PDA

View Full Version : I went to the mall taoday and was called.....

StaceyJane
05-10-2010, 03:04 PM
Ma'am!!

What did you expect?

Actually I had a great time. After a couple of weeks of trian adventures I decided to try something new. I went to the Temple, TX mall. It was my first mall trip. I made in the door okay and I had so much adrinaline that I just walked all around the mall first almost without stopping. After cooling down I started to look into the stores and have a little fum.

The best part was that I got a makeover at the makeup counter in Macy's.
This was something I had been wanting to do for awhile. I went up to the counter and the SA starting asking me about what I wa looking for and what I liked. I told her I didn't know much about colors and she offered to show me. I ended up getting a full makeover. I had the best time. :)
She had to know I'm a guy but she was always very professional and did a fabulous job. I wish I had some video of it to show.

I ended up spending over two hours in the mall and had a great time.

I know I'm not really very passable but I try to be selfconfident and have fun.

Don't let fear stop you from going out. You might just have a great time.

ArleneRaquel
05-10-2010, 06:47 PM
StaceyJane,
GREAT ! I love to hear that one of us ladies had an enjoyable day. :hugs:

sherri52
05-10-2010, 06:53 PM
good for you Stacey. a little different from your trains.

jenna_woods
05-10-2010, 07:27 PM
glad for you
stacy

Lover girl
05-10-2010, 07:30 PM
Stacey you go girl!!!! I have only been out and about two times. On the same day and in somewhat controlled sittuation. I would love to do that!!! I need make-up help. I've gone shopping twice in guy mode and buying only womans things. All went well but fear is still preasent. I need to break down that wall. The girls here have helped me so much and with time a courage I hope to shatter that wall!!!!

MissKara
05-10-2010, 08:58 PM
That's an awesome story! Congrats!

t-girlxsophie
05-11-2010, 12:53 AM
Phew you had me going there,was waiting for a horror story.Am so happy for you,getting out and having positive experiences,and enjoyed being a Girl about town.I hope you have many more days like this in the future.well done xx:D

Mya Summers
05-11-2010, 01:26 AM
Sounds like you had a blast on your day out, wish I could get up the nerve to venture out on my own sometime:)

irenetancd
05-11-2010, 01:35 AM
Glad that you have fun. Shopping mall is one of the best place to crossdress

Lexine
05-11-2010, 02:01 AM
Funny you mention it, I went to a mall this past Saturday too and I was hyper-aware of everything around me. It wasn't as exciting as your experience though! Sheesh, a makeover?! I need to find out where the MAC counter is in the mall and go there!

Freddy12
05-11-2010, 05:33 AM
You have inspired me! The next time I dress and go shopping I'm going to try going when it won't be busy and will go to the makeup counter and see if I can get a full makeover. I would love it, and it would be great to find out the best colors for me. Thanks for the inspiration!

RobynB
05-11-2010, 07:10 AM
It sounds like you had an amazing time.

Carol A
05-11-2010, 01:10 PM
You go girl as now you are and old pro and the world is waiting for you :battingeyelashes: