PDA

View Full Version : My Lovely GG friends

t-girlxsophie
05-11-2010, 01:44 AM
I have just arrived home from work with a happy feeling inside.One of the Girls I work with took me aside at breaktime and told me she bought a new pair of heels but sadly they didn't fit her,and she wondered If I would like them as in her words "I know you would look great in them" well how could a Girl say no.

They are black 3inch Heels with Diamonte buckle :daydreaming:and are Gorgeous I tell you it confirmed to me that I work with some of the nicest ppl you could hope to meet.They dont Judge me for being a Crossdresser,and indeed enjoy hearing me talk about it,It just makes me feel theres more good,than bad out there in the World.

My Question,Finally (sorry 4 droning on) is have any of you Girls been suprised by a GG friend in this,or any way that gave you the best of Feelings,and just made you feel lucky to have such nice Ppl in your life that you can call your Friend.
:hugs: Sophie

jasmine57
05-11-2010, 05:49 AM
I have a GG friend who has given me shoes, makeup, nail polish and even took the time to give me a couple of make overs. And yes I was as giddy as a school girl. It is nice having wonderful and understanding friends that don't judge and just accept you for who you are.

Veronica 1
05-11-2010, 08:01 AM
A GG that I work with invited me over for supper and drinks this past Saturday and during the course of the evening gave me a wonderful pink and black silk oriental jacket. I was so happy and it fits and feels wonderful.

Shelly Preston
05-11-2010, 05:57 PM
Its always nice when a GG even offers you something and even better when its a present

It would be nice to see a pic of the heels

sherri52
05-11-2010, 06:11 PM
I have been asked to go to places with my GG friends that they normally never ask another man to go. Recently it was to a butterfly exhibit in Cincinatti. But I do get lingeree and other clothing items given to me by them. I only wish my feet were small enough to get thier shoes.

baldy1
05-11-2010, 11:29 PM
I am also one of the lucky ones and get lots of gifts from our GG, make up, nail polish clothes and beautiful sexy underwear

MrKunk
05-12-2010, 12:18 AM
One of my friends that is a girl actually has been welling to share more girly secrets with me since I opened up with her. However both of the girls that are friends of mine have not gifted me anything more than knowledge because neither of them are in a position to do so at the current time.

anouk
05-12-2010, 12:29 AM
I don't know if this belongs to the topic...

My wife bought me a corset set just a couple days after I have told her about Anouk. After that she has given me numerous skirts and dresses she could'nt fit in any more.

Persephone
05-12-2010, 12:32 AM
That is so wonderful! And, of course, you will have to find a way to reciprocate.

Yes, sign me up as one who has received gifts from other women, but the really great gifts we exchange with each other are love, friendship, and time.

Cherish your feminine friendships, they are awesome!

Hugs,
Persephone.

Leanne2
05-12-2010, 09:25 AM
One of my best GG friends is my hairdresser. Of course she knows all about me. Once when she was doing my hair we were talking makeup. When she was done styling my hair she got out her makeup and gave me a makeover. Then she wouldn't let me pay for it. She had lost a lot of weight so she gave me a lot of the clothing that didn't fit her.
But one time I asked her about her wedding dress. She had made it herself. She said that I should come to her house some time and she would show it to me; so I did. She was going through a divorce and the dress reminded her of her soon to be ex husband. So after showing me her gorgeous dress she gave it to me along with the petticoat! I was shocked and told her that I couldn't take it. She insisted so now it is mine. I love her like a sister. Leanne

mykhelee
05-12-2010, 10:55 AM
My GG friends and friends of theirs helped me during the metamorph stage of the "Pink Fog" setting in. When I came out to them they lined up to help. A manicurist to teach me nails, a stylist to help me do something with my had to be short hair. A friend of a friend did a makeover for me, she worked for Merle Norman. The Avatar pic is of that night.
You find life savers in the most unlikely places.
Peace

carolinoakland
05-12-2010, 11:11 AM
Well, as a full time woman I've noticed that all women trade clothes and shoes back and forth. And a lot of my GG friends know that I'm active in the TG community and take collections of things to local CD groups to share. I had one co worker give me two pairs of really nice heels. One worked for me and one didn't. Everybody won on that deal! Carol

swiss_susan
05-12-2010, 11:12 AM
everyone should have such nice friends. :)

KandisTX
05-12-2010, 08:20 PM
I have had GG friends who have bought me lingerie for my birthday. It's always a nice feeling when you have a GG friend that knows your sizes and tastes and will buy you stuff for your girlie side. :)

Kandis:love::rose2:

SherriePall
05-13-2010, 12:45 PM
I got a Christmas gift one year from an SA friend of mine. She was going to bake cookies for me, but didn't have time so she put together a little package of makeup from the store where she worked (they were various unused samples). I was totally thrilled!