PDA

View Full Version : The Time May be at Hand -Updated!!!!!!!

Shelby
05-12-2010, 03:28 AM
I told her!!!! She is very accepting of my dressing and finds it curious and fascinating! She even offered to help me dress and go out to a club sometime. I am dating the most amazing woman right now!

It all came about while we were texting tonight. We are so much alike that she even commented that it is like she is dating herself. She is coming over on Friday to spend the day with me and even said to do some major "Making Out." Now I asked her how far are we going with that since I will admit that I have never been sexually active, and well neither has she. She wanted me to clarify what I was getting too and I asked her about sex. I would prefer to wait until we know we truly want to do it for love. She agreed and was happy that we are on the same page. Then she said that I could tell or ask her anything at all. I thought about asking if she is open to any alternative choices in life. I had 1 secret left in life to tell and she coaxed me into telling her. So I did and all she said in return was "so."

She is so open and interested. We talked about shaving legs and dresses and shoes. She even asked if I wanted to her to get me a VS panty with her card and then I could give her my card for her to use. I told her at this time it would be weird and she was ok with it. I was so happy when she was ok with this that I cried then instead of texting (she likes to text btw) I called her and thanked her. this was a very emotional night for me and I have no secrets from her and I can't wait for Friday!!!!!

Shelby

Deborah Jane
05-12-2010, 03:38 AM
Hi Shelby, it sounds like Friday is going to be good :thumbsup:
Just one tiny bit of advice. take it at her pace, although she may possibly surprise you and move things along faster than you expect

Good luck, have fun :)

Shelly Preston
05-12-2010, 03:42 AM
That's great Shelby

I am sure you will both have a lot more discussions on that subject and others too

Just take things along at a pace that suits you both

If she needs more information you can always show her this site ( who knows she might join)

Good luck to you both

Loni
05-12-2010, 04:11 AM
i read all these great story's of real life were the gg friend is "ok" with her man cross dressing. i am hoping to be able to meet this one gg and hopping she will also be happy with me.(all of me)

i evey you Shelby. good luck with what happens.

MrKunk
05-12-2010, 04:12 AM
one word "precious"

Sheila
05-12-2010, 04:18 AM
Shelby, that is great news. Bet you are looking forward to Fri, sounds as if you two really are on the same page. How long have you two been dating ?

RachelDenise
05-12-2010, 04:26 AM
How wonderful! I bet you can't wait until Friday!

zoe85
05-12-2010, 06:11 AM
Wow! That is so awesome!

Freddy12
05-12-2010, 06:34 AM
That is great news Shelby! It is wonderful that you have a supportive girlfriend. Many of us here are not so fortunate, and our dressing can lead to struggles in relationships. I'm very happy for both of you. Keep us posted on how Friday goes.

Tasha McIntyre
05-12-2010, 07:49 AM
Awesome Shelby - roll on Friday :)

Chari
05-12-2010, 08:13 AM
It is so wonderful that you "came out" and your GF is accepting of your feminine side! Continue to go slow - or as stated "at her pace" to enjoy all the moments. Learn from her, ask questions, let her do your makeup, have a girls nite out. She is a great source of female info as to shopping, makeup, wardrobe, attitude, and all those things that make a girl a girl! Enjoy!

DonniDarkness
05-12-2010, 08:26 AM
i have tears of joy for you, enjoy being happy with your new friend. And tell her we said "awwwwwww"

Sandra
05-12-2010, 08:28 AM
That is good news :) As some of the others have said take it at slow and enjoy.

kimdl93
05-12-2010, 08:48 AM
wow Shelby - she sounds like a great girl. Hope it goes well from here. I think you've been very wise, taking a cautious and considerate path in letting the relationship grow!

swiss_susan
05-12-2010, 09:05 AM
Well done on coming out to her. It always feels very liberating to let you SO know about you. I had a similar experience when I came out to the only woman I ever told and it was very rewarding, for both of us I believe.

Vicki-Z
05-12-2010, 09:30 AM
That is so wonderful Shelby. I'm so happy for you.

Vicki :hugs:

AKAMichelle
05-12-2010, 10:56 AM
I guess this woman is proof that there are more accepting women for the rest of us to find. Good luck Friday.

mykhelee
05-12-2010, 11:03 AM
Wonderful for you!!! You are cute as a button, I hope she realizes what a lucky gal she is.
I would say be certain that you do not let things go faster than "either" of you are comfortable with.
I dated a gal for nine weeks, was full femme during weekends at her place. She now has a "normal" boyfriend now...
Bet he doesn't look as good in a dress hose and heels as I do, and I look good.

Just be safe and careful Hon, and enjoy...
Peace

Emily Ann Brown
05-12-2010, 11:19 AM
Good slow......give her a chance to take it all in at her speed, and ask all her questions. The possibility of a GREAT future id there.

Good luck for you.

Em

Shelby
05-12-2010, 11:27 AM
She is very special to me even though we are still in a stage of determining if we are right for each other. We seemed to have skipped right through some of the early dating rituals and into some serious talk. I guess that is what happens when you 2 people know exactly what they want and have so much in common.

I realized this morning that she could very well be reading this since I told her about this forum. She has yet to see me dressed in fem or know this alter ego and I will show her when we are both ready. The fact that she was willing to stop off at VS and get me something just blows me away.

I do want to take things slow yet with purpose. This Friday will be a big day for us. So thanks for your support and wonderful comments. I hope everyone can feel as fortunate and happy as I have been made by this loving woman.

bianca66
05-12-2010, 11:35 AM
Move slow for now Sugar and let her help you out...If you start to fast on your own she might not like the fem part as much as you are thinking...Just pace yourself and see how it goes....:daydreaming: Congrat's lucky Gurl

Tomara
05-12-2010, 01:33 PM
Hi Shelby
Congratulations !
It sounds like you are made for each other and I think that your being honest with her early in the relationship will only strengthen the bond that you are building together.
Have her join here too if she would like to.
I wish you both all the best in your new relationship and your future together.
Tomara

Shelby
05-15-2010, 05:17 PM
So she came over yesterday and we spent the afternoon and evening together. Before I introduce her to Shelby, I want her to get to know the real me first. At one point I was at my desk looking up some info and she came over to see. Laying on top of my desk was a recent VS mailing that includes the free panty GC, $10 off any purchase and a $10 off a bra. She commented that she only gets the free panty offer. I told her she could pick one of the other cards but she said that I should redeem them instead.

I told her that I tried on a Miraculous bra but wasn't impressed by it - she didn't even flinch when I said that. I told her about the one that I did select and she said that it sounds cute. How lucky I must be to have found someone so open and cool towards this stuff. I wish you all could be this fortunate because it feels so wonderful.

Sheila
05-15-2010, 05:19 PM
Glad it all went well Shelby, I hope for you both that this is the start of the best relationship of your lives :)

Deborah Jane
05-15-2010, 05:22 PM
It sounds like a very good start Shelby, I hope it all goes well, it sounds very promising :thumbsup:
Congratulations :)

PretzelGirl
05-16-2010, 09:04 AM
I am happy for you Shelby. Keep the pace where it feels comfortable. I also hope all other things other than CDing go well for you both also. :daydreaming: