PDA

View Full Version : Seeing a hot girl, what does yr boy/gurl side think?

Jacqueline Vasquez
05-13-2010, 11:28 PM
So i was at a bar tonight in drab. The bartender helping me was absolutely stunning. Tiny waist, huge boobs, was wearing a tight mid-stomach shirt, flat abs, thick butt, curves like u wouldnt believe, figure was amazing, she was stacked. My first thought was "omg, i would love to be with this woman, she is stunning". but then my femme mode kicked in and i thought to myself "wow, i wish i had that figure! im so jealous!"

so my question is, do you ever feel when u see an attractive girl that u wanna be with her one sec, and the next sec, u wanna be her!?!?!

thoughts?

ps - this girl had one of the most amazing figures i have ever seen, i cant stop thinking about her!

kellycan27
05-14-2010, 12:07 AM
Not anymore :heehee:

Stephanie Anne
05-14-2010, 12:11 AM
I always think about her hair, what she is wearing and why she is wearing sweats or yoga pants out in public!

Most of the time I get jealous when I see someone really skinny or with flawless skin. I caught myself staring at a checkout girl at lowes before I blurted out how amazing her skin was.

jennifer easton
05-14-2010, 12:16 AM
No, any more I just smile to my self and think how incredible it would be to be her, to wear her cloths and have them fit, to be able to turn all the mens heads, to flirt, to live like I always have felt that I should have, that s what I feel when I see a vision like you have described

Sammy777
05-14-2010, 12:26 AM
I see an attractive woman like that ..........
It goes something like this:
wow, she is good looking.......
skinny b*tch .........
nice outfit .........
skinny b*tch .........
what is she a size 0 maybe a 2??
she does look cute .......
I hate the skinny b*tch........
nice shoes though........
:devil::devil:

eluuzion
05-14-2010, 01:20 AM
I never have two personalities interacting with each other in my head. I live alone and I definately admit to talking outloud to myself. But I am always a single person concept in my mind, and hopefully, I always will be.

As far as the hot chic...I would be all over that one following my interest in her. When I got home, if I was still alone...when I dressed up...I would still think about her in a sexual attraction mode. I never want to "be" anybody else.

Now I might fantasize about being with her while dressed, but of course, only for providing documented experimental research results for helping medical science and the greater good of the human race....:love:

RachelZ
05-14-2010, 01:41 AM
When I see a female I'm attracted to I usually think about where I could get an oufit like hers.

Bikini Babe Claire
05-14-2010, 01:55 AM
so my question is, do you ever feel when u see an attractive girl that u wanna be with her one sec, and the next sec, u wanna be her!?!?!

ALL THE TIME:heehee:

Starfire Jade
05-14-2010, 02:16 AM
Whenever I see some hot chick in heels, what registers through my mind first is what she is wearing, and how would that look on me.

silkyness
05-14-2010, 02:35 AM
I get sad actually. I feel like that should be me.

Annalise
05-14-2010, 02:42 AM
I feel the same like Dang I wish I could have her she's so hot. Then the next minute I wonder where she gets her clothes and what it must be like to be her. Then I get kind of sad because I end up thinking I could never look like that and idk if any guy OR girl could think about me what I just thought about her so I tend to stay in the fantasy zone lol

ReineD
05-14-2010, 02:51 AM

So my question to you is, which side of you wins out in the end? ;)

Girl
05-14-2010, 03:08 AM
If I see a hot girl, I want to BE her!

joannemarie barker
05-14-2010, 03:34 AM
it's all in the D do i wanna beD her or be her lmao :)

Jenniferpl
05-14-2010, 04:18 AM
Since getting married I have met 2 maybe 3 women that I thought were worth pursuing. The rest of my time is spent admiring women.

