PDA

View Full Version : What She Don't Know...

JazmyneCD
05-11-2010, 06:32 PM
My wife just got a gift card in the mail for a free Victoria's Secret panty.

She's at work right now.

Looks like I got a new pair of panties to pick up tomorrow... ;)

Sheila
05-11-2010, 06:36 PM
For your wife I hope :straightface:

Wen4cd
05-11-2010, 06:37 PM
...for your wife, right? Eh?

ed: sheila beat me...

Deborah Jane
05-11-2010, 06:39 PM
:brolleyes: Some people just don't get it do they, then they wonder where their marriage went wrong :raisedeyebrow:

subaru_forster
05-11-2010, 06:40 PM
Your post seems to insinuate that you may be doing something dishonest. If that's the case, and you're looking for high fives, you're probably barking up the wrong tree.

Freddy12
05-11-2010, 06:41 PM
I'm betting that your wife will never wear them. While you are at VS, try on and pick up some bras also.

MissKara
05-11-2010, 06:53 PM
Agreed.... if the gift certificate is for your wife, it would be wrong of you to use with without her concent :naughty:

Lots of Love,
Miss Kara

jenna_woods
05-11-2010, 07:03 PM
for your wife right!!!!

Anneliese
05-11-2010, 07:16 PM
Back when I was married, the ex and I were Victoria's Secret regulars. There was a famous visit where I was tired from the mall walking, and was crouching down beneath the crotchless panties...not looking, just resting...really.

A beautiful saleswoman came up and asked if I was ok, or if I needed any help finding anything. I explained that my wife was shopping and I was resting. Next thing I knew, she was crouching with me, and giving me full view of her underwearless self. I looked. I was stunned. I looked again. She smiled.

End of story, except that I told the then-wife what had happened, and she was furious with me for looking.

That was the last time I was in a Victoria's Secret store, but catalogs still arrive.

Why not get the panties? Nobody has been hurt or lied to.

Sheila
05-11-2010, 07:19 PM

Because the gift voucher is in her wifes name :Pullhair: sometimes we feel we are :dh2: :brolleyes:

Billijo49504
05-11-2010, 07:23 PM
When I get the gift cards, I pick them up for my wife....BJ

maryannnite
05-11-2010, 07:28 PM
hope the mail man puts on of them in our mail box

Anneliese
05-11-2010, 07:29 PM
I can see the points you're both making. I wouldn't do it, but it doesn't seem like a major deal to me. I get hundreds of coupons in the mail I never use and wouldn't care if anyone else did. However, honesty is always the best policy.

NathalieX66
05-11-2010, 07:37 PM
Jazmyne, I think your wife is entitled to her own gift card. I cannot think of a single reason why you can't get your own. ....just sayin' :straightface:

Buy something for her to make her happy.....buy something for yourself to make you happy. All sales attendants at VS don't care who buys what for who, they don't judge.

Wen4cd
05-11-2010, 08:00 PM

And also because it's an incredible opportunity, (really,almost like a message from the gods the way it was presented,) to get one's 'sexy projections' off of themselves and put some of it back on their partners, where it might bring intimacy closer instead of wedge it further apart.

If the OP went out and picked the exact panties she would have picked for herself, but instead got them in the wife's size, and presented them to her, it would be an extremely symbolic gift.

Stormgirl
05-11-2010, 08:04 PM
Unbelievable...get your own damn gift card Jazmyne.

Angiemead12
05-11-2010, 08:06 PM
haha I bet she thinks Victoria Secret is so nice for sending it to her.

jackie03
05-11-2010, 08:36 PM
got one today going tomorrow

Kerigirl2009
05-11-2010, 08:45 PM
I am in agreement with the others her - Get your own account and use your own gift card. Its simple go in and purchase something and get your name in the system then you and your wife will get the free panty gift certificate.

Your wife might be expecting it and then make an inquiry about it only to find out her card has been redeemed. That might raise an eyebrow with her.

linnea
05-11-2010, 08:49 PM

Wrong. It's the lie of omission--definitely a lie. Did I mention "wrong"?

t-girlxsophie
05-11-2010, 09:07 PM
Whenever my wife and I apply for free gifts,samples etc like this we enter for both of us,whoever recieves their "prize" well thats just your luck.

Another way to look at this is wouldn't it be just as good to see your Wife getting excited at getting some new,sexy undies

Chris7ina
05-11-2010, 09:16 PM
We'll someone should use the card. I can't tell you how many gift cards the wife has never redeemed.

JazmyneCD
05-11-2010, 10:47 PM
Wow, you really think I'm that mean?

No, it's hers. It gives me a better reason to stop by and shop :)

giuseppina
05-11-2010, 10:51 PM
I'm afraid you left that impression, Jazmyne.

CalvinKlein
05-11-2010, 10:57 PM
Hmmm... I couldn't make a big deal about it when my sister used the one I rec'd in the mail as I am not yet out to anyone... The family just thought I was put on some mailing list and my sister couldn't thank me enough for her free panty... As I cursed her under my breath!

