PDA

View Full Version : Gramma, is that you?

eluuzion
05-10-2010, 06:40 AM
Do you know anyone that you suspect might be a crossdresser? (friends, relatives, business, neighbors).

If I asked the same question to all of those groups above, do you think your name would come up?

BRANDYJ
05-10-2010, 06:55 AM
No, I don't know any. Maybe they are as careful as I am. But my bet is that we either know or deal with other crossdressers all the time in whatever business or job we hold. Of the 4 GG's I've told recently, only one said she knew of one other and thought he was really a nice guy. I am happy to say that all 4 of them were very accepting of my confession to them. They are not anything more to me then "just friends". They range in age from 46 to 51.

DonniDarkness
05-10-2010, 07:02 AM
Yes i have 2 friends

i wouldnt outright ask either of them, but one friend everyone thinks is gay because of his speech mannerisms, i have caught him checking out the girls and came to the conclusion that he was straight....last halloween he mentioned he was making his halloween costume from scratch and joked "you dont think the customers would mind if i wore my pink boa and heels"....wasnt sure if it was just a joke or jest......but you know the old saying "theres alot of truth in jest".....either way hes just having fun being himself

Another friend is a quiet, small framed guy, who is also a housedad like myself. Hes made many comments about crossdressing in jokes as well. The normal Wild bill comments...(which i hate) and a few other oddball comments that made me think....hmmmmm.....but sometimes i think its just me and the view from this side of the fence. A few weeks ago we were at my house hanging out and kidding around; he made the comment:
"Don, i knew those heels in your bedroom were too big for your wife".....i said joking "yeah, you know how a pair of heels make a guy feel sexy"....He said (and i quote); "as long as it stays in the house and we dont have to see it whatever floats your boat"

What an odd set of comments for someone not in the "Know"

-Donni-

Tina B.
05-10-2010, 07:57 AM
No to part one, I have never heard or seen anything, with family or friends that would make me think they where cross dressers.
And if asked I doubt that any of them would think I was. It's a live time of keeping a secret, you can get pretty good at it.
But then if told, I am sure they could all think back to some little clue, that just wasn't picked up on. I doubt most people outside the Trans community are looking for those signs, unless given a reason to.
Tina B.

AKAMichelle
05-10-2010, 08:59 AM
Nobody suspected about me. My mom may have suspected because she caught me dressed a few times, but she doesn't know so I won't be finding out anything soon.

Joyously 27
05-10-2010, 09:42 AM
Being sans grandchildren, gay & closeted, that question would not arise, however a little
lipstick,rouge,blouse,skirt,hose & shoes my mirror reads grandma. For Mother's Day I
bought a pot of pink roses had dinner & drank champagne to celebrate the day.

Pikaxdresser
05-10-2010, 02:36 PM
My sister knows and she's cool with me crossdressing. No GG in my life so I don't have to worry about it. My mom suspect that I crossdress but we'll cross thy bridge when we get to it . I think she'll be cool with it.

joandher
05-10-2010, 04:16 PM
My Postman is a c/der i didnt know untill i went to a sisters meeting,about 18 mths ago ,and the meeting is about 45 miles from where we live, as he/she lives just around the corner from me,
and i would never have known except for the meeting

it just goes to show ???

:hugs:

J-JAY

Sarah Doepner
05-10-2010, 04:32 PM
Who would know about my crossdressing? My wife knows and beyond that I've told no one else. My late mother knew that I'd worn her clothing when I was a young teen and may have mentioned it to my older brother but I don't know if that ever happened and he has never mentioned it. My kids have all moved out and while they lived at home I didn't have many things. They were pretty snoopy and may have seen some things, but I doubt they could connect it with my dressing, but anything is possible. No one else in the family would know. I have one friend who may have seen an indication of my dressing once but that was many years ago and it has never come up. I believe it's unlikely that anyone would pick up that image of me, but as I am dressing more frequently now and have gotten involved in organizing a Tri-Ess chapter locally, it may be getting close to that time.