RachelDenise
05-14-2010, 04:24 AM
I understand the dilemma. There have been several times when I would admire a woman from my male point of view and suddenly the femme pops in my mind. I want to be her, not be with her. Why can't I have both? I want to be her AND be with her. Or at least look like her and have her accept me for who I am. :daydreaming:

noeleena
05-14-2010, 05:39 AM
Hi.
In my interviews for the T V & papers i said,
in a male dominated domain there were pics in the meal rooms & yes as you say . some very nice looking young lass s this was in 1965 ,

as i looked at the pics i thought yes thier form was very nice & they did as you say looked ..hot..
& i thought okay time for you to get dressed . not quite how a male would see them , i know . yet to me i saw a part of my self represented there . & of cause the talk was not what i would have expected of men ,
My ? would be how do you relate to men ,
because that was an affront to me concerning mens minds ,& it cut very deep & i walked out of those rooms & would not go back in, unless i absolutly had to under protest .
to me it was & still is so degrading ,thats not how a female thinks so, no im not male in much of who i am .

As a woman, i see a beautifull female more than likely young & yes who has a perfect shape & the looks to go with that , would i wont to be like her . no.
Because i was born the way i was for a reason i may not know why & that does not matter yes i know im different in lots of ways yet im happy being who i am, not perfect yet i am a woman & that is to me , who i am .

I know what your saying & when i look at your ?? i see a male behind that, not a woman & thats the differance in how we think.
Because our brain is wired so differently we can dress it up in any way we like , yet we are different,
The other side is how we see the bedroom scene, that too is part of the ??
in the right context is great ,taken out of that can be devastating .as a woman i see a female / woman . not a sex object,
some one who i identifie with .

...noeleena...

StephanieDragg
05-14-2010, 06:13 AM
Exactly like Jade said, I think about how I would look and feel in that outfit, If I have clothes, or shoes like that, if not can I find that in my size and where would I get it.:daydreaming:

EjayeCD
05-14-2010, 06:47 AM
I usually try to imagine what king of undies she's wearing, and sometimes I know I'm wearing prettier undies that she is.

Deborah Jane
05-14-2010, 06:53 AM
The guy side says "Ave her"
The girl side says "Be her"

No wonder I'm so bl**dy confused :doh:

Kate Simmons
05-14-2010, 07:48 AM
Nope. Just being myself is plenty enough to keep me busy.:heehee:

Madilyn A.
05-14-2010, 07:54 AM
I used to "want her", then "be her", now just envious that she is able to be out there everyday and I cannot. So, try to check out her make up technique and clothing.

Lacyfem
05-14-2010, 08:08 AM
If I see a really hot womam first I know she must have a good figure, nice cloths and great makeup. I always wonder what kind of lingerie shes wear and how much fun it would be to wear along with the heels and hose. That's should it all fit. Next I like to check the makeup out to see if she's doing anything different that I might use and then her hair style. So being with her for me is not very realistic but trying to match or wear her cloths is and then finding someone who wants to be with me in her cloths.

docrobbysherry
05-14-2010, 08:29 AM
My first thought was "omg, i would love to be with this woman, she is stunning". but then my femme mode kicked in and i thought to myself "wow, i wish i had that figure! im so jealous!"

ps - this girl had one of the most amazing figures i have ever seen, i cant stop thinking about her!

Only in MY case, I DO try to immitate her entire look! INCLUDING her amazing figure! Unless she's one of those long necked, willowy girls!:doh: They're COMPLETELY out of my league!

Hi.----------------------------------- in the right context is great ,taken out of that can be devastating .as a woman i see a female / woman . not a sex object,
some one who i identifie with .
...noeleena...