Anneliese
05-12-2010, 02:55 AM
Wrong. It's the lie of omission--definitely a lie. Did I mention "wrong"?

Did you see my second post on the subject? I said I agreed with those who said honesty was the best policy.

Also, "what she/he don't know..." is often used by cheaters, a far more serious action in my opinion, to justify their acts.

Again, coupons received at my house are open game for anyone, my daughter, a SO, whoever. They're essentially junk mail.

To each their own.

~Michelle~
05-12-2010, 03:04 AM
It gives me a better reason to stop by and shop

Why would that give you a better reason to "stop by and shop"?

Sheila
05-12-2010, 05:36 AM
Wow, you really think I'm that mean?

No, it's hers. It gives me a better reason to stop by and shop :)
My wife just got a gift card in the mail for a free Victoria's Secret panty.

She's at work right now.

Looks like I got a new pair of panties to pick up tomorrow... ;)

I'm afraid you left that impression, Jazmyne.
:yt:

Agreed.... if the gift certificate is for your wife, it would be wrong of you to use with without her concent :naughty:

Jazmyne, I think your wife is entitled to her own gift card. I cannot think of a single reason why you can't get your own. ....just sayin' :straightface:

Buy something for her to make her happy.....buy something for yourself to make you happy. All sales attendants at VS don't care who buys what for who, they don't judge.

Buy something for her, but without using HER gift card, getting it with her gift card is not getting her a gift.

You have an accepting wife why tempt bringing distrust and angst into your relationship over a stupid gift card. She may know she is due one and has plans for it ............... maybe even to use it to buy something for you anyway ................ why take the risk ?

Deborah Jane
05-12-2010, 05:45 AM
I don't get it, if your wife is accepting, why risk upsetting her by stealing [yup, stealing is exactly what is] her gift card?

She could end up becoming unaccepting over something like this, then what, you come here whinging about your wifes unacceptance?

BRANDYJ
05-12-2010, 05:56 AM
If your wife or SO received $10.00 in cash in the mail, and you opened it and kept the money, isn't it stealing? This is no different. Stealing a gift card of about the same value is the same as stealing $10.00 cash.

That gift card belongs to your wife. Yo need to simply give it to her and explain why you opened her mail and ask for an apology.

Sedona
05-12-2010, 06:08 AM
In the realm of crimes against humanity, I'd rate Jazmyne's gaffe as pretty low. Yes, it's a little hinky, but I don't think her running off to claim her wife's $5 panty is a gateway drug to a life of adultery and bumping the wife off for the insurance money.

Would I do the same thing? No, I would have told my wife, but treating Jazmyne like she's morally bankrupt isn't quite fair either.

Sheila
05-12-2010, 06:30 AM
In the realm of crimes against humanity, I'd rate Jazmyne's gaffe as pretty low. Yes, it's a little hinky, but I don't think her running off to claim her wife's $5 panty is a gateway drug to a life of adultery and bumping the wife off for the insurance money.

No maybe you are right, BUT .............. lets see, wife finds out, becomes pissed, they argue, leads to bad relationships, over a period of time things get bad, divorce is in the offing, Jazmyne gets depressed, takes time off work because it is that bad, loses job/business through inability to cope because of depression,loses home through debt, end up in a flea bitten one room apartment, surrounded by drug addicts, next thing you know one happy pill leads to a short life on drugs, one wrong pill/needle leads to death .............. short slippery slope & it has happened that way ....... from a small acorn a large oak can grow. And all for $5 ............ when all she had to do was say this came for you today hunnie :straightface:

k lynn
05-12-2010, 06:37 AM
you are playing with FIRE manup and get your own creditcard I recieved mine today and its so nice to see my name on it and know there is a pair for me. love the vs cotton signture series.

shedevilcd
05-12-2010, 10:02 AM
just ask her to use it. simple and if your not out you will be, or maybe she might think its something new and exciting to see what you will get her. :battingeyelashes:

AKAMichelle
05-12-2010, 10:48 AM
I thought the same thing when my wife got the free pair of panty gift card, but I thought better of it. It just wasn't right even though we are getting a divorce. I'm glad to see that you chose not to as well.

JazmyneCD
05-12-2010, 10:54 AM
To clarify, yes, I gave it to her to shop with on her time and at her leisure.

I realize that I came off as sounding like a selfish boob here and that wasn't my intention at all. Go on and criticize me--I probably deserve it, but I opted to let her use it and not indulge myself by going shopping without her.

There you go. It's done.

Lorileah
05-12-2010, 10:58 AM
hmmmm. Name of letter says? Your name is? Does she go through your mail? If so I hope she intercepts your million dollar Publisher's clearing house check and puts it in her "See ya later, I can't trust you" account. I am with Debs on this, you all wonder why your marriage gets in trouble and you blame her for not trusting you? I wouldn't trust you either.

I am glad you "opted" to do what you should have done to start with. I didn't see it as an option. It was her card, it was her option to let YOU use it not the other way around.

Nigella
05-12-2010, 11:53 AM
The OP has clarified her position on this, there is nothing more to be said.