Who do I suspect of being a crossdresser? If it's anyone I'm close to they are doing a great job of hiding it. If you are out there feel free to come tell me or just show up at our next meeting and we can have a good laugh at our situations.

sandra-leigh
05-10-2010, 05:11 PM
As our local organization has over 250 staff, it is statistically likely that at least one other of them is a cross-dresser -- but no-one in particular comes to mind. Friends... you mean the ones I met at our cross-dressing group? Yeh, I'm fairly sure about them, and some of them are starting to catch on about me :D My friends Back Home... it would not entirely surprise me if one particular one is a TS in total denial -- in total denial of something sexual or gender-related, I'm almost certain, though also possible is that he knows about himself and is fighting it. The sad thing is, the only one of our old group that would be disturbed if he came out would be him.

If you were to ask people at my workplace, "Of all the people you work with, who do you think would be most likely to be a cross-dresser?", then surely my name would be first on the list. No-one else around has long earrings and hair several inches below their shoulder and regularly wears unusual clothes. If there was an award at work for "Most Peculiar Person", it would be like, "Can't anyone think of someone else to nominate?" ;-)

Any of my immediate neighbours who don't know, haven't been paying attention. Which is possible for the people directly across the street, as they are fairly elderly and not in good health. The new-ish people two over might not have caught on yet: the neighbours between us (who have met Sandra more than once) think I'm quite normal and sane compared to those new neigbhours.

dorylinn
05-10-2010, 06:12 PM
In my bosse's office there is a picture of him in a dress, pantyhose, and cowboy boots....

This i think is a "clue"

daddyo1969
05-11-2010, 09:51 AM
I think i know of a few that dress and also have sex with each other.

Michaela42
05-11-2010, 07:44 PM
Well, to be honest I never really thought about it much. I am a very shy person away from my computer so I really do not take much notice of people in the hopes that they afford me the same respect. I try not to be judgmental, but we humans all are to some degree. I would have to say almost definitely, but one never can be too sure:D

eluuzion
05-12-2010, 02:04 AM
Just a side bar on the topic of stealth...

I really do have the ideal set-up, or maybe I should say back-up. I am divorced and live alone.

My daughter stops over 1 day a week if I am lucky now. If I ever left anything out by accident, she would assume it belongs to a female friend of mine.

If my friends see anything, they assume it belongs to my daughter since she has her own room here.

Am I on top of this CD game...er what!! It is like Disneyland 24/7. Yippeeeeee

Nicola2876
05-12-2010, 05:19 AM
Not sure if my Mum knows as I had a few questions about "lost tights" in my teens and I did hang a dress in my wardrobe for some time wanting to be caught.
I think my sister in law knows as we had a discussion about womens clothes once when we were alone and she told me about sizes, styles that would suit me etc. Strange that I never told her really. She also saw me with shaved legs once.

noeleena
05-12-2010, 06:50 AM
Hi.

Well i did meet up with a few L G B T at a meeting some few years ago & some i know who are gay work in govt depts &some like me retired. i know a good few lesbain s & as to c d about 2 i know & t s 2 . not really many with in 50 miles , the pop is over all is about 50.000 people ,
im too well known so no worrys there, blood family none ,im the only one. just as well no more for thier sakes.
Friends i have do tell me of those they know more so who are gay.
so ether well hidden or are gay.

...noeleena...

mykhelee
05-12-2010, 01:19 PM
I had a shocker...a fellow I would never have suspected told me he also dressed, he wasn't bi, just dressed. Usually for one of his various girlfriends, I am fairly certain he also dressed in private. You just don't have that many pairs of shoes unless you wear them.
I have no suspicions within my community...or do I:D

suchacutie
05-12-2010, 03:13 PM
My whole direction is to keep my two selves completely separate. In fact, now that I'm concious of the masculine and feminine "clues" that we send out to project a gender image, my guess is that I'm more "male" than I used to be. I look at my "old" self as a composite of what is now my two gender presentations so as Tina has been able to find out who she is, that feminine part has been shunted out of my masculine self (unless I want it present for some specific reason).

So, no, I'm pretty sure no one would put me on a list as a potential crossdresser!

:)

tina