UNFORTUNATELY, I'm the opposite, Noeleena! Women I don't know, and find attractive, R sex objects for me!:eek:

While I'm NOT proud of that, it's part of who I am!:brolleyes:

At least, I concentrate on mimicking them at home, rather than hitting on women young enuff to be my grandkids!:straightface:

SheriM
05-14-2010, 08:29 AM
I confess that I like all aspects of women. A womans behind can grab my attention in which case I will usually wonder what kind of panties she is wearing or
A womans face/front can grab my attention in which case I will wonder what kind of panties she is wearing. I will look for cleavage or shapely legs or beautiful hair.
Yesterday in Walmart, a young lady (maybe 25-30) with nice figure and tight white pants passed by me. I couldn't help but wait and turn and follow and look for just a couple seconds - no sign of panties at all - could have been a thong!
When I was younger, only the girls my age would grab my attention, now almost all women look good.
SheriM

Sarah Doepner
05-14-2010, 09:13 AM
I usually realize I'm too damn old to get her affection, except maybe a pat on my poor old head as I dodder along. But that doesn't keep my imagination from running just about everywhere, unfettered and free. That free range mind will roam from the erotic to fashion, back to my closet and usually return in time to keep me focused on not walking into a wall or doing something really stupid.
The spirit is willing, but the flesh is still retirement age.

Lexine
05-14-2010, 10:01 AM
Both sides of me will think she's hot... after all, Lexi is lesbian ;).

All joking aside, if I weren't en femme at the time I'd probably make a couple of passes at her.

As far as thinking that I want to be her, I think that it would be an unfair and an unrealistic expectation given my nutrition and workout habits. I don't want to delude myself into thinking that I can be anything more than a nice, cute, and tomboyish girl nor do I desire myself to be anything more than that. I don't need to have muscles or get a figure or anything like that for both my boy and girl side respectively. To me, I already have one up on those muscle bound "tall, dark, handsome men": I can turn into a cute girl!

suchacutie
05-14-2010, 10:01 AM
This just happened two nights ago so I can tell you exactly what went through my head.

My wife and I were in a bar/restaurant, sitting at the bar, and the bartender was almost exactly as described in the initial posting. She looked fabulous. So what was the conversation between me an my wife (I'm in drab)? We talked about her eye makeup! I wanted to know how she did that makeup and decided it was a bit dated but worked in that environment.

So, in general, what are my immediate thoughts? Do I want her...no, I have a wonderful wife. Do I want to be her? no, I'm happy as myself. So what do I want? I want to know how it is that she's making such an incredible impression on everyone in the bar. What are the details? What are the techniques? What can I learn from her presentation?

And I don't limit this analysis to "hot" women. It comes down to every woman I meet. I've gotten into the simple habit of assessing the presentation, good or bad. In fact, I think the terrible presentations are every bit as informative as the terrific ones!

then again, my profession is analyst! Does that make me a nerd? yes, and I'm sure proud of it, no matter which gender I'm presenting!

ROFL

tina

kymmieLorain
05-14-2010, 11:53 AM
Sometimes it is like wow, I would like to @**# her. But most of the time I'm like wow I wish I had that kind of body, or that outfit.

Kymmie

audreyinalbany
05-14-2010, 12:00 PM
a lot of times when I see an attractive woman I just want to go out to lunch and shopping with her en femme. My sexual fantasies aren't what they once were...

Sabrina Duran
05-14-2010, 12:08 PM
It's funny, because both my "sides" will check out the same thing on the girl: her feet/legs and what shoes she's wearing. I've got such a thing for nice legs and feet, especially in heels or wedges. Guess you could say I've got a fetish for it. But yeah, after admiring that, I'll figure out where I can buy those shoes.
In fact, a few times I've been out with my wife and commented "Holy crap, those are cute shoes, we need to find them!" She's agreed every time I've mentioned it.

Ediosa
05-14-2010, 12:34 PM
When I see a hot woman, I can tell you exactly what I think. First, I will picture her in my bed wearing the sexist lingerie I can image. Next, it will be taking a look at her and trying to figure out what kind of lingerie, underwear she is wearing. Then I will picture her without the lingerie and just admiring her look, face and body. Then I dream of what I will do to her, basically enjoying every part of her body, every curve, every notch, and every crevice and doing my best to make sure she's enjoying it as well.

After that visual in my head, then I will look at her and wonder what she will look with something else sexy. I will admire her for her look, her makeup, hair and everything in between. I will look at what she's wearing and then make a register of it in my head for later use. Lastly, after a long time admiring the beauty and femininity of the her, I will probably wonder what it's like to be her.

