PDA

View Full Version : Pink Fog Hits and dressing isn't an option - what do you do?

Sarah Doepner
05-13-2010, 09:57 PM
I was driving my wife to a doctor appointment at the beginning of a long day of obligations and got the girly feeling. I really wanted to just turn around, go home and see what outfit I hadn't worn recently. But it wasn't going to happen.

I drove on and did the things I needed to do, but had my imagination running overtime for the next several hours. I was distracted but managed to not get cranky, so that's a plus. Now I'm home and I can finally dress, but I'm beat. How do you deal with it when you get hit with the pink fog in the middle of your most un-femme times? Try to ignore it, cater to the feeling some way, what?

Kathi Lake
05-14-2010, 12:05 AM
I simply realize that it's just not going to happen. Family, to me, always comes first. Is it hard? Yup! Without a doubt. But I'm a strong woman/man, and I know I can do this. It will be at least 4-5 months until I dress again. I know I can do it. I also know I don't want to. Ah well.

Sigh.

Kathi

Tina B.
05-14-2010, 01:24 AM
Funny, that never happens to me, unless I've had a long time with out dressing, and under stress. I always know tomorrow is another day.
Tina B.

Annalise
05-14-2010, 03:07 AM
I know exactly what you mean. I get that good vibe but then by the time I make it home I just want to relaxor turn in for the night. I deal with it differently each time. Sometimes I'll under dress or I'll just take one for the team and hope tomorrow is a better day. BUT.... Then it kills me having to wait another entire day. So in conclusion, if I just accept that it's not going to happen then I'll put it off for the night..... Which sucks

Deborah Jane
05-14-2010, 03:46 AM
I used to get irritated and snappy if I knew I wouldn't be able to dress for a long time, but as I now wear panties 24/7 it doesn't really happen.

Jenniferpl
05-14-2010, 04:32 AM
Wearing panty's and nail polish have calming influence on me. It keeps those types of urges stay away. Family comes first.

t-girlxsophie
05-14-2010, 05:55 AM
Happens to me most nights for the 8/9 hours am at work,but Hey! you just gotta get on with things,I always remember that there are many out there who are not as lucky as me,and My family has to be provided for first and foremost.And anyway getting home and being girlie is always something to look forward to

:hugs:sophie xx

erickka
05-14-2010, 06:06 AM
I simply realize that it's just not going to happen. Family, to me, always comes first. Is it hard? Yup! Without a doubt. But I'm a strong woman/man, and I know I can do this. It will be at least 4-5 months until I dress again. I know I can do it. I also know I don't want to. Ah well.

Sigh.

Kathi

You took the words right out of my mouth! I'm so here too!

Kate Simmons
05-14-2010, 06:36 AM
Use it as time to reflect on who you are as a person and where you are going.:)

EjayeCD
05-14-2010, 06:45 AM
As long as I can wear nice panties & cami, I'mm OK. Once in a while I'll even wear a garter belt & stockings. THAT keeps me happy.

Billijo49504
05-14-2010, 07:35 AM
I sneek in a little shopping for my she side...BJ

Paula_56
05-15-2010, 05:57 AM
I sign on to this site and see what my girlfriends are doing that always helps

Amanda Stubbs
05-15-2010, 06:28 AM
I'm lucky that when 'The Pink Mist' appears I can attend to it almost immeadiately. In fact it's so rare I'm in complete drab it's no longer a problem.

I do remember when it wasn't so easy though, the grouchiness that would build up if ignored. In those days there were no forums to turn to. Sometimes it was almost hell ! But when the chance did arrive it made it even more pleasurable.

AKAMichelle
05-15-2010, 08:52 AM
It has been a long time since this problem showed itself. Back then I would become almost unbearable. Nobody knew about me being a cd'er so everyone around me just thought it was work.

minalost
05-15-2010, 03:49 PM
As long as I can wear nice panties & cami, I'mm OK. Once in a while I'll even wear a garter belt & stockings. THAT keeps me happy.

I sign on to this site and see what my girlfriends are doing that always helps

Both of these help me too.
:hugs: