PDA

View Full Version : Happy night/day

Mya Summers
05-14-2010, 01:52 AM
The morning before last around 2AM my wife said she was going to bed and said that I should stay up and clean part of the house while slept. Upon my time of cleaning the house I was to wake up my oldest for school and then wake my wife up so that she could my oldest ready for school and I go to sleep. I agreed to it, so afte she went to bed I jumped in the shower, gave my legs a fresh shave, and dressed in my most comfortable fem clothes and proceded to clean. Mind everyone that we have 3 kids, well a storm moved in around 4AM and woke my youngest, guess what he saw? me in my Fem clothe's, (which My SO and i agreed to not let the children know about MYA) sent him back to bed and went about cleaning. Well 7Am role's around I change from a dress to night wear , a cute little leopard nittie that I picked out for my wife" still wearing my nylons and heel's" Go in wake up the oldest told him to sit on the couch, went in woke the wife up and slipped under the sheet's with out her even figuring out that still I'm dressed. She come back to bed after putting the oldest on the bus and goes to sleep. Well around 10:30AM she wakes me up asking where the cell phone was and I told her on her side of the bed, couldn't find it, she lifts the covers and see's me dressed, and rolled her eyes and didn't say anything. Well around 11:30 we both wake up and I asked her if she would like to go to one f her friends house to visit for a bit and she asked me why and I told her it was b/c I wanted to be Mya and shockingly enough she agreed to it.
So to the point I got to clean Enfemme, sleep Enfemme, as well as walk around the house in a pair of my jeans, nylons, heels, T-shirt and breast's in front of my wife before she left, as well as some alone time to be Mya. Sometimes my wife lets me get away with it and is understanding which she was at that time, and I love her for those moments. Just wish she would be more understanding of my fem side.

Sorry it was so long and strung out Gals but I had to get it off of my chest:D

StacyCD
05-14-2010, 09:38 AM
I hope some day to be able to dress in front of my SO. You are very lucky to have an accepting SO. Most of us are jealous.

Mya Summers
05-14-2010, 07:03 PM
She's not fully accepting of it at this point but she is somewhat accepting which is good, cause it means that the ice is slowly breaking and making room for more accpetance as time goes by.

Abbey Lane
05-14-2010, 09:20 PM
Acceptability that would be wonderful. But like many of us here we still have to keep our inner secret. It's great that she has accepted you and understands it. I'm happy for you. Just great!