PDA

View Full Version : Shoes off or on?

JanelleinNylons
08-11-2004, 02:57 AM
Was curious to know Ladies......

How many of you keep your shoes on while you are dressed at home ethier on here or just lounging around or whatnot? Honestly for me it would be about 20% of the time that I am wearing heels or platforms. I know this might sound wierd but I feel more fem if I am just in stockinged feet.wondered if anyone else felt this way.

thankyou cuties
Janelle :)

~Tammy~
08-11-2004, 03:10 AM
Yeah, I often wearing my knee boots (only have 1 pair at the moment) when lounging arouned at home and for the same reason, it makes feel more womanly.
I've never had a shoe fetish, but I just love the way they shape my feet and when looking down, they make my legs look so sexy!
I'm also on the lookout some new cute fluffy slippers :)

~Tammy~

Lee
08-11-2004, 10:29 AM
I have a pair of 2" sandals and a pair of flats I wear until I get ready for work.I love waking out to my mail box every morning to get my mail.Sometimes I wear a demin skirt to get my mail.

Jennifer_Ph
08-11-2004, 10:55 AM
Depending on what I am doing, I usually wear shoes. But if I am just watching TV I like having my hosed feet. I like to see the nylon on my toes and spread 'em out - gives me something to look at during commercials! I do enjoy shoes though - my current favoirtes are some 2 1/2" slides, they're easy to walk in and easy to slip on and off. They are on sale at payless too! cheap! http://www.payless.com/Images/beauty/034571_beauty.gif

Amber_Chgo
08-11-2004, 10:58 AM
I have a pair of 3" black pumps that I keep under my desk at work. I have them on as much as possible. Someone my be on the other side of the desk and have NO idea.

Amber

Rachel_740
08-11-2004, 12:18 PM
Hi Girls,

My shoe habits dressed are the same as if I'm in drabs. Sometimes I'll wear shoes round the house, other times I won't. No particular reason for wearing or not most times.

Rachel

Summer
08-11-2004, 10:01 PM
In the summer I go bear footed with a pair of shorts and a top of some kind. Too hot to wear hose and shoes.
Just me.
Summer

Jocee
08-12-2004, 05:10 AM
I wear womens shoes (mostly running sneaks, loafers, sandels and clogs) probably around 80% of my time now.... even to work.....

Joanna

ChristineRenee
08-12-2004, 05:37 AM
I wear womens shoes (mostly running sneaks, loafers, sandels and clogs) probably around 80% of my time now.... even to work.....

JoannaAll my women's shoes, with the exception of slippers, are high heels. I found your post interesting Jocee and was wondering how the women's shoes you described that you wear compare in terms of overall comfort and durability to their male counterparts?

Looks like I may have to do some more shoe shopping real soon ladies.

xoxoxoxo,

Christine

Bonnie
08-12-2004, 05:23 PM
50-50 here, I like the feel and look of shoes but, when kicking back dressed just hose is more relaxing. Bon

kristi cd
08-12-2004, 06:25 PM
Jennifer,

I love those shoes hun! :)

Rachel Ann
12-19-2004, 02:56 PM
50-50 here, I like the feel and look of shoes but, when kicking back dressed just hose is more relaxing. Bon
When it's too cold for stocking feet, fuzzy slippers are nice. :) En drab I usually wear beach sandals around the house. With socks.

christine55
12-19-2004, 05:12 PM
I used to wear my heels whenever dressed, felt them necessary to my feeling femme. After the thousands of hours I have spent wearing heels when my feet begin to hurt I take them off just like any normal girl would while at home relaxing.
Hugs, Christine

Ashleigh
12-19-2004, 06:22 PM
Usually wear my 3.75 inch heels while at home and driving. Have worn them at work a couple of times. Right now I am in my "Sunday Best" 5 inchers with ankle straps. Heels about 70%, just hose the other 30%. When walking my little dog, I wear a pair of casuals with 2 inch heels.

