PDA

View Full Version : Shopping and girlfriends clothes

ambermiller
05-12-2010, 04:14 PM
so i went shopping yesterday at the mall. i went into a could of stores looking for some sexy lingerie and what not. i was indeed buying it all for my girlfriend (who doesnt know i dress). it felt weird buying womens clothing. not as bad as i actually thought it would be though. best part though is me and my girlfriend dont live together and ive convinced here to leave a piece of lingerie at my place after she comes over so it will remind me of her. so im actually getting to dress up in some really sexy stuff. like i got to try on my first real pair of thigh highs. im so excited. anyone else dress in there girlfriends or wifes clothing? do they know?

Mirani
05-12-2010, 04:19 PM
so i went shopping yesterday at the mall. i went into a could of stores looking for some sexy lingerie and what not. i was indeed buying it all for my girlfriend (who doesnt know i dress).

So why not buy your own - why lie? Why deceive her? You live in your own.
:eek: :(

Jamie48
05-12-2010, 04:19 PM
No I don't dress in my wife's clothing. If you girlfriend doesn't know about you, keep stretching out her garments she will figure it out sooner or later.
Then what!

Yvonne York
05-12-2010, 04:25 PM
Not any more - I have enough nice things of my own :o

ambermiller
05-12-2010, 04:26 PM
i dont really see it as lying. i mean in a way kind of i guess. we mutually decided about the leaving her clothes here thing. and i really do miss her form time to time and so sometimes instead of being my normal boy self and thinking about her all sexy and stuff i dress it in it and be a little bit of a girl. i cant buy my own stuff because i dont live alone, i dont have my own car at the moment, and i JUST got a job and i havent even gotten my first pay check yet. and i dont have to worry about stretching her stuff out. she is actually slightly bigger than me

Not any more - I have enough nice things of my own :o

im hoping in the future i can extend my girly closet so to speak

maryannnite
05-12-2010, 04:34 PM
at my house when we get ready to go out i hear i have nothing to wear and then she want to see if i have any thing she might like and when i do i never see it again.

Billijo49504
05-12-2010, 04:34 PM
No, but my wife borrows some of my clothes...BJ

t-girlxsophie
05-12-2010, 05:03 PM
me and my wife do wear each others clothes on occasion,sometimes if she is going out to bingo or out with her sisters etc she may ask me If theres anything I have for her to wear,we dont have a problem sharing,and we always offer opinions on each others outfits,we only have one rule,neither of us wears the others garment before they do themselves,It works well for us both:thumbsup:

StacyCD
05-12-2010, 05:25 PM
I don't dress in women's clothes--they're mine! I strongly suggest you get your own clothes or tell your girlfriend you want to wear hers. Hopefully, she'll leave more stuff of hers to wear.

Kasie53
05-12-2010, 05:39 PM
I have to side with the GG's here and say that is personal garments for her and are just that (personal) and if she thinks that you are keeping them to remember her visits then you are decieving her and if she were to find out what you are doing she will feel violated in a sense.

I say this from experience with my ex-wife's clothing.

The best thing to do is buy your own and build from there.

jenna_woods
05-12-2010, 06:06 PM
no but i buy all of my wifes clothes, and things for my self. its so fun shopping for women's things.

Rissa
05-12-2010, 08:10 PM
I do not dress in my wife's clothes. I am real new to cross dressing. So far I have only worn panties (I have purchased 3 pair and man was I nervous when I bought them). I am not sure what to buy next. Since my wife does not know, I also need to find a good place to hide anything I buy.

sherri52
05-12-2010, 08:13 PM
when the GF comes over enough times she'll figure it out when she finds fem clothing in the closet.

JulieC
05-13-2010, 02:32 PM
i dont really see it as lying. i mean in a way kind of i guess.

Ok, relationship tool #1: Lying is never "kind of lying". It's either lying, or it isn't. You don't have her permission to wear her clothes, and you're wearing her clothes. Either you have her permission to do it and you do, or you don't and you don't. The inbetween middle ground you're trying to run in might seem ok to you; "She doesn't know, what's the harm?" but it's selfish and will lead to harm eventually.

we mutually decided about the leaving her clothes here thing. and i really do miss her form time to time and so sometimes instead of being my normal boy self and thinking about her all sexy and stuff i dress it in it and be a little bit of a girl. i cant buy my own stuff because i dont live alone, i dont have my own car at the moment, and i JUST got a job and i havent even gotten my first pay check yet. and i dont have to worry about stretching her stuff out. she is actually slightly bigger than me

It's not just stretching. There's many ways you can damage garments. Whether you damage her clothes or not isn't the point.

Tell her the truth. If she runs away screaming, you've just saved yourself time you would have wasted dating her.

And, you can buy your own stuff. If you have her stuff in your room, you can have your own stuff. Just figure it out. Get your own clothes, and tell her you crossdress.

Also, see this thread (http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=131659).

Noeda
05-13-2010, 04:33 PM
I sometimes borrow a skirt from my gf, but then again she always steals my pantyhose!

SusieK
05-13-2010, 05:23 PM
I do not dress in my wife's clothes. I am real new to cross dressing. So far I have only worn panties (I have purchased 3 pair and man was I nervous when I bought them). I am not sure what to buy next. Since my wife does not know, I also need to find a good place to hide anything I buy.

Rissa,
Slightly off thread, but particularly as you're new to crossdressing, I'd suggest having a serious think about telling your wife soon. As you've probably seen in other threads, it's the deceit that is most likely to cause problems, and this will only get worse as time goes on:sad:. At the moment you have the best opportunity to get it in the open between you, and maybe even explore this side of you together:).

ambermiller,
be open about what is going on. If you've convinced her to leave stuff, then she may have an inkling, but you can't assume this. Wearing your GFs clothes without her permission shows a lack of respect and can't be good for the relationship:straightface:. Be honest with yourself about why you're buying the lingerie - if its for her, then buy it for her and let it be hers. If it's for you, then buy it for you and let your GF know that you CD.

:2c:

Oh, and just to get off my high horse briefly, yes I used to, but no I don't. It's about RESPECT.

Besides, shopping for and owning you own stuff is fun:D
Good luck

Susie

Stephanie Anne
05-13-2010, 05:27 PM
If I was your girlfriend I would be so upset you were wearing my clothes without me knowing. I would so make you go out and buy your own!

It's not nice to wear other people's clothing with them letting you.

Plus, not being open about dressing is a sure fire way to kill a relationship. If she leaves because you dress, she isn't the girl for you.