Michelle8
05-08-2010, 01:56 PM
It used to be i would see a pretty woman and I would think
I wonder if she would go out with me.Now I notice her clothes
her shoes,her jewelry.I am always getting ideas from watching
them.So thanks ladies for your help.

Yvonne York
05-08-2010, 02:07 PM
Agreed Michelle - but my view is helped by being happily married to a very understanding woman

jenna_woods
05-08-2010, 03:09 PM
I afree, and watching and seeing what they weare is how I learned to be a lady.

Traci Elizabeth
05-08-2010, 03:11 PM
Agreed Michelle - but my view is helped by being happily married to a very understanding woman

Ditto! In fact I watch women for closely now for the purpose of learning and refining my presentation.

ILV2DRESS
05-08-2010, 05:24 PM
i am always checking out their clohes and shoes etc. and how they walk and stuff, I always look and try to see if they are a real gg or one of us,

Loni
05-08-2010, 05:46 PM
yes i agree with michelle8, i used to just look at a girl and want to get into her pants.:)
but now i am more interested in getting into her pants.:heehee:

:brolleyes:

MissKara
05-08-2010, 10:00 PM
When me and my bestie go shopping, we usually do the exact same thing. We would look at someone and either get ideas or discuss the fashion fo'pars that we can see :P Kinda fun actually: Spot the GG, not spot the CD.

Lots of love,
Miss Kara

victoriamwilliams1
05-08-2010, 10:06 PM
I find my views change with both the time I have been married and the time I have been dressing:) I see women as teachers on how I should be when the women wear the same style as me.

I saw a woman who had to be 2 inches shorter than me and she was a knock out and wearing her heels. I was more interested in where does she get her clothes!

Blake Lively
05-08-2010, 11:51 PM
Yes ever since I've developed my womans high heel fetish, I've noticed myself checking out not only the woman, but also her footwear. If she's wearing anything but high heels I ignore them. But if it's 4 inches and above I start to stare. Can't help myself.

Michelle8
05-09-2010, 12:24 AM
I know what you mean blake.sometimes I wish I could ask
them where they got their shoes or clothes.

Mea GG
05-09-2010, 12:37 AM
I know what you mean blake.sometimes I wish I could ask
them where they got their shoes or clothes.

"Oh, excuse me, but those shoes would look so great on my wife. If you don't mind me asking, where did you get them?"

If you want, throw in a birthday and some male helplessness re presents.

You don't even need to have a wife to say it.

You'd want to get it for a gift. In fact, I've had guys ask me that ("for my wife--your size") and now that i think of it, maybe it was for themselves, but I just thought at the time they were a considerate husband. So it should be pretty easy.

Girl
05-09-2010, 04:35 AM
I definitely notice women's clothes, how they do their make-up etc and try to learn from them.

Billie1
05-09-2010, 05:20 AM
I not only learn from watching GG's, but I make sure that I compliment them (when appropriate, of course) to show appreciation. Over the years, I have found out that there's a lot of work involved with make-up, co-ordinating styles, etc. As my CDing became more involved, I have felt more relaxed about making comments about how good they look.

MargaretJ
05-09-2010, 06:14 AM
I really enjoy looking at other GG's to see what they are wearing, make up etc. A thing I have noticed recently, (in the UK anyway), is the number of women with red hair. This must be dyed as there weren't so many before, and I think it looks stunning. Red is the new Blonde :heehee: Another thing is large chunky pearl necklaces, which I think look hideous, but since it seems to be a younger girls thing, I don't think this middle aged gal will be buying any, anytime soon.

Anneliese
05-09-2010, 08:48 AM
Rarely in my life have I paid much attention to what women wear. Now I do, but it's mainly because I wish I had that blouse or that skirt. I have to admit I'm shocked the peasant/hippie look is still even out there. I thought it would be hard to find clothes like this, but it's been ridiculously easy.

I don't do make-up, as I prefer, both for myself and for potential girlfriends, the natural look.

Krissie1962
05-09-2010, 04:53 PM
I do for sure look at the ladies. If I see a lady in a skirt i pay close attention to the length exc... so often Ive had to check myself from going up to a women in a skirt and asking if i could feel the fabricand see were I could get one .that would be bad ..get arrested for lifting a ladies skrirt. not to see under. it but to andmire it ooooooooooooooh how would a,gg react to a person fondeling her clothing.?:)

sherri52
05-09-2010, 04:58 PM
I'm always checking to see what they are wearing. Not just because I admire thier clothing but to see what they are wearing doing the specific thing. Such as what they are wearing while shopping, or the movies, or to get thier nails done. Trends change so frequently that we have to keep up with them so we don't stick out as much. wearimg the right clothes for the right activity is the smart way to get out there.

bianca66
05-09-2010, 04:59 PM
Watching GG's when they go to the mall or super market is interesting as their makeup and clothing is different and has helped me to blend in...Going to the mall made up for the clubbing scene really makes a gal stand out..:doh:

Kayla Shadows
05-09-2010, 05:18 PM
Yes,thank you to the GGs :) I take notice to a lot of things.Usually keep a careful eye on the more experienced at things.I just feel like a little girl learning stuff.Im also just fascinated with makeup,shoes,purses,etc. so I love to look.My step mother commented on some womens jeans at breakfast this morning and said they were cute...And Im just like "*big smile* yeah,those are cute"..:doh:..she has no idea about things yet but I always seen to have comments I probably shouldnt.Oh well.Its me,I cant help it.I did that about a womans hair last weekend.Its like I could just feel the gears in her head working something on it..and my sisters and my brothers gf..all sitting at the table.Im like omg..yep,there i go again

sissystephanie
05-09-2010, 06:01 PM
Being a man, regardless of my clothes, I certainly do notice women!! But even thought I do have a living girl friend in another country, I am still married to my late wife!! We got married for Eternity, not until "Death do us part!" So looking at, and appreciating women is all that will ever happen!!

RileyAnne
05-09-2010, 06:45 PM
I've always noticed the clothes, but I'm much more observant of the makeup
now.

AKAMichelle
05-10-2010, 12:25 AM
I know what you mean. Every since I accepted that I was a cd'er, I have looked much more at what women are wearing than ever before.

prene
05-10-2010, 12:51 AM
It used to be i would see a pretty woman and I would think
I wonder if she would go out with me.Now I notice her clothes
her shoes,her jewelry.I am always getting ideas from watching
them.So thanks ladies for your help.

Yes the first part would she go out with me. What it would be like to have her as a GF.
Now, I would love those features, skin, hips, waist, bust. I wonder how those clothes fit so well. How it would feel to walk with those hips. What it would be like to like in that body 24/7.

Do'nt care about the shoes and stuff.

In short.

first) I wish she was with me.
now) I wish I was her.