PDA

View Full Version : "Someday, as a CD, I will--------"

docrobbysherry
05-14-2010, 09:13 AM
This is supposed to be a whimsical thread! But, realistic! No, MAGIC WANDS, OK?!:sad:

What would make your CD life easier and more enjoyable? Something that COULD HAPPEN in the future, but is NOT possible now?:brolleyes:

In my case, it will be WHEN I'm able to have ALL Sherry's clothes and gear in ONE place!:D
As it is now, I'm constantly running back and forth to the secret store room at my office for SOMETHING I've forgotten!:doh:

When my daughter moves out, I'll be able to move it ALL HOME!:devil:

What COULD happen in the future for YOU? That would add to your ease and enjoyment of dressing!?

Sarah Doepner
05-14-2010, 09:16 AM
I'll be able to go out locally without concern, either by me or my wife, for what the family or neighbors think.

and pierced ears too. that will probably happen first knowing how the future looks on the other one.

Jenna Stunned
05-14-2010, 09:22 AM
Hmm, I would love to go out to a club in boston fully dressed with my wife and her best friend. They both already know i dress, Now just gotta work up the courage to go out somewhere and bring them along for a night on the town. The thought of taking the T while dressed, Oh so exciting!!!!

Deborah Jane
05-14-2010, 09:23 AM
Have laser surgery to permanantly remove the face fluff and growing [or having implanted] my own boobs :daydreaming:

Of course after that, given the level of support I've got, who knows? :daydreaming:

StacyCD
05-14-2010, 09:32 AM
Be able to dress in front of my SO--right now it's a don't ask don't tell policy.

Tasha McIntyre
05-14-2010, 09:36 AM
What would make your CD life easier and more enjoyable? Something that COULD HAPPEN in the future, but is NOT possible now?:brolleyes:

I would love to go out for the day shopping with my wife, cooling our heels over lunch then catching a movie in the afternoon.

Maybe one day :daydreaming:

Wen4cd
05-14-2010, 10:14 AM
Sme day, I'll have the spare time to make a new outfit or two, and put my current one in a glass case. Right now Iv'e got 2.5 jobs and various gigs, and am in the process of moving.....still.

I want to get my hands back on the sewing machine.

countrygirl
05-14-2010, 10:24 AM
Someday I will be able to go out in public and not have to worry what people say.

PretzelGirl
05-14-2010, 11:37 AM
Get rid of the hair. Probably the face at a minimum. Of course, that is after discussing with the other person it affects. :whistling:

sterling12
05-14-2010, 11:43 AM
Lipo? Yeah, that's on my "To Do" List. Spend The Whole Week at SEC one year? Twould be nice if time ever permits!

Probably a good thing that I can still make future plans, envision things to still be done. I suspect if you stop doing that, it's probably all over.

Peace and Love, Joanie

kymmieLorain
05-14-2010, 11:50 AM
Have the courage to go out dressed.

Kymmie

audreyinalbany
05-14-2010, 12:02 PM
just wanna go out casually with friends who are gg's. Not necessarily my wife...we're also in the 'don't ask/don't tell' mode...I'm not inclined to be unfaithful to her or anything; I just wanna go out and be one of the girls.

Cristi
05-14-2010, 12:32 PM
.... go on vacation (at least a week) totally enfemme with NO male clothes.

Check into hotels, see the sights, visit fine restaurants, drive from place to place in a rental car as 'Cristi' 24/7 with no 'back up' male clothes at all. Nothing but skirts, dresses and other femme things in my luggage.

The only problem is, I don't know if I'd ever be able to stop at the end of the week. By that time, I'd hopefully be 100% comfortable being out and about so might have trouble going back to male mode.

Kate Simmons
05-14-2010, 12:45 PM
I could go to full time and I could have an SO if I found the right person.:)

windycissy
05-14-2010, 02:13 PM
I'm with you, being able to hang up all my clothes in one closet, with my shoes neatly organized and a dresser for all my lingerie, etc is my big ambition in real life!

kimdl93
05-14-2010, 03:09 PM

Kymmie

me too :)

missblondeme
05-14-2010, 03:15 PM

Kymmie

I think if I looked good enough then the courage would come, but presently just trying to improve the look.

kym
05-14-2010, 03:18 PM
go full time 100% without having to worry about what family and friends think. oh and having breast implants.:daydreaming:

Lorileah
05-14-2010, 03:22 PM
I'm with you, being able to hang up all my clothes in one closet, with my shoes neatly organized and a dresser for all my lingerie, etc is my big ambition in real life!

Ha! I can't do that even though I am able to. I have two closets and shoes in three rooms. :)

I was reading these thinking what would I like to do but haven't been able to do. Sterling gave me the answer, spend a whole week (or whatever time frame) at a major meeting. But I can't even get two days away where I can just forget the real world.

Annalise
05-14-2010, 07:57 PM
I will come out to at least two more people whether it be family or friends and I will go out fully dressed once I get everyhing I need to be passable

skylance
05-14-2010, 08:04 PM
i would like to be able to go out clubbing and shopping "En femme" and not have to worry about closed minded people try to "make an example of the freak"

Michaela42
05-14-2010, 08:18 PM
To be able to spend one entire day enfemme out and about town is a dream of mine, not a very realistic dream, but a dream none the less. :daydreaming:

Realistically, to be able to move out on my own again and just be able to be me once in a while.

Annaliese2010
05-14-2010, 08:30 PM
Shaving's a nuisance 'n makeup takes so long...so...a magic wand for these things maybe :battingeyelashes:

Joanie_Shakti
05-14-2010, 10:54 PM
My main dream is finding a girlfriend or wife who would accept my crossdressing and go out with me while I was dressed to clubs, dinner, and shopping. I think it's the crossdressing that is a main factor of my being a hermit and not dating much in my 50 years.

