PDA

View Full Version : Good day

kbugg
05-12-2010, 09:27 PM
Last night my girlfriend of 3 years stayed over and she doesn't know I enjoy crossdressing. She doesn't stay over very often but her parents are out of town. :) When we were getting ready for bed I kept insisting that she'd wear the nightgown I got for her that she never wants to wear for me. It's ankle length with some lace around the top. Well after my persisting for a while she ended up telling me to wear it. I dropped the subject and she went to the bathroom to get ready for bed. When she came out I of course was sitting on the couch wearing it. She laughed at me and said to take it off, but I insisted that if she didn't want to I was going to wear it. So we went to bed and I wore it all night which felt really good.

Today I got up and went to work as normal. Now I really had the itch. So after work I went home and got my skirts and checked out a gay bar in the area in my guy clothes, which wasn't appealing since there was just one other guy and the bartender there. Had my drink and left, put a grey cotton skirt on and went driving looking for somewhere else to go. I wasn't trying to pass or anything, just be out in a skirt. Just wearing some flip flops, t-shirt and grey zip up jacket I got gas with no one really double taking. So I decided to head into target. As I walked in I heard some laughter at the customer service desk but I continued with my head up. I browsed the womens clearance and nothing caught my eye, looked around a little and left. I got a few looks but no one said anything else that I heard.
I stopped by CVS and got a drink, same story there some looks but no one said anything.
By now its getting dark so my stop was a lakefront park that I walked around a little with no one else there.

Not sure what I was hoping for but it made me feel good to finally get out and see what happens. I am sure I'll make several more trips especially with the weather warming up :)

boardpuppy
05-12-2010, 09:48 PM
Well, if it feels good...what can I say enjoy yourself.

Hugs,
Alice

AliceJaneInNewcastle
05-12-2010, 11:56 PM
Last night my girlfriend of 3 years stayed over and she doesn't know I enjoy crossdressing.
That's a bit long to keep it hidden.

Freddy12
05-13-2010, 05:26 AM
It sounds like you enjoy the attention crossdressing brings you almost more than the feel of feminine things. Each person has their own reason for enjoying crossdressing. It just good to recognize your own reasons it is desirable for you!

kbugg
05-13-2010, 06:40 AM
I'm not going to deny looking for attention, but I definately do like the feel of feminine clothes. I am going to start shopping around for a more complete outfit that I could semi pass in.

mklinden2010
05-13-2010, 10:00 AM
Sounds like you've had enough of not doing what you like to do.

You can get another girlfriend, wife, or, SO, but you really can't get another life.

Enjoy the one you have.

Funny thing is, people like you better when you like yourself....

So, somehow it all works out.

Good for you.

Sheila
05-13-2010, 10:08 AM

You can get another girlfriend, wife, or, SO, but you really can't get another life.

Or she could actually come clean with the GF she has .......... if it ends because the GF can't deal with it then neither of them are wasting their life investing in a relationship that is doomed & it is nice to know we are seen by some as disposable items, thanks a bunch :Angry3::Angry3:

To the OP, perhaps it is time to have a talk with your GF as Alice says 3 years is a long time to keep it hidden, if you do and she doesn't run for the hill, let her know about this site and the GG section (F. A. B. ) here where she can talk to other GG's in there :)

Sandra
05-13-2010, 10:24 AM

Well thanks I bet all the gf, wives, SO will feel a lot better for your comments... and with comments like this is it any wonder that most of the GGs here don't post in this section.
:Angry3:

Kbugg As others have said 3 years is a long time to keep this hidden from your GF...maybe it's time to have a talk with her.

Deborah Jane
05-13-2010, 10:35 AM

Enjoy the one you have.

Funny thing is, people like you better when you like yourself....

So, somehow it all works out.

Good for you.

I guess you just don't like women huh?

I have a wife who actually encourages me to to what I want to do and loves me being myself

Strangely enough, some of us here have very supportive wives and SOs and believe it not enjoy our lives with them :love:

Neither of us have a problem with people liking us, in fact we have a large circle of good friends

So to the OP, try telling your girlfriend of three years, you never know, once she realises that this is the real you, she may even accept, just bear in mind, the longer you leave telling her. the harder it becomes to tell her.

kbugg
05-13-2010, 11:22 AM
I agree it is time to talk about it....

After we started dating I didn't have much of an urge to dress as much as before but it's come back in the past few months. So it really doesn't feel like I've been keeping it for 3 years but I suppose I have been.

carolinoakland
05-13-2010, 11:38 AM
well you're on the path now...and welcome.

kbugg
05-13-2010, 12:20 PM
Thanks!