Rachel Ann
12-19-2004, 06:27 PM
Usually wear my 3.75 inch heels while at home and driving. Have worn them at work a couple of times. Right now I am in my "Sunday Best" 5 inchers with ankle straps. Heels about 70%, just hose the other 30%. When walking my little dog, I wear a pair of casuals with 2 inch heels.
As a matter of style, I don't like anything over 2" - but then I am an old broad :p

Ashleigh
12-19-2004, 06:37 PM
Rachel, you don't look that old to me, pretty good in fact, but since we are talking age, I'm no spring chicken myself.

Katiegirl
12-19-2004, 06:55 PM
Hi

When I am at home I wear fem shoes all of the time, I vary my shoes each day however I use a pair of pointed flats that are very femmine as well as comfortable like slippers, theses are also particularly good for driving, when I go out.

:)

Mind of a woman, body of a man, lifes a bitch

Sweet Susan
12-19-2004, 07:19 PM
I have sludge for feet, and I find women's shoes to be too fricking painful to be worn except when necessary.

Sharon
12-19-2004, 07:40 PM
I'm almost always barefoot in the house, unless I'm wearing hose or stockings. I love wearing shoes, but I love comfort even more. :)

Rachel Ann
12-19-2004, 08:31 PM
Rachel, you don't look that old to me, pretty good in fact, but since we are talking age, I'm no spring chicken myself.
awwwwwwwww Ashleigh! You don't tell your age, but thank you for the lovely compliment!

Love

monica_04
12-19-2004, 08:40 PM
I'm with you Jocee! I wear fem shoes all the time. Flats and heels around the house and loafers to work. Tenners for shopping endrab. I love fem shoes. They are much more comfortable than male shoes!!

Rachel Ann
12-19-2004, 09:50 PM
Mary Jane flats are nice!

DonnaT
12-19-2004, 09:57 PM
When I get a chance to wear my heels, I try to leave them on all day. Sometimes they will come off when I mopping the floor or something, like going to the basement with an armload of clothes.

Tamara Croft
12-19-2004, 10:25 PM
My shoes are off soon as my feet are through that door... I've never liked anything on my feet. I can't stand them being touched underneath, as long as I can remember I thought if someone or something touched the underside of my foot, it would snap :( Still scares the crap out of me today...

Tamara x

wilma
12-19-2004, 11:47 PM
I always run around barefoot when it is warm enough. My feet are the only part of me that stay fem 24 hours a day. I keep my toe nails painted all the time so I like to show them off when I am at home. LOL Wilma

SatinSarah
12-20-2004, 04:20 AM
Hi, I always start off with my heels, it finishes off the dressing nicely! If I am around the house or flat for long though I do slip off my shoes and either go barefoot in my stockings or even in a slip into my comfy girly slippers. I have mostly 3" + heels and boots so they do get a bit uncomortable after and hour or so.....but they do force a great posture and improve my calfs. My legs 100% better with heels. I just bought a new pair for Christmas - photo to follow!

Wendy me
12-20-2004, 06:27 AM
mostly in heels even while doing house hold chores.......not often just bare feet

MistyCD
12-20-2004, 08:44 AM
I usually wear high heeled sandals or platforms when wearing pantyhose or tights, especially with dresses and skirts and sometimes pant outfits as well. During the hot summer months, its thong sandals in silver,gold or other sexy colors..........

Misty :)

Anne Charlotte
12-20-2004, 10:22 AM
Always in heels when dressed....nothing else will do

Starluscious
12-20-2004, 12:53 PM
I am comfy without them on and with them on. either way I enjoy walking around. sexy with them on and for some reason even sexier with them on and trust me girls I can walk all day and night in heels and not have pain. somehow I was oddly blessed. how and why I'll never know. I pray for the families out there that suffer with difficulties such as poverty and other issues. I hope they all have a merry Christmas somehow
best wishes to you all

love
Starluscious

Rachel Ann
12-20-2004, 06:18 PM
I usually wear high heeled sandals or platforms when wearing pantyhose or tights
I never understood the allure of platforms as a guy, and I still don't as a girl! :confused:

