PDA

View Full Version : Do you?

Kate Simmons
05-10-2010, 04:27 PM
Do you feel girly, feminine and sexy when you wear your bra and panties? Has Denise gone off her rocker asking this question? Not really just wanted to have a little fun and see who was paying attention.:battingeyelashes::heehee:

BRANDYJ
05-10-2010, 04:46 PM
Yep, Denise has gone off her rocker to ask such a question. And you are not even blond!
I mean, does a cat have a climbing gear? Does a bear poo poo in the woods?

Of course I feel feminine in panties and bra. Especially the bra since it is the one garment that was designed exclusively for women. Other garments are variations of a similar article of clothing a male would wear.

Sarah Doepner
05-10-2010, 04:51 PM
Maybe, maybe not. Why are you asking?

Of course I do, but I'd better not look in the mirror if that's all I have on. While it will spoil the fantasy, it will get me back in the closet to pick out a full outfit that will improve that reflection.

Renee_E
05-10-2010, 05:35 PM
Only on days that end in Y

jenna_woods
05-10-2010, 06:13 PM
Of course i do,that's the reason i dress fully

bredalee25
05-10-2010, 06:15 PM
Well Denise,

Thats a no brainer isn't that what got most of us started dressing.

I know it did for me.

Lover girl
05-10-2010, 06:31 PM
The bra and panty's do help but you can't stop there. Try some HEELS then some hose and breast forms to fill the bra then add a nice skirt and matching blouse and a wig and a host of other things. Denise did you fall off your rocker for any reason???? LOL You go Girlfriend!!!

JenniferB
05-10-2010, 06:32 PM
Of course I feel feminine in panties and bra. Especially the bra since it is the one garment that was designed exclusively for women.
Ok, and panties are not exclusively for women? When was the last time you saw a sale on "men's panties"? :doh:

docrobbysherry
05-10-2010, 06:42 PM
So, I'll just answer honestly, and let u get to it!:)

NO! Not anymore. Years ago, even a single fem item could "lite my fire". :o
Those days r LONG GONE!:sad:

I bra without forms, and panties without tucking, does NOTHING for me these days!:brolleyes:

I STILL find that after I'm partially dressed, at a certain point I start to feel; girly, excited, SOMETHING, anyway!:o

For me now, the real deal is COMPLETELY DRESSED!:D

Billijo49504
05-10-2010, 06:43 PM
Not really, I wear bras for the support of my breasts, I'm a 42C. And I wear panties cuz they match the bras...BJ

sherri52
05-10-2010, 06:45 PM
with the bra I do but the panties I wear 24/7 and consider them everyday use so no I don't really feel feminine, just comfortable

Christie ann
05-10-2010, 07:17 PM
count me as a yes on both counts. Something about that strap across the back to remind me that I am wearing something that most men don't.

Lynn Marie
05-10-2010, 07:22 PM
So, I'll just answer honestly, and let u get to it!:)

NO! Not anymore. Years ago, even a single fem item could "lite my fire". :o
Those days r LONG GONE!:sad:

I bra without forms, and panties without tucking, does NOTHING for me these days!:brolleyes:

I STILL find that after I'm partially dressed, at a certain point I start to feel; girly, excited, SOMETHING, anyway!:o

For me now, the real deal is COMPLETELY DRESSED!:D

Me too on this one. I no longer sleep in my lingerie because it just doesn't feel right without makeup and wig. The whole deal or nothing.

Debb
05-10-2010, 07:29 PM
Well, not "sexy" per se, but yeah to the other adjectives.

Angiemead12
05-10-2010, 07:45 PM
I always feel sexy! the bra and panties just enhance it!

Alice B
05-10-2010, 07:51 PM
Hell yes and I love it. Isn't that what we are supposed to feel?

Freddy12
05-10-2010, 08:39 PM
Yes! I do feel girly, and feminine when wearing panties and a bra. Particularly when wearing a bra. Perhaps that is because I wear a bra less often than panties.

Denise has not gone off her rocker. It was a good question.

MissKara
05-10-2010, 09:10 PM
Do you feel girly, feminine and sexy when you wear your bra and panties?

I feel girly and femine and to an extend I feel sexy, but when I am Kara I am rarely turned on by the fact that I am Kara or that I am wearing panties... :tongueout:

Lots of Love,
Miss Kara

Jenniferpl
05-10-2010, 09:36 PM
Nothing better that wearing a satin bra and panty set. Red lipstick and nail polish are there to.

Emma Jean
05-10-2010, 09:46 PM
I certainly feel feminine when I wear my bra and panties. I wear panties every day, but adding the bra when I can really completes the feminine touch for me.

AllieSF
05-10-2010, 10:04 PM
Nope. It is part of the over all costume and final package. I actually can't tell the difference if I am wearing cotton tighty whities or satiny bikini panties after about 15 minutes of putting them on. I only feel like I am presenting as a woman when I out the final two touches on, lipstick and my wig with that final look in the mirror.

Nicole Erin
05-10-2010, 10:16 PM
Do you feel girly, feminine and sexy when you wear your bra and panties? Has Denise gone off her rocker asking this question? Not really just wanted to have a little fun and see who was paying attention.:battingeyelashes::heehee:

(Falls out of chair in a WTF motion)

Well, the ONE bra I own is still in the box, moths have probably enjoyed it more than I have.

Woman you are off your rocker. :heehee:

I feel all girly when I stand up to pee and have to open the fly part of my whitie tidies to get out the...
All while scratching my butt and belching.

Now THAT is feeling girly

kellycan27
05-10-2010, 10:17 PM
Heck, I feel sexy and feminine in a tank top and boxer shorts ( boys):heehee:

Eve II
05-10-2010, 10:37 PM
OMG, I feel so wonderful with my bra & panties on! I hate it
when I only wear my panties under my pants with no bra.

PhillyGuy2Girl
05-10-2010, 10:46 PM
Yes I definitely feel feminine and girly when wearing anything femme. Sometimes I can't wait to get home and get in femme mode.

Felicity :)

Tanya C
05-10-2010, 10:53 PM
If you add to it a dress, stockings, heels, wig, makeup and accessories, the yep, I feel feminine and girly in a bra and panties.

Lois Page
05-11-2010, 05:25 AM
Yes, especially after shaving my legs and wearing pantyhose.
Lois

Georgia Rose
05-11-2010, 05:37 AM
I'd say wearing a bra really makes me feel girly as that is the one really specific female piece of attire. The panties help but I wear them often under my drab gear

dominique
05-11-2010, 06:01 AM
Got to have bra and panties on to make me feel girly.

Patricia Jane
05-11-2010, 06:05 AM
Why yes, it is the start of something Great!:battingeyelashes:

Kate Simmons
05-11-2010, 06:40 AM
Doc RS was right. There is something more to this. I'm wondering who has gone beyond the initial "rush" feelings and really done something radical? I'm a "rule" breaker not unlike the women of the sixties who were liberated. To get that feeling I do radical things like wearing unmatching bras and panties. Hell, sometimes I wear tighty whities with my sports bra. Now THAT gives me a rush expecially when I go in the mens room en femme and smile at the guys in there.:)

diannecourtney
05-11-2010, 11:23 AM
I am feeling more feminine then ever. And to say I love it its the best. Why am I so enthusiastic, let me count the ways, I am in my auburn wig for the first time in months, I have adhesive on my boobs which will allowme to go w/&w/o bra for 4 or 5 days and finally i have a new pair of hose. These are withsome sort of elastic that does away with garter snaps (oh so disappointing)Oh well the only missing thing are the French nails.Its the best!!!:)

Linda St. John
05-11-2010, 11:28 AM
Even though I've had to wear a bra every day since HRT ten tears ago ; I still feel very girly putting it on ...even moreso if the panties match :heehee:

Tess
05-11-2010, 08:28 PM
Oh yeah!

Michaela42
05-11-2010, 08:35 PM
Feminine: Yes
Girly: Yes

But most of all I feel at peace, like I am finally whole.

t-girlxsophie
05-11-2010, 08:46 PM
Oh! without a doubt as soon as I put my bra and panties on,esp after nice scented bath,moisturised and smelling nice,I feel so right,Its the starting point to my transformation,I know that next will come nice outfit,wig and makeup and again I will be the Woman I love to be :heehee:

:hugs:Sophie