That said, I would love to be able to go out dressed with real GGs and just have fun being socialable. I don't know if I'll ever come out to anyone in real life, although I do have a cyber GG friend whom I've told and sort of encourages my hobby. Doubt if we'll ever meet in person though.

A more obtainable goal would be the guts to try on clothes in a store to make sure they fit before I buy. Right now, I would say that one in five outfits bought are either too big or too small and are written off as they don't get returned. Also, a makeover at Sephora or a department store would be really cool, but that would have to incorporate the guts to go out in female mode.

olga
05-14-2010, 11:13 PM
…loose a couple of pounds off my body and gain a couple of tons on my courage.

How sweet life could be :)

olga

Blaire
05-14-2010, 11:30 PM
My CD life will get much simpler once I get tired tax-free living, and move back home! According to my wife, that's probably next year.

Gotta like win-win situations!

Tranny Tee
05-14-2010, 11:36 PM
My big dream would to be able to walk gracefully in heels.
My little dream would to be able to walk in heels without falling on my butt.

mapletree
05-14-2010, 11:50 PM
i would like a world where this forum would have to change it groups and focuse becasue everyone would be accepted 100% however they are, feel or dress as long as they are not hurting other people. I would also like a bigger dresser for my clothes.

Kelly DeWinter
05-15-2010, 12:14 AM
"Someday, as a CD, I will--------" use all my energy to fight for whorled peas !

AKAMichelle
05-15-2010, 12:16 AM
I have a list for what I would like to do:

Beard Removed
Hair on Arms Removed
Hair Plugs so I can use my own hair when out dressed
Fly Dressed

I am working on this list and hope within the next 2 years to have it completed.

Kelli Ann
05-15-2010, 07:46 AM
1. Build up the courage to come out to wife. (Almost There)

2. Dress more often. I only get to dress a couple of times a year. Once I
come out to wife hopefully I will get to dress at least a couple of times a
month.

3. Move my things from my hidden (Drag Bag) into my closet and dresser.

4. Take a vacation by myself for a few days and be a girl the whole time.

5. Attend the Southern Comfort Conference.

I know these goals are bold but acheivable.

You just don't know the pent up energy and desire to acheive these goals that I have.
:daydreaming:

Huggs,

Kelli Ann

Mickeytgurl
05-15-2010, 02:25 PM
1. Beard lasered
2. Ears Pierced
3. Southern Comfort

Jason+
05-15-2010, 02:54 PM
......go out as I am instead of changing to pants or shorts which don't hide nail polish very well anyway.

paulinescotlandcd
05-15-2010, 03:17 PM
Simply have my ears pierced. Not asking that much is it?

Tiffany8
05-15-2010, 04:46 PM
As a full time single father, I find it hard to have any time to truely explore my needs. I have had many of many of dreams about what my life would be like if I was able to live 24/7 as Tiffany. Or even to be able to dress and travel as I so felt. But since I am not able to do so, I continue to dream about it.

Hopefully one day I will have a house in the country ( I have it picked out already ), with 2 bedrooms all to myself. One for me and one just for Tiffany. Tiffany's room would have all the dresser drawers full and the closet filled with all her Bra's, panties, dresses, blouses, slacks, jewlery and of course SHOES :D. And in order to have all that, I would need to go shopping :battingeyelashes: If only I was brave enough to do that en femme.

xd-tigger
05-15-2010, 04:55 PM
I may be able to post pics here.

Terrihoney
05-15-2010, 05:24 PM
My girlfriend and neighbor found me out last December. She has health issues and both of us are rather broke.
I'd really like a shopping/dinner date out as two ladies. If the other issues were not in the picture, she might go for it.

Hugs, Terri

Kaz
05-15-2010, 05:41 PM
Life will all come together and I will be able to just be me with family and friends... work I can deal with as a separate issue!

I really don't want to pretend any more?

Gosh this sounds too heavy for this thread...:doh: Don't want to bust it... :sad:

After last night, not sure what we are allowed to post anymore?

Kaz xx

docrobbysherry
05-15-2010, 05:58 PM
U can say whatever u like on ANY of my threads!:)

I can't and don't speak for the mods, tho!

Life will all come together and I will be able to just be me with family and friends... work I can deal with as a separate issue!

I really don't want to pretend any more?

Gosh this sounds too heavy for this thread...:doh: Don't want to bust it... :sad:

After last night, not sure what we are allowed to post anymore?

Kaz xx

I may be just a silly, self absorbed CD, Kaz! But, I'm well aware of how serious and important dressing is to SO MANY of u TG girls on a day to day basis!:straightface:

I imagine that some days u can joke about it. Others, u may just want to cry! And, I don't think there's ANYTHING funny about THAT!:sad:

charlytuna
05-15-2010, 06:09 PM
first have my daughter move out, improve my looks [in more femime ways] and get the courage to venture out and finaly post some pic here

Veronica Lacey
05-15-2010, 06:14 PM
Perhaps many years from now my wife and I will move from the city core to a more rural location, a home with a bit of a sheltered back yard. This would allow me to wear what I wish and venture outside but out of view when the missus is not home. At the very least perhaps I could have the drapes open when dressing indoors.

One small dream along those lines is to be outside in the rain wearing what I wish, sheltered by a rain coat, heeled boots, umbrella and enjoy a cup of tea.

Karinsamatha
05-15-2010, 07:37 PM
My bucket list.
1. post more pictures of my self.
2. come further out of my closet.
3. get ears pierced.
:hugs: