PDA

View Full Version : Accepting GG's

Tracii G
05-12-2010, 10:30 PM
Well have been out with one lady I sort of work with she is in the security dept.
Well a very nice woman all around, sooo she came by the house one night after she had been a club close by and we chatted a bit.
Before she left she was complaining about her purse so I said hang on and went and got her one out of my stash and gave it to her.She was kind of stunned so I told her I bought it at the Goodwill.(true)
I know she had to be wondering why I even had a purse but she said thanks.
We had been out several times after that and asked what I was doing Sat night coming up and that was my TG support group meeting night so I told her I was busy with a few friends and was going to the gay club in town later on.
She said OK no problem you have some gay friends huh? that's cool.
So last Sunday we went out and hit the flea mkt for a while and she asked how my Sat night went so I said we had a good time watching all the nice looking trannies.
She asked if I dressed for the evening so I said casually yeah sure.
She laughed and said you get any pics?So I got my cell phone out and showed her a few.
She was stunned and said wow you sure look nice,very different but very nice.
I said thanks while all this sudden info was sinking in.
She called me later and said I hope you don't mind me calling you but I'm cool with what you shared with me.
Then she said I know this will sound silly but I thought about you all night and those pics you showed me and to tell you the truth I was very turned on by the whole thing.
I assured her it was OK and not to think of me as some sort of freak and she said oh no I think its very cool.
So I told her if she ever needed me for a lesbian date I'm free.

Bethany38
05-12-2010, 10:40 PM
Wow! Traci that's way cool. You never know this could turn into something hot and heavy. However you wish this all to turn out I hope you the very best. Sounds promising to me though.:)

DeniseCA
05-12-2010, 10:42 PM
Wow, sounds awesome, please keep us posted!!!! :battingeyelashes:

suit
05-12-2010, 10:50 PM
wow! sounds like a intersting times ahead!

t-girlxsophie
05-12-2010, 10:59 PM
Could be start of something Special,I wish you all the best.
at the very least you have a great understanding friend,
my GG friends are always complimentary and kind to me.

boardpuppy
05-12-2010, 11:12 PM
This does sound promising and here to everything turning working out for you.

Hugs,
Alice

Rachel Morley
05-12-2010, 11:18 PM
Then she said I know this will sound silly but I thought about you all night and those pics you showed me and to tell you the truth I was very turned on by the whole thing.
Alright! ..... now that does sound encouraging! :) ... however I can't say I'm "that" surprised because you do look really good in your pictures :) Also, I'm married to a woman who likes "non-regular" guys and also happens to prefer a feminine (male) partner and so I can totally understand how there are women out there who would like a friend or SO who is delightfully different :)

Tracii G
05-12-2010, 11:45 PM
She did tell me that I was not like the other guys there she could feel it so to speak.
I always "cut up" with her in a friendly way not gross like some of the others guys,asking for dates that type of thing.
Who knows where this will end up just going to let it ride and see what happens.
She did say she would keep "my secret" to herself.
I really don't care anymore who knows among my close friends but co-workers I do.

Fab Karen
05-13-2010, 07:12 AM
Sounds like she's had some interest in you, from all the questions/comments she had before you showed her the girl you. Now she's even more interested...
You've changed residence to Easy St.:)

Jennifer Marie P.
05-13-2010, 07:17 AM
That is great its great to have GG friends.

monalisa
05-13-2010, 07:28 AM
Call her and get dressed and take her out. This might be the start of a great relationship. Don't wait too long or I will call her.

SheriM
05-13-2010, 07:59 AM
Could it be that she is bi or lesbian herself and is also looking for an accepting friend to talk to?
Her interest seems to be a little more than just curiosity?
SheriM

DeSkirt
05-13-2010, 08:00 AM
That is a great experience.
I hope things work out for you.
Sometimes things just work out when you don't push it.

BRANDYJ
05-13-2010, 08:04 AM
You are very fortunate and I am happy for you. I hope this blooms into a lasting relationship for you. It is so hard to find a woman that will love you for who you are. Good luck!

Sheila
05-13-2010, 08:08 AM
Tracii a friend of either gender is a good thing to have, hope you do get tog and have fun & if it leads to a lasting relationship so much the better, will keep fingers crossed for you both :), hey a bit of romance is a good thing right ;)

Jenny Doolittle
05-13-2010, 08:41 AM
I think it is wonderful that the two of you are becoming friends. Sounds like you are taking it slow, finding out about each other. As lovers perhaps it is like the forbidden fruit, no pun intended. You are someone she has not had an oppertunity to be close to, and she is someone that is a rare find, an excepting woman.

No matter what the reason, I wish you both a long lasting friendship.
:hugs:

Lady Joan
05-13-2010, 08:58 AM
It is nice to hear that your friend has taken a interest in who you are and finds it appealling. I wish the best for both of you and hope it grows into what you are looking for, whether friendship or more.

I know for me the more I get to know my S.O. the more I adore her and so happy that she is in my life.

Tasha McIntyre
05-13-2010, 09:34 AM
Good for you Tracii.

Always great to read these types of posts. :)

AKAMichelle
05-13-2010, 10:07 AM
sounds like you have a new girlfriend. I met a woman 1.5 years ago and she has been that type of person to me. I think she has seen me in drab about 3 times, but Michelle over a dozen. We use to go out a lot as friends to dinner and movies. We never went shopping, but we could talk for hours. She is preparing to move away and I will miss that time together as GF's.

Tracii G
05-13-2010, 10:27 AM
She did mention that a GF years ago taught her how to french kiss and I asked her if she liked it and she said yes so maybe there is a lesbian side to her.
I've kissed guys and liked it so who am I to judge.
Whatever floats your boat right?

kimdl93
05-13-2010, 11:20 AM
Traci - sounds promising. Back when we were first dating and I told her about my CDing, my wife admitted to having a few bi experiences. I think that's one reason we were attracted to each other and have stuck together for 10 years.

Tomara
05-13-2010, 01:21 PM
Hi Tracii
I'm very happy for you and your friend too.
It's great that you have found someone who you can feel comfortable with and enjoy spending some time with.
Good luck for your future together.
Tomara

Shelby
05-14-2010, 12:56 AM
It seems like you took a very casual matter of fact route with her which is awesome. I just told a girl that I am dating and it was so hard that when she said "So, no big deal" I cried. It does feel good though when you can come out to someone. It is like the 800lb Gorilla has left the room.

pj
05-14-2010, 03:03 AM
It does feel good though when you can come out to someone. It is like the 800lb Gorilla has left the room.Wow, isn't that the truth. I think I was the 800 pound gorilla. But unlike Elvis, I have not left the building! ;)

RachelDenise
05-14-2010, 04:32 AM
Tracii, keep us posted! We want to know what happens!

Freddy12
05-14-2010, 06:32 AM
Congratulations on the way you came out to your new friend. That was awesome! I do also recommend that you dress and go out with her. It will help you both. You will be more confident with a GG friend, and she will see your feminine side. Way to go!

Debutante
05-14-2010, 02:26 PM
A Lesbian date.... wow.... what I'd want too....... very nice...

Emily Ann Brown
05-14-2010, 02:52 PM
WAY TO GO!!!!!!!

I have not problem finding GGs that accept. It is the finding a GG that wants a love connection with a woman...WINK.

Em