Overall, my male side wins out every time. :D

Sallee
05-14-2010, 12:40 PM
I love beautiful women. Love looking at them love talking to them (if I don't drool) Works of art. I also love dressing like them and trying, although it will never happen, to look like them.
The curse of a cross dresser:daydreaming:

Debutante
05-14-2010, 02:22 PM
You described it perfectly! -- that is how I feel too. And I feel that way with my wife when she puts on models some new clothes. The mix for this mtf CDer is just that-- a mix, of both gender sensibilities happening at the same time. I guess I need to develope and mature in separating these and being able to handle masc. and fem. energies separately.

Pikaxdresser
05-14-2010, 03:41 PM
Guy mode I'm saying wow she's sexy I want to be with her want to break the ice, don't want to look like a fool. Want to talk to her but can't because I'm too shy to talk to her. En femme I'm like wow where did you get the outfit why can't I be a size 0. Your heelsare sexy where did you get them. I want to be her. I'm jealous that I can't be her.

Jacqueline Vasquez
05-14-2010, 06:56 PM
I get sad actually. I feel like that should be me.

aww thats so sad, i know the feeling, i get a little sad too that i will never look like that

Jacqueline Vasquez
05-14-2010, 06:57 PM
So my question to you is, which side of you wins out in the end? ;)

neither, unfortunately

Vicki-Z
05-14-2010, 07:58 PM
I think how attractive she is and what a nice figure she has. Then I think how nice her hair and make up looks or else I think if I was her I would do my hair or make up different. I think how I like her clothes or what I would wear different. Mainly I have to agree with others I feel sad that it isn't me. :sad:

Vicki :hugs:

Michaela42
05-14-2010, 08:35 PM
I would wonder if she could ever be happy with a person like me. Reality would set in with a resounding NO and I would be left with nothing but jealousy for her being born into her proper gender and having the body to flaunt it :sad:

Kendra39
05-14-2010, 08:46 PM
My first thought it I want that, meaning the hot boots, hot dress, sexy stockings, makeup that looks like that, and so on.
Usually get my wife's attention and say "I need that"

Nicole Erin
05-14-2010, 08:52 PM
"I want her" is my thought.

As far as "being" her, I don't think that except for a very few women.
I don't get sad cause I don't fret over what nature didn't give me, I just make the best of what I got

Abbey Lane
05-14-2010, 08:53 PM
Well living in a college town with the ratio 7:2 in favor of the girls it's unbelievable the amount of beautiful ladies on campus. I'd be dead if I didn't look. I look all the time with the wife besides me. But at 55 it keeps the heart ticking. Shoot men think about sex every 7 seconds so the survey says. But would I think about doing it with her. Probably not wouldn't and couldn't happen. I love my wife and I love all the time we share and she knows it, it fact we rate them as we people watch some nights. But I do look at what they wear and say hey that would be nice on me but size 14-16 just ain't gonna happen. So time passes on. I don't drool, I just smile that I am still alive and can watch these lovely women pass by..

Brandi Wyne
05-14-2010, 08:54 PM
For me, the girl side is eyeing every detail making mental notes on dress and grooming but seriously wanting to know what sex would be like.:daydreaming: My guy side is focused on breasts and legs and is seriously wanting to know what sex would be like. :devil:

rocketscientist
05-14-2010, 08:55 PM
:yt:
When I see a hot woman, I can tell you exactly what I think. First, I will picture her in my bed wearing the sexist lingerie I can image. Next, it will be taking a look at her and trying to figure out what kind of lingerie, underwear she is wearing. Then I will picture her without the lingerie and just admiring her look, face and body. Then I dream of what I will do to her, basically enjoying every part of her body, every curve, every notch, and every crevice and doing my best to make sure she's enjoying it as well.

After that visual in my head, then I will look at her and wonder what she will look with something else sexy. I will admire her for her look, her makeup, hair and everything in between. I will look at what she's wearing and then make a register of it in my head for later use. Lastly, after a long time admiring the beauty and femininity of the her, I will probably wonder what it's like to be her.

Overall, my male side wins out every time. :D

Kaz
05-14-2010, 08:57 PM
Yeah... whilst I acknowledge the fact that I would like to "get closer"... my focus is more on how she pulls off the look, how she communicates, etc (learning)...

And getting closer to her... I want to know her a load better as a person...

Of course it could just be I am old and have lost my sex drive... BUT... I haven't lost it... it has just been redirected...

Yeah... I want to be her... or her best friend?

Kaz xx

Joanie_Shakti
05-14-2010, 11:13 PM
When I see a hot woman I'm one of those with a split personality. I wish I had a girlfriend/wife who looks like that and at the same time, I wish that I looked like that. At the least, I wish I had the shoes and/or dress the woman is wearing.

I don't know if it's an age thing or what, but girls in their twenties and thirties are so attractive nowadays. Much more than when I was that age. but I must have had blinders on back then or something. And I feel like a dirty old man when I think about hooking up with someone that age. There's a woman at work in her twenties whom I've had lunch with away from work. I'm really attracted to her but when I saw her music collection, I knew the age gap was too big. She's into Britney Spears type of stuff. I started rattling all sorts of classic bands and she knew nothing of any of it. Even complete genres such as surf music. When I mentioned that Alice Cooper was a hero of mine in high school, she said, "I've heard of him." We live in Arizona! Alice is like a state icon! He deserves more than an, "I've heard of."

There are many attractive women in their forties and fifties too. And even beyond that. But what I've seen online close to my age offered as my match through Yahoo personals, for a majority of them I think that I'm a more attractive woman than they are.

Back to the subject of this thread, I love/hate looking at fashion catalogs. The women are so pretty that I lust after them and again, for many of them, I wish I was them. And the colors and styles of the clothing they wear make me want to buy a majority of the items I see. Then when you go high end, like Bergdorf Goodman or even Shopbop, I not only wish I had the girl/outfit pictured, but I wish that I had enough money to keep a SO clothed in fashion like that.

olga
05-14-2010, 11:25 PM
so my question is, do you ever feel when u see an attractive girl that u wanna be with her one sec, and the next sec, u wanna be her!?!?

Absolutely, positively, obsessively, yes!!!!!

And the next second, this nasty voice in my head starts to speak: “What’s wrong with you?”

Obviously, I still have a long way to go.

olga

Lover girl
05-15-2010, 02:22 AM
When I see a knock out or bombshell the male side just want's to be with her full time. Then my thoughts change to sadness that I could never get the time of day from her. The Femme side wishes I could look that good and then check out her shoes and clothing and make-up. Then back to sadness because there is no way I could look like she does!! Oh well they sure are nice to look at!!!!

Evangeline
05-15-2010, 06:43 PM
As a urm *&&***& first i would want to be into her first and discuss shoe choices second.

Angel1
05-15-2010, 06:43 PM
When I see a gorgeous girl I want to be her. I imagine looking in the mirror as her and being female

Nicola2876
05-15-2010, 06:56 PM
I usually think "You're sooooo lucky to have been born beautiful and female" and more often than not get a feeling not too different from bereavement. It's like experiencing a loss of some kind.

giuseppina
05-15-2010, 07:26 PM
My vote is "none of the above".

I might try to start a conversation with her if she's open to it.

