PDA

View Full Version : shaved big time

MrKunk
05-11-2010, 10:57 PM
Okay so I decided that if I am going to wear tights, panties, and swimwear then
I needed to shave, so after reading some posts out here for encouragement I started
this morning before I went to work, I got about half way. Then I talked to a buddy of mine
that works with me he brought shaving creme and his safety razor over. I no longer had to
use my electric shaver. I trimmed the pubic hair to the point where there is very little, then
I proceded to shave my legs, butt, and stomache. After about 3 hours and four cuts I am 97%
smooth. The cuts are in the following places, 2 around the ankles, 1 on the knee, and 1 where
the sun doesn't shine. I know I will now try to keep up this look after going through so much
pain.

daviolin
05-11-2010, 11:28 PM
Isn't shaving the greatest. once you get it all off, just keep at it on a regular basis. and its easy. My wife hates it though. But oh well she dosen't like Daviolin ether.flickr.com/photos/daviolin

eluuzion
05-11-2010, 11:34 PM
Then I talked to a buddy of mine
that works with me he brought shaving creme and his safety razor over. I no longer had to
use my electric shaver.
pain.

That was probably a wise move if you are shaving at your workdesk. It doesn't make noise like the electric shaver, which tends to make co-workers in the cubicles around you suspicious. But then with a razor, you have to make constant trips to the water cooler to rinse the razor.

Not sure, kind of a toss up, depending on the office layout.

Be careful sharing razors with your buddy. There are some hygiene issues,

:D:D:hugs::D:D

MrKunk
05-11-2010, 11:45 PM
That was probably a wise move if you are shaving at your workdesk. It doesn't make noise like the electric shaver, which tends to make co-workers in the cubicles around you suspicious. But then with a razor, you have to make constant trips to the water cooler to rinse the razor.

Not sure, kind of a toss up, depending on the office layout.

Be careful sharing razors with your buddy. There are some hygiene issues,

:D:D:hugs::D:D

sorry not to clarify I talked to him on our lunch at work, but all shaving was done at my house in my shower.

eluuzion
05-12-2010, 01:25 AM
sorry not to clarify I talked to him on our lunch at work, but all shaving was done at my house in my shower.

hiya MrKunk,

yes, I figured that out early on, but with my twisted outlook on the world I simply could not resist "pullin' yer' chain". I was just kiddn'

It was amusing trying to imagine that office scenario, hehehe. If that was possible anywhere, I would be the first in line to apply for a position! What a great work environment that would be! :thumbsup:

Once you have cut down all the "trees", the saving becomes easier each time. It only takes me about 5 min max in the shower to keep my entire body shaved as smooth as a baby's b##t!

:hugs:

Jocelyn Quivers
05-12-2010, 03:15 AM
Congrats, and I feel for you with the cuts you suffered especially the ankle ones. They will occur from time to time, however the more often you shave. You will become more used to those areas and learn how to shave them without cutting yourself.

MrKunk
05-12-2010, 03:23 AM
actually now I have a majority off, most of what is still there is on my back, and my butt. The rest is pretty much gone.

Deborah Jane
05-12-2010, 03:31 AM
I avoid the cuts, I use Veet :)
Now you've removed your bodyhair you're destined to remain hairless, most us stay that way once we've started :)

MrKunk
05-12-2010, 03:40 AM
Once I get more money I will buy some Nair or Veet. For now I am doing it oldfashioned.

Nicola2876
05-12-2010, 03:51 AM
I'm jealous! I have a really strong desire to shave but my wife would be very suspicious if I was suddenly hairless. I remember the days of being smooth fondly. Have fun!

MrKunk
05-12-2010, 03:56 AM
I have a mother and step dad that live next to me and an father and step mom that I am close to as well. They will adventually figure it out. I have to find out how to tell them now.

Nicola2876
05-12-2010, 05:13 AM
I've thought of every reason possible to tell my wife. I'm thinking "my legs really itch, I think I'll shave them to see if it helps" could work or simply "Look how much better I look in a skirt now I've shaved my legs!" :heehee:

MrKunk
05-12-2010, 10:47 AM
yea well I don't think my family is going to be very understanding of the situation.

