PDA

View Full Version : Weeks Off?

silkyness
05-12-2010, 05:03 AM
Do any of you girls just take like 2 weeks off? It's just like I have an increase of testosterone for like 2 weeks and I'm not interested in dressing, although I still feel the need to be girly.

I haven't dressed since I posted my first pictures here and I don't know why. I just don't feel the need. It'll pop back up in like a few days, and I'll just always be in my girly stuff, but I always skip like 2 weeks for some reason?

Sheila
05-12-2010, 05:25 AM
There are members here who go for months without dressing, just recently Debs went from dressing on the 1st Jan and did not dress again until a couple of weeks ago .............. life got in the way in some instances and at other times she just did not dress ......... it is a common theme, some are what they class as seasonal dressers

Sedona
05-12-2010, 05:46 AM
Sure, all the time. I have full/most of my body hair about half the year, and dress fully on maybe 20 or 30 days a year. For me, it's not that big a deal.

Engendered
05-12-2010, 06:04 AM
If I skip a day, the urge to dress is always that much stronger on the following day. I can't imagine going a whole week, let alone 2! But I do understand to some degree the need for male time. It's just on smaller timescales with me.
:)

eluuzion
05-12-2010, 06:22 AM
Well, nothing in my world fits on a calendar, but yes.

Just as most things, CD is similar to a toy in a big toybox for me. For example, I decided to take a couple week break from cyberspace. Before I knew it, two years went by before I logged on again! Yahoo clubs were gone, etc.

I am never bored. I always have several weird projects, art/etc going on. When I get focused on something, I just follow my interests. I do not miss other things or I would be playing with them. It kind of a compartmentalized deal.

But, I do dress almost everyday. Hey if we can't change our minds every once in awhile...why have one, eh?:heehee:

Freddy12
05-12-2010, 06:25 AM
That happens often to me, but usually longer than two weeks. I will say that since I've been active here, the urge to dress is the strongest that it has ever been. I love this forum!

Tina B.
05-12-2010, 08:41 AM
It comes and it goes, such is life. Most of the time no one makes us dress like a girl, so if you don't feel like it, why bother. When you do, go for it, and enjoy it to the max.
To borrow from that candy bar, "sometimes you feel like a girl/sometimes you don't! or you can put back the word nut, for me it works either way.
Tina B.

kimdl93
05-12-2010, 08:45 AM
As Tina said, circumstances (can) dictate. If I've got work away from home, family or other company, then I have to put off dressing, but its irregular.

Sallee
05-12-2010, 09:00 AM
It happens. Dressing can be such a drug that I just can't get enough of, but then other times it can be a real chore. Luckily usually it is fun I do find that when I dress a lot there is a pattern, first angst and excitement then I grow comfortable I like this stage because I feel that I am passing well and it is really fun. Then I grow tried of it and see dressing as a waste of time and money and I also realize that most people just don't care what you wear as long as your a pleasant person. I guess the biggest thing about dressing is Have fun and enjoy yourself if your not have fun why do it

Joyously 27
05-12-2010, 09:00 AM
Years ago yes but now as a retired senior that lives alone I'm 24/7. The only time I dress drab is when I go to the doctors or grocery store. My other shopping is done on line. Today
after having breakfast I put on my tennis skirt,bra,see thru T shirt,socks & tennis shoes to water my trees & various plants on the terrace. I am still dressed that way & OH all in white.:)

swiss_susan
05-12-2010, 09:51 AM
I tend to dress when and if I have time. These days since I am not working I have lots of time :) . Thus i am usually dressed when at home.

Ruikki
05-12-2010, 10:11 AM
Im also in that stage myself. Ive even started wearing male boxers again (This might be also related to the fact that all my undies are in the massive laundry pile screaming at me accross the room), which is very odd since ive exclusively wore panties for almost two years now. Ive been going through some really difficult times with my SO and I think the stress about the arguments and about the fact that she'll be leaving to Europe for six months. I move in to my apartment in June and when Im alone I know that I will be getting some dresses and a bra and Il probably dress for a week straight (after I get home from work of course)

mykhelee
05-12-2010, 10:29 AM
Being able to dress is always a when possible thing. Familial situations and that sort of stuff can lead to months off.
The season of not dressing for me is Summer, maybe one day:daydreaming:
Peace

silkyness
05-12-2010, 05:52 PM
Im also in that stage myself. Ive even started wearing male boxers again (This might be also related to the fact that all my undies are in the massive laundry pile screaming at me accross the room), which is very odd since ive exclusively wore panties for almost two years now. Ive been going through some really difficult times with my SO and I think the stress about the arguments and about the fact that she'll be leaving to Europe for six months. I move in to my apartment in June and when Im alone I know that I will be getting some dresses and a bra and Il probably dress for a week straight (after I get home from work of course)

Wow that sounds exactly like me. Me and my girlfriend are having problems and it's stressing me out a lot. I've been depressed a lot and I just don't feel in the mood.

My laundry pile in the closet is huge and a lot of my panties are in there. But I'm wearing boxers again.

I want to transition eventually, but I don't know why this happens to me.

MissKara
05-12-2010, 09:04 PM
Do any of you girls just take like 2 weeks off? It's just like I have an increase of testosterone for like 2 weeks and I'm not interested in dressing, although I still feel the need to be girly.

I haven't dressed since I posted my first pictures here and I don't know why. I just don't feel the need. It'll pop back up in like a few days, and I'll just always be in my girly stuff, but I always skip like 2 weeks for some reason?

I was like that for 3 months. One day the urges just stopped and I didn't dress again until a few weeks ago... I dont know why :( My only peice of advice: When the urges go, DO NOT PURGE... I did that and I regret every minute of it now :hugs:

Lots of Love,
Miss Kara

StacyCD
05-12-2010, 11:50 PM
Not by choice! However on vacation I can't take any of my girlie things because she is not too accepting of my dressing.