Karinsamatha
05-15-2010, 07:54 PM
I think about how I would look in her clothes, shoes, and make up. I she was someone I found attractive I would think about being with her.
:hugs:

AmiFL
06-21-2010, 11:15 PM
I react like you..... desire for her.... then to be like her.... or at least dress like her

Loni
06-22-2010, 12:23 AM
at first:

i want to get into her pants.....:D

then i want to be in her pants...:eek:

what can i say i love the woman with in and with out.:heehee:

Miley
06-22-2010, 12:38 AM
I can admire her beauty like a guy but at the same time I am looking and what she is wearing and think.....I would love to wear that! :)

vivianann
06-22-2010, 12:39 AM
In boy mode or girl mode I would be the same, I would be attracted to her.

fallen_rayne
06-22-2010, 12:49 AM

Maybe you should go back and get her number. :heehee: Happens tome all the time. I think OMG, what i could do to that, then i think man those are cute shoes! :daydreaming:

DawnRodgers
06-22-2010, 01:06 AM
I am not attracted to her, at all. I just want to be her, dress like her, act like her. I coinsider most woman to be teachers - teaching me how to walk, stand, use my voice and arms, how yo modulate my voice, how to embrace all of those mannerismsthat they learned all through their lifes. I want to be all girl.

faltenrock
06-22-2010, 02:10 AM
whenever I see a beautiful girl/woman, I know why I love woman. I don't really think about "I want to BE her", instead I think women are the best on earth, nothing can beat a beautiful (and intelligent) woman.

Sometimes, when I see an woman dressed like I'm usually dressed, I'm more convinced that I might be able to blend in. Occasionally I see woman who like to dress like I do.

Yvonne York
06-22-2010, 02:13 AM
I look at any pretty lady with a mixture of jealousy, and getting ideas on how to look!

Katrina
06-22-2010, 05:06 AM
I usually think "You're sooooo lucky to have been born beautiful and female" and more often than not get a feeling not too different from bereavement. It's like experiencing a loss of some kind.

That sums it up nicely, with one caveat. If she is blonde, I typically will have the male-type lust. If she is brunette, then the bereavement sets in. Usually the brunettes trigger a bad gender day.

erickka
06-22-2010, 05:56 AM
All the time! I may be old, but by gosh, I'm not dead!

tamarav
06-22-2010, 08:09 AM
Thinking back many years when I met an extremely attractive girl and thought I would like to be with her, and then was, I found that she was just like everyone else.

So, all I think of today is how much work is involved in maintaining that figure and how well she does her hair and makeup.

kimdl93
06-22-2010, 01:07 PM
yep, I would have both reactions simultaneously...and of course, my SO would probably say something like "you can try to "be" her, but you can't be with her!"

Bethany38
06-22-2010, 01:46 PM
Ahh this happens to me all the time. I will see a woman with the looks and body that are to die for. I used to think about being with them. Nowadays, though I find myself wishing I could look like them. Then reality sets in and I realize, I look more like Shrek than I could ever look like a princess. Thank god for fantasies...:)

sometimes_miss
06-27-2010, 11:17 PM
Part of me wishes I were her, while at the same time I wish I had her for a girlfriend.

AmandaM
06-27-2010, 11:47 PM
I feel a mix of desire for her, and jealousy of her. It's tough to know which is stronger.

sweetaimee
06-28-2010, 03:21 AM
Kind of the same thing as others have posted:

boy: want her
gurl: be her
boy: she's beautiful
gurl: i'm jealous
boy: she knows how to look cute
gurl: I wish I could know her (not biblicly) and she'd give me pointers
boy: I want her.
gurl: OK, OK. I admit. I want her, too. If I had her, I'd leave wearing her amazing skirt. She can have mine. Keeping the panties, tho. $10 says mine are prettier.

Dana
06-28-2010, 03:53 AM
I would actualy like to find a GG that would like me to be "girly" ~ even the wife or the relationshp ~ as I'm quite a good home maker and cook.

Yea that's going to happen!

Trouble is? I drawn and attracted toward femminity and women ~ but not men?

I guess I'm just screwed!

Fab Karen
06-28-2010, 06:55 AM
Skinny girl, big chest- say it with me girls: boob job.

tammygirl79
06-28-2010, 07:44 AM
I see an attractive woman like that ..........
It goes something like this:
wow, she is good looking.......
skinny b*tch .........
nice outfit .........
skinny b*tch .........
what is she a size 0 maybe a 2??
she does look cute .......
I hate the skinny b*tch........
nice shoes though........
:devil::devil:

LMAO Sammy, yes that's kind of how it is for me as well....I can relate.