Ruth
05-12-2010, 10:58 AM
Shaving is good but the effect doesn't last very long; also there are those pesky little shaving cuts. You might think about epilating for your legs - no cuts and longer between treatments. Some say the hair thins out with repeated epilating but I can't say I've noticed.

carolinoakland
05-12-2010, 11:05 AM
Instead of costly shave creame's I use everyday 99 cent hair conditioner. Economical and moisturize's. What's not to like? Carol

AKAMichelle
05-12-2010, 11:15 AM
it's a shame that many of us are so hairy. It takes too long to shave. That's why I went and had laser treatments on my chest / back. The one that I really want to get permanently removed is my beard.

The legs I really enjoy shaving and after time you will learn how to reduce the knicks. Now that you are smooth you will never go back.

bianca66
05-12-2010, 11:19 AM
Since this is your first shave make sure you look carefully for ingrown hairs and pull them immediately...After a bit you shouldn't have a problems.

I have to agree with the Carol on the cheap conditioner...I usually give the legs a bit of a scrub with a rough face cloth, when soaking in the tub just to get the hairs to stand at attention. The conditioner lets the razor slide easier...Use womens razors as that is what they are designed for, mens razors are not as good for shaving legs...

ellenwannabe
05-12-2010, 12:39 PM
Pain ? - no need for it if you had used Nair you would be a lot smoother and no pain and it only takes about 8 minutes and then just shower it off - sorry for your pain - Ellen

Freddy12
05-12-2010, 01:25 PM
Congratulations on this step.

Your family may or may not notice, and if they notice, you can always say that you just wanted to see how it felt to be smooth. If you want this to lead to full disclosure, go for it. If not, just pass it off.

Traci Elizabeth
05-12-2010, 01:28 PM
Ah! The 1st shave, I remember it well! Who am I kidding, I have been shaved for so long I can't remember when I was not shaved!

DonnaT
05-12-2010, 04:31 PM
Pain ? - no need for it if you had used Nair

Unless you have a bad reaction to it, or Neet, or any other remover. Some of us get rashes, so try location on the inner thigh first, and if it's OK the next day, go ahead and do legs.

Then, if there are no rashes on the legs the next day, try other locations you'd like, except the face.

As for shaving, I've tried conditioner, and definitely cut myself more with it, than with just a regular moisturizing body wash.

Kasie53
05-12-2010, 04:31 PM
I have to agree with Carol and Ruth where as I use the epilator and even though for starters it is painful, the more you use it does do wonders and lasts for weeks on end. Touch ups and places the epilator can't get i use Dove hair conditioner and wow it feels really smooth since it moisturizes at the same time.

Lacyfem
05-12-2010, 04:42 PM
Yes shaving is wonderful and would love to shave my whole body but like others here my wife won't go for the legs though I shave everything else. She's not even very happy that I shave under my arms but I do. Agree, don't use shaving creams as too expensive.... the conditioners are the best... If I shaved all body my wife would definitely put the puzzle together about my femininity and my being bisexual so I'll live right now with just keeping my leg hair quite short which so far has not brought suspicion.

MissKara
05-12-2010, 09:02 PM
I am thinking of doing full body shaving/hair removal. The only problem is I am like a forst of hair so if I do start to have, I'll have to reshave every few days which could get a bit tedious.... But if we do it for what we love, then it shouldnt be too bad :)

Lots of Love,
Miss Kara

Karinsamatha
05-12-2010, 09:14 PM
I love feeling smooth, it is addicting. I have been shaving for the last month - and just graduated to an epilator :) I did not find it to painful on my chest or inner thighs :).

meleny
05-12-2010, 11:50 PM
I hate body hair! I have shaved for years and love being smooth but I hate the sharp hair that grows back. I gave Nair a shot for the first time this week. Worked well but the hair growing back is still sharp as razors and I have a rash at my bikini line. I really want to try getting waxed by a pro but I can't find a salon in my area that will do men.

Rissa
05-13-2010, 08:25 AM
I shaved my chest about two weeks ago, for the first time ever. It was okay, but a lot of stubble. So I moved onto nair. It seems to work pretty well. I did get a rash, but I put a good lotion on last night and it seemed to work pretty well. Also last night I naired my pits. This time I immediately put lotion on. I will lotion again tonight, and hopefully no more rash. I prefer the smoothness I get from nair over shaving.

rickibarr
05-13-2010, 02:35 PM
I shave from the top of my head to my toes - not necessarily all in one shot but it all comes off. My only problem shaving is my back; occasionally I ask my wife to do it rather than do the salon wax thing.

When the dollars are there, I will laser everything off!

krisinpink
05-14-2010, 08:20 AM
Over the last couple winters I've shaved fully, and it certainly is a wonderful feeling...I really like to be shaven.

