PDA

View Full Version : Magic mirror?

Kate Simmons
05-15-2010, 07:34 AM
I had a very convoluted complex dream last night wherein I was having adventures en femme as a private investigator, thrills, chills, ingrigue and mystery. During the course of it, I realized while working undercover my purse had been switched and all my money and ID's had been taken. Frustrated I went and got changed back to guy mode gazed in the mirror and saw not only myself in guy mode but standing right next to me was myself in girl mode. Two separate entitiues. I have never had a dream or vision such as this before. Needless to say, I was spooked and woke up instantly.

I thought I had everything under control and balance. Is my subconscious trying to tell me that there are two viable persons in there? Time will tell I guess. Strange to say the least.:doh:

Carol A
05-15-2010, 07:38 AM
Oh I hate that when crazy dreams wake me up :sad:

DAVIDA
05-15-2010, 07:43 AM
My mother always said that dreams mean just the opposite of what is portayed.
I guess that it means that you are finally one person!:thumbsup::D

sissystephanie
05-15-2010, 07:54 AM
My mother always said that dreams mean just the opposite of what is portayed.
I guess that it means that you are finally one person!:thumbsup::D

That was quite a dream!! Kind of glad you had it, and not me!

Denise is one person, but she has two separate entities! As do most of us CD's, at least those of us who admit it! I have no desire to actually become a woman. But I know that when I dress enfemme, even though lookling like the man that I am, I become much more effeminate! I think it it is natural to do so!

MissKara
05-15-2010, