PDA

View Full Version : I went out last night for the first time !

Dee Dee Gee
05-14-2010, 05:01 AM
Oh my God ! I went,all by myself, to a gay pub karaoke night in a place where nobody knew me.
I was accepted for who I am and received great smiles and great feedback from boys and girls alike !
Nobody was aware that I had actually had a couple of drinks there the other night as my regular self.
So rivetting it's unbelievable, the 800lb gorilla just left the room !
I put pics on my profile but I'm telling everybody out there that coming on this site is one of the best moves I have ever made.

Love to all xxxxxx

Sheila
05-14-2010, 05:05 AM
Congratulations on your very first outing alone, feels good doesn't it, Debs still gets a thrill when she does something new for the first time or does something she hasn't for a while :) hopefully the first of many good nights to come :)

Deborah Jane
05-14-2010, 05:09 AM
The first time out is brilliant isn't it Dee Dee Gee :)
I'm glad you had a great time, this'll be the first of many I bet

Tanya C
05-14-2010, 06:14 AM
Sounds like you had an amazing first time out.
Be prepared for many more because once you've had a taste of freedom you can never go back to just staying home.

Freddy12
05-14-2010, 06:23 AM
Congratulations! Going out the first time makes the next time so very much easier. It's a wonderful first step! Keep on telling us about your adventures!

ColbyInTx
05-14-2010, 07:22 AM
Congratulations! Now you'll have to buy several new outfits. You don't want your new pub mates to see you in the same dress over and over. Shopping! Yea!!!!!!!

AKAMichelle
05-14-2010, 09:05 AM
See we aren't a bad influence. Glad you got out there. It is so much better than staying locked away in the closet.

Tasha McIntyre
05-14-2010, 09:24 AM
Congrats Dee Dee, another girl has found her wings.
Good luck to you.

Tash :)

StephanieDragg
05-14-2010, 09:47 AM
I am glad you had so much fun !:)