Annalise
05-13-2010, 02:40 AM
It's happened to me lately and its made me saaaad. Idk I've just wanted to enjoy the guy time lately.I just feel like chillin and enjoying my down time. I know itll be back soon especially once I get more of the right kind of free time. One thing I hate is when I am really in the mood and I dont get to. it kills me til the next time I get to do it. All I can say is I cant wait til I get the chance to again hopefully tomorrow :)

eluuzion
05-13-2010, 02:55 AM
Well, to those finding that the urge has disappeared for awhile...I think we all know it is not something to worry about. If there is one thing that we have proven...it is that the urges and desire will return.

Now if your SO has disappeared for awhile, it just might be worth worrying about...there are no guarantees with that scenario...:love:

Miss Tanya
05-13-2010, 08:36 AM
I have been under-dressing every day for years and I would like to cross dress more regularly.

When I go on vacation, I am usually visiting family. And I am so afraid of the remote possibility that they will walk in on me changing or see a thong peeking out of my pants, that I don't even bring along panties.

So ironically, my "vacations" can be very difficult.

Jilmac
05-13-2010, 04:16 PM
Testosterone??? What's that??? :idontknow:

Stephanie Anne
05-13-2010, 05:33 PM
I am androgynous 24/7 but there are time I just feel really blah and pull out an old shirt and shorts and frump it up.

It goes with the flow. Since I don't really have this overwhelming desire to cross dress (being fem-neutral is normal, wearing drab male clothing is cross dressing to me) it's not really something I gauge.

Ok went back up and read some replies... Not feeling "it" is pretty normal, what takes some getting used to us being comfortable when you don't feel like a woman. It goes with the territory and learning to accepting taking it slow has really helped me not get such horrible anxiety.

Jannette H
05-13-2010, 06:35 PM
Ladies,
I believe some of us hit a point where we need a break from dressing. A rest from dressing and time to take a new look at everything. I know I'm more relaxed enfemme and my BP is actually a little lower (have my own cuff) but you can get tired of dressing. When you start again everything will be better. Dressing will be enjoyable again.

suchacutie
05-13-2010, 10:11 PM
Tina is a high-maintenance girl and she takes my full attention. The result is that when life is stressful, Tina is just not going to happen. I need to take care of issues and then I can enjoy Tina, and there is a lot to enjoy! Right now I just got some new hair and new glasses and I'd LOVE to spend some Tina time with them, but life is just not letting it happen...I'm sure when it does happen it will be just terrific!!!

hang in there! life will calm down!

tina

Joanie_Shakti
05-13-2010, 10:54 PM
In the past, I could go months without dressing except for some occasional panty wearing here and there. But something "snapped" in me about 18 months ago, maybe it was discovering feminization hypnosis, which I listen to almost nightly. Or maybe it was buying my breastforms, which I've grown "attached" to and feel more natural to me with them then without.

Anyway, I'm dressing almost every day since then, except for maybe a wig and makeup. Even on days that I'm too tired after work to put on a skirt or dress, I'm wearing a chemise and/or panties to bed, if not a bra and my forms.

I've bought so many new clothes in that past 18 months and have to use restraint every time a new catalog comes in the mail. I want everything! I'm disappointed and glad at the same time when I find something I really like doesn't come in my size.

The dressing is really interfering with things I need to do in drab as during my weekend, I'm dressed as often as possible. It has been my most intense period of dressing in my life and I wonder if and when I'm going to taper off.

silkyness
05-14-2010, 02:38 AM
I have a desire to feel sexy and like a woman, but not dress. Weird :straightface:

pj
05-14-2010, 02:46 AM
I have gone years, not weeks, but the desire was always there. Waiting patiently.

Annalise
05-14-2010, 02:53 AM
I have a desire to feel sexy and like a woman, but not dress. Weird :straightface:

I feel exactly the same at this very moment I don't get it. It's almost angering lol I came home looking forward to it and then all of the sudden "nope" I want to feel sexy and feminine and like I do when I dress I just don't FEEL like itmaybe I do need to keep on this lite break and exert more of my femme side while in male mode?

Frédérique
05-14-2010, 09:44 AM
It's just like I have an increase of testosterone for like 2 weeks and I'm not interested in dressing, although I still feel the need to be girly.

You can certainly feel the need to be girly and not dress at all – don’t you realize that your innate femininity is always there, just under the surface, waiting to emerge (like a debutante)? It’s not all about the clothes and the attendant ritualistic dressing – it goes far deeper than that. The clothes are merely a uniform for comfort and easy identification. They help to preserve the vulnerable feeling of femininity as long as possible, exhibiting these somewhat perishable feelings in a more tangible form…:battingeyelashes:

silkyness
05-17-2010, 05:48 AM
Well, I just started wearing pantyhose again today. Feels so nice! Now I just need to get myself up to fully dressing again!

leggylisa
05-17-2010, 06:19 AM
For a guy getting fully dressed and looking pretty is a long and arduous process (well it is for me) and tbh i don't think its a quick thing for most women thats why they just go about in drab most of the time. Having the need to be sexy and feel like a woman is probably true for both but for me sometimes i just cant be bothered hehe

DAVIDA
05-17-2010, 06:20 AM
I have never gone two weeks without dressing!:eek:
I dress every day. This is my lifestyle not my hobby.:D
I have never purged either.

sometimes_miss
05-17-2010, 08:58 PM
I used to take 'time off' when I was just so busy with the rest of life that I just came home from work and went right to sleep. Now, however, since I sleep in female pajamas every day, I guess you could say I never take a day off. And....I sleep better. FWIW.