Yes, whenever I am out and see an attractive woman (regardless of whether or not I am out as a man or a woman) Guy mode kicks in at first and I think to myself how attractive she is. Then my female side kicks in and I think to myself about how envious or jealous I am of her body.....and if she is wearing something that is my style, I think about how i would love to have her dress, shoes, skirt, blouse, purse, accesories....whatever the case may be. Or I will observe how she does her makeup for new ideas on how to do mine if i realy like it.

I guess you could say that in that situation, regardless of whether I am out as a woman or a man....I want her body, and want to get into her dress in two different ways...lol. Both the female & male side of me kind of kicks in at the same time.

SexxxyDJ
06-28-2010, 08:46 AM
I just was in the elevator with two very attractive female employees of the bank in our building and found myself first noticing that they were attractive then noticing their outfits hi-heeled peep toes on one and hi-heeled mary-janes on the other both in form fitting slacks and blouses with light weight sweater vests. Found myself thinking about what it would be like to be able to were those outfits to work every day and how nice it would be.

nikkijo
06-28-2010, 11:42 AM
Not anymore :heehee:

hush.. u dont count missy.... u already got everything.... lol:love::tongueout:battingeyelashes: :battingeyelashes:

Skinny girl, big chest- say it with me girls: boob job.

not always........... i know several that are all natural....

BRANDYJ
06-28-2010, 11:49 AM
I'm not gonna lie. Like most any guy, my first thought would be WOW! How I'd like to have sex with her. A very 'normal male thought and reaction.
However, if she is wearing something very feminine and it catches my eye, I do think or wish I'd look half as good in it. I might also study her features, makeup or hair. The things that make her beautiful. So that might be what you call my girl side's reaction.

Anneliese
06-28-2010, 06:26 PM
The choice is totally based upon her TYPE of beauty or sexiness. There are only a few types of women and certain physical characteristics which turn me on sexually these days. Some of them I would like to look like, but the whole thing would be on a case-by-case basis. Some women who aren't traditionally beautiful are as hot as all get-out, and many traditional beauties do absolutely nothing for me. For example, I hate make-up, but it works for some. I hate fake breasts, but it works for some. Again, my looks are hippie-chick or trashy you-know-what. I could easily be the former, but would never be the latter, except in a fantasy world. I am attracted to large bootied black and Hispanic women, but realize I can never look like them.

donninacd
06-28-2010, 06:32 PM
I'd say I'm attracted to the same type of woman whether I'm dressed or not. Being dressed however gets me to thinking more about being submissive.

BobbiU
06-28-2010, 08:13 PM
First is the guy thought, about how I'd like to be with her if I was not married, and then a close second, is the jealous feeling, wishing that I had her body, and was able to look like her, dress like her, and act like her. Then the married guy part kicks back in, and realizes that neither will ever happen. Always nice to fantasize, and appreciate what we got.

Marcella Camira
06-29-2010, 03:55 AM
Hard question for me to answer: I'll try keep it short. LOL. Before I was married I wanted her. Now, I like looking. But not so much in a sexual sense. I don't wanna train another woman. So, I see them as too much trouble. I definitely check out what they are wearing, What makes them look so hot! Mostly kinda indifferent either way! I am pretty satisfied the way they are, and I am. I mainly check out their attitude! That more appealing than, their appearance to me!

ReineD
06-29-2010, 04:01 AM
I mainly check out their attitude! That more appealing than, their appearance to me!

:worship::worship::worship: ... :D

Allyson Michelle
06-29-2010, 05:35 AM
well, the way i see it is, I am a guy. i am physically attracted to girls. but i also gather "data" from her as to what i can do with my look. ive yet to "go out" dressed except a few times at night in my car.

