PDA

View Full Version : What a lovely day....

Ana5551
05-11-2010, 04:26 PM
Today was probably the best day I have had in a couple months. I was able to spend the whole day being myself, and I am savoring every moment. It was absolutely wonderful to go out and be seen, but not be seen, at least after the rain stopped. Today made me realize that I can go out, to the right places at least and just fit in. A major confidence (and ego) boost. It just is an awesome feeling and I want to bottle it so I can have some during those not so great times. I hope everyone has a wonderful afternoon.

msniki48
05-11-2010, 05:12 PM
Today was probably the best day I have had in a couple months. I was able to spend the whole day being myself, and I am savoring every moment. It was absolutely wonderful to go out and be seen, but not be seen, at least after the rain stopped. Today made me realize that I can go out, to the right places at least and just fit in. A major confidence (and ego) boost. It just is an awesome feeling and I want to bottle it so I can have some during those not so great times. I hope everyone has a wonderful afternoon.

Ana, it is wonderful to hear when one of our sisters has a great day, but it seems as though you had a little epiphany...about going out, so, INQUIRING MINDS WANT TO KNOW! :heehee: where did you go? that gave you this confidence boost....i may want to try this...:battingeyelashes:

:hugs:

sherri52
05-11-2010, 06:03 PM
Hope you made it back home before it rained yet again. Glad you made it out. We did have some good weather today

Ana5551
05-11-2010, 06:07 PM
I just went for a drive....then grabbed some drive thru Arbys, and went to a local park to read. Several people were out enjoying the sunshine this afternoon, while it lasted. And not a one even gave me a second glance, and I live in a very conservative area. I was just a thirty something having lunch and reading a book.....