PDA

View Full Version : Shoes

Inga
08-19-2005, 02:39 PM
I just recieved new shoes from Jessee Volt. They are the best I've ever recieved. The 5 inch heels are incredible. Walking in them is a great experience. I'm a closet TV who has a lot to learn.
Inga

Wendy me
08-19-2005, 02:55 PM
cool new shoes are alway a good thing ....enjoy........

urban gypsy
08-19-2005, 02:58 PM
i just love to buying shoes. it was the first feme thing i bought in the high street

big hugs
joanna

JulieFL
08-19-2005, 04:05 PM
Gotta love new shoes Congrats on the new pair.

My Wife is upper-management for a large woman's designer shoe company.

I wish I liked their stuff. :(

JulieFL

Joanne08
08-19-2005, 04:13 PM
I've been getting back into dedicated dressing for a short while after an eight year hiatus and the first thing I bought were some 4" black pumps. I'm fortunate to live near shops that cater to men and women with large sizes. I was able to try on sizes to get just the right fit...very exciting!

Love, Jo

Jerry
08-19-2005, 05:21 PM
I'm a shoebie too. It seems many of the Payless Shoe Source stores have figured out we like their products. They have been arranging the store so the 10 to 12 ladies shoes are across the aisle from the guys 9 to 11. Aren't they sweet? Many guys don't even go in there and if there are women, they tend to be in another aisle.

The clerks have been polite, so far. One gave me the evil eye, but maybe she was spying that pair of red strappy heels for herself. :D

Last time, I was in near Little Rock and the girl couldn't have been sweeter. After thanking her for being so nice she smiles sweetly and responded, "You can come back anytime."

I will.

tifftg
08-19-2005, 06:24 PM
Aside from makeup, my favorite purchase is shoes, love the looks, and the pure femininty of high heels. Also now in search of passable femme shoes, that I can wear in drab. At least I will know they are women's loafers not mens.

Lisa
08-25-2005, 10:44 PM
Well i love the shoes too!! Buying shoes is such a turn on for me, i just love buying new heels, and trying them on is great, shoes is one of my favorite things to buy, and speaking of that (I need to go shoping).

:)

Inga
08-27-2005, 04:07 PM
Shoes may not make the girl but it is the thing I notice first.

Inga
xx

ChristineRenee
08-27-2005, 04:16 PM
Congrats on your new shoes Inga. I hope that you really enjoy them!:cool:

Toyah
08-27-2005, 04:51 PM
5 inch heels ow my calves are aching already. Enjoy them but be carefull it really hurts when you twist your foot in those size spikes.

Carlacd
08-27-2005, 05:26 PM
After reading many stories about shoes, i finally went and checked how many pairs i have :eek: . I am so bad, 24 pairs of womens shoes, with 1" to 4" heels. For giggles and grins i looked at the wifes, 3 pairs only :hiding:

Brianne_bc
08-27-2005, 06:59 PM
After reading many stories about shoes, i finally went and checked how many pairs i have :eek: . I am so bad, 24 pairs of womens shoes, with 1" to 4" heels. For giggles and grins i looked at the wifes, 3 pairs only :hiding:

Any one not busy on friday... maybe you can come and help me count how many pairs ive got... im thinking upwards of 125 now...