Cheryl T
06-29-2010, 05:54 AM
My thoughts are always of wishing I had her figure...unless she's too busty then I always think of how I would look when I was old and gray and saggy...:heehee:

thoughts?

dennisGTS
06-29-2010, 04:33 PM
My guy side says, OMG she's HOT!!! I wonder what she looks like naked?!?!?!

My girl side says, OMG she looks HOT in that outfit!!! I wonder what store she got it from?!?!?! ...and I wonder what she looks like naked?!?!?!

Karinsamatha
06-29-2010, 09:46 PM
My guy side says, OMG she's HOT!!! I wonder what she looks like naked?!?!?!

My girl side says, OMG she looks HOT in that outfit!!! I wonder what store she got it from?!?!?! ...and I wonder what she looks like naked?!?!?!

:iagree:
For the most part, but I tend to reverse the order of thought ie clothes first then the other stuff.

MichelleBrantin
06-29-2010, 10:44 PM
I want to be her!!!

TinaCD34
06-29-2010, 11:15 PM
First its wow look at her, then that outfit looks cute

donnalee
06-30-2010, 04:31 AM
First off, my SO of 40+ years is still the most attractive women I've ever seen. I view attractive women as things of beauty to be appreciated for what they are, BUT-

Hummingbirds are gorgeous and mysterious; by far my favorite bird. However, I'm not so much a fool as to try and make a pet of one. :battingeyelashes:

Donna:love:

Katheryn
06-30-2010, 08:28 AM
. Tiny waist, huge boobs, was wearing a tight mid-stomach shirt, flat abs, thick butt, curves like u wouldnt believe, figure was amazing, she was stacked. My first thought was "omg, i would love to be with this woman, she is stunning". but then my femme mode kicked in and i thought to myself "wow, i wish i had that figure! im so jealous!"

Boy Side "Wowsa, she's hot!!!! I'd love to fondle her boobs!"

Girl Side "Wowsa, she's hot!!! I'd love to have her boobs!"

It's like I've told women, "When I say I'd love to get in your pants, it doesn't mean I want to have sex, it means I want to try them on. And the rest of your clothes, too!"

kate

victoriamwilliams1
06-30-2010, 08:33 AM
Guy mode: Wow, but what is she wearing and or I need to get that for my wife.

Girl Mode: I wonder would that outfit look that good on me! or I have that same outfit.

Farrah
06-30-2010, 08:37 AM
Guy: Wow she looks good!!

Girl in me: THats a cute outfit. I wonder if she's wearing a girdle...

Proteus
06-30-2010, 08:41 PM
As a girl I'm actually pretty asexual. I can't see myself having sex with a woman as a woman, and certainly not with a man.

Having that said, I've never felt like two different people. Whatever I chose to wear I am still the same person. Part of me would be checking her out, while another part of me admiring her outfit, it's just the expression that's different.

kinky_caitlin
06-30-2010, 11:59 PM
When i see a hot chic I want to be her

AlisonRenee
07-01-2010, 12:07 AM
not always........... i know several that are all natural....

This reminds me of a girl I knew in high school. Much too young to have had a boob job, at least back then, a petite and tiny little thing, about a size 2P - but definitely a member of the "gifted and talented" class in the boobs department. She was a cheerleader, of course, go figure.

But back to the original question, when I see a really striking woman, do I want her or want to be her? Some of both, but I find myself leaning more toward "be her" these days. Combination of wistfulness and jealousy. :)

AKAMichelle
07-01-2010, 12:27 AM
A really pretty woman will have that effect on you. It just becomes very confusing when the thoughts are from both sides.

holly_n_ok
07-25-2010, 11:12 PM
See lots of women I would love to be with! And many I would love to go hoem with just to get in her closet and get my hands on her wardrobe! lol

Angiemead12
07-26-2010, 12:55 AM
I think wow your hot I'd like to get to know you, then my other brain says I could pull that look off as well and be hotter!

Dani941
07-26-2010, 03:36 AM
To me, whenever I see a girl I usually want to have her clothes and figure. I usually will look at a girls butt and envy.