PDA

View Full Version : A Thanks

Sheila
05-13-2010, 09:13 AM
to all those who have answered our Questions in **Inquiring Minds Want To Know ! threads**, they have been a great way to learn more from you :) , sometimes your answers have brought forth more questions :) which is a good thing, we have been able to learn things from you without anyone feeling hurt or angry, as some of the regular threads do tend to get heated & go off topic sometimes :sad:.

I appreciate the honesty with which you have answered our questions with, and I hope that they continue to run for a long time as more new members arrive and wonder what goes through our minds as we learn and walk along the road together with you.

:hugs: & :love: to you all

Sheila

AKAMichelle
05-13-2010, 10:08 AM
It has been a good way for us to think about ourselves and reflect. We have learned things about ourselves as well. Glad it is helping both sides.

Kate Simmons
05-13-2010, 09:15 PM
I can sometimes be brutally honest Sheila. Then again I have the mind of both a man and a woman and can fulfill either role as I choose.This quality doesn't come easy but neither does real life really.:)

Veronica Nowakowski
05-13-2010, 09:18 PM
I don't know how much my answers helped as most questions revolved around having an SO.

Sheila
05-13-2010, 09:22 PM
Veronica, everyones answers will help at least one other person, so your answers will have helped someone :) & probably the reason they mainly revolve around having an SO is because they are coming mainly from GG's who's partners are transgendered to one degree or another :), so thank you for your very valuable input :hugs:

Lexine
05-13-2010, 09:37 PM
Which reminds me, I need to go back and answer the ones I've missed!

suchacutie
05-13-2010, 09:46 PM
I love this thread and hope it continues if anyone has any questions!!!

It helps us to organize our thoughts as well...at least that's how it is for me!

tina

Tina B.
05-14-2010, 01:28 AM
I think it's been very interesting, I have found the questions to be well reasoned, and am glad you all have cared enough to ask.
Thanks Tina B.