During the hot summer months, its thong sandals in silver,gold or other sexy colors
I SO wish that I could go bare-legged but I have so many blemishes on my legs
:( :o

windycissy
12-20-2004, 06:52 PM
When I get home from an outing as Windy Cissy, my feet are usually so sore that I can't wait to kick off my shoes and pad around in my stocking feet. Once I vacuumed my apartment in a dress, pearls, stockings and high heels to see what it felt like to be June Cleaver. It felt weird! In the summer, bare feet, shorts and a tee shirt are the best! This time of year, I wear dark tights under my guy clothes, and nobody in the office suspects a thing. Ask Windy (http://snurl.com/askwindy)

Rachel Ann
12-20-2004, 06:56 PM
Once I vacuumed my apartment in a dress, pearls, stockings and high heels to see what it felt like to be June Cleaver.
You could always try it like Melanie Griffith, in your scanties! :D

SilkenPrincess
12-20-2004, 09:38 PM
Rachel,
I tend to agree with you on the platforms, but high heeled sandles? DEEEEELICIOUSSSSS!
Love,
SilkenPrincess

Rachel Ann
12-20-2004, 10:06 PM
Rachel,
I tend to agree with you on the platforms, but high heeled sandles? DEEEEELICIOUSSSSS!
Love,
SilkenPrincess
YES, Yes, yes :) Especially with painted toenails ;)

SilkenPrincess
12-20-2004, 10:15 PM
I've never tried that!
Love,
SilkenPrincess

LindaTS
12-22-2004, 09:16 AM
Interesting question. As for me, I'm lucky enough to spend most of the time as a woman (about 18 hours/day). Maybe full time next year. Anyway, I wear heels every day, all day. The only time I take them off is when I'm doing my toenails. And sleeping of course. I don't know if I have a fetish or not, but I do have over 50 pairs of hi-heels. I wear most of them at one time or other. I can't imagine not wearing heels when I'm a woman.

rachel_jean
12-22-2004, 05:26 PM
Definetly heels AND stockings for me at all times when dressed.

Even when partially dressed, like now.

I just got home a short while ago and the wife is out running a few errands with the kids, so I just put on a pair of stockings, high heeled boots and a short skirt and I'm doing a few household chores while they're out.

This is actually a common occurrence, I just tell my wife 'the maid' stopped by and cleaned up while she was out

Rachel Jean

Paige Turner
12-22-2004, 06:53 PM
When dressed, its 90% shoes on. Its always 100% high heels as well, 4" and up. They give me a strong sense of feminity and confidence in them. It makes my illusion feel complete.

Wenda
12-22-2004, 07:42 PM
When I started dressing, I was mainly obsessed with boobs and bras. I now own about 30 pair of footwear. My trashette side comes out with my shiny black 5' heel thigh highs! Sometimes all I wear is my hooker boots. wenda.

Rachelle A
12-22-2004, 10:03 PM
When Dressed, it is always at least a 3 inch heel, color coordinated to what ever I am wearing.

Fallen Angel
12-22-2004, 11:10 PM
if im out its always some sort of plattform but when im home i like mules or slides i try to shop e-bay a.m.a.possible but i have a rugged outfitters down hear and the shoes i buy can be as little as 3.99 a pair and they are realy nice styles and most of the time the withs are wide the company is based on manufacture blems.

Tristen Cox
12-23-2004, 12:58 AM
Around the house usually socks mostly, otherwise low heel pumps with or w/o stockings. Like right now :o 2" black swade pumps + no stockings. I only like seeing my feet in sandals. The kind with high heels :) And always have my toes painted regardless (as a rule for many years now)

Serena
12-23-2004, 01:03 AM
I don't wear women's shoes much around the house, but if I'm alone, I'll usually wear hooker boots, or nice tall ones.