In the Spring and Summer, my GG and I participate in many outdoor sort of activities with several groups of friends, many of which would not be open minded about Krissy, and none of whom know about Krissy (as far as I know). Add to that my GG is not especially fond of Krissy or having her guy fully shaved, so in the warm months, I degenerate to a horrible hairy thing...except for my underarms.

I continue to shave there because:

1) I can at least be smooth somewhere, and
2) I use WAY less deodorant, and don't have near the need for it as much as when that area was not shaved. For instance, I'd always have to re-apply in the evening, and now that is no longer needed!

The result, a workable compromise, at least one smooth place, and my deodorant (Secret -powder fresh) lasts MUCH longer!

TTFN

Georginamilnes
05-14-2010, 05:02 PM
:love:

Over a period of time I used tweezers to remove my pubic and chest hair,after
maybe 10 times at it:love::love: the hair has not regrown. This is a plus
but the rest of my body hair continues to grow. I have yet to figure out why,maybe its because I didnt use the tweezers on the legs! Anyway
I am very happy with the results where I have used the tweezers.

Joanie_Shakti
05-14-2010, 10:40 PM
:love:

Over a period of time I used tweezers to remove my pubic and chest hair

OW! OW! OW! OW! OW!

That hurts just thinking about it. I just did my eyebrows about a week or so ago and they were tender for a couple of days afterwards. Took about two days to get them halfway decent as I didn't want to take too much off at once and the second day's plucking hurt a lot more than the first day's.

Mickeytgurl
05-15-2010, 07:10 AM
Funny, some of it is because of my cycling, but I have had very few people notice that I shave my legs. Actually, I should say that in 10 years, I've only had one person comment on it, and my crowd is usually a very observant, sarcastic crowd.

maryannnite
05-15-2010, 07:17 AM
make everything you wearing feel so good , i try to shave evey other day

juno
05-15-2010, 11:53 AM
I have been using an epilator. It is not the easiest way to remove hair, but it is cheap and effective, once you get used to it. I found that the first time you hank out a hair, it is quote painful. If you maintain it, hair follicles tend to become more tolerant.

My approach is to make a quick pass over a new area. Then, take a break and let the tenderness calm down. More sensitive areas need to be spread out over more sessions. It might be less painful to wax first, then switch to an epilator, depending on your pain tolerance.

The epilator does not always work well. Some places on my legs have hair growing at a shallow angle, almost parallel to the skin. Pulling hair there results in a huge number of ingrown hairs.

J.

Ashley S
05-15-2010, 12:07 PM
+1 for epilating

I've been using mine for a couple of months now, and my hair grows out so slowly now that I only need to epilate 2 or 3 times a month. The pain is significantly less than it was when I started, and the hairs grow back softer and closer to the surface. I epilate my legs stomach and chest, but still use a razor on my arm-pits and groin.

Smooth legs for 10 days straight! (And no ingrowns with proper exfoliation and moisturizing)

Food for thought.

gwenglam
05-21-2010, 10:35 PM
i have shaved my chest before the olny problem is it grows back really fast and hurts :(

Joanie_Shakti
05-22-2010, 01:32 AM
You're not kidding about the rate of growth. I shaved my chest and stomach two weekends ago. It took forever to do so with the electric shavers I have. Shaved again last weekend and though it didn't take as long this time, it still was an effort. A week later, the hair is again about a quarter inch long at the center of the chest. Much faster than the hair on my legs grow.

I think I'm going to let it grow back out on the chest and just keep it trimmed short, like I was doing before I tried shaving it. A lot of it is grey now anyway, so it doesn't show up in pictures and on webcam if I keep it trimmed. If and when I decide to go out in public, I'll use a razor instead of an electric shaver and shave it again.

I haven't found the regrowth painful, but now that I think about it, I am kind of itchy.

EnglishRose
05-24-2010, 09:19 AM
I just shaved my legs and arms, to go with already done chest, tummy and pits. Took a couple of hours! Feels really weird (not used to it yet, that is) but so worth it :)

darla_g
06-16-2010, 10:57 PM
i always liked sugaring rather than waxing and doing it myself. i think i posted a formula for that here. It is a bit painful but it lasts so much longer than shaving

Miley
06-16-2010, 11:14 PM
Congratulations, once you start you will never want that yuk hair grow back again. Enjoy

~Michelle~
06-16-2010, 11:14 PM
I avoid the cuts, I use Veet

Might work for you and others, but I found online also quite some bad experiences with this product.