PDA

View Full Version : 10 hours as a woman!!!!!

jenifer m.
05-10-2010, 08:21 AM
wow! this is really getting to be a frequent thing with me.seems like im going out as jenifer at least twice a week now.me,and my friend phyliss spent 10 hours out and about fri night.we hit 5 clubs,and went and ate at two restraunts.never once was treated with anything but respect.it was always "how may i help you ladies"and so on.its very liberating to be out as a woman,and be respected like one.again i think that if you are on the cusp of going out.just try it act confident,not worried or nervous,and you will be just fine.in fact most times people are very friendly,and a bit curious,and it gives you something to talk about.it really is a hoot.ill let everybody know how my makeover gos at the mac counter.

StaceyJane
05-10-2010, 09:26 AM
It's great fun isn't it!

Sheila
05-10-2010, 09:33 AM
it is great you and your friend are getting out and about and enjoying yourself :) & yes when Deb's and I have been out we have been treated with nothing but respect and civility where ever we have gone including eating out :)

Katesback
05-10-2010, 01:14 PM
Smiles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Freddy12
05-10-2010, 08:41 PM
You are fortunate to get the opportunity to go out so often, and smart to take advantage of the opportunities afforded you. Keep it up!