz xx:)

NathalieX66
05-08-2010, 05:15 PM
Hi Montman56, welcome to the forum.

I will say that this entire forum is a mentor of sorts. Hang around and lurk for a while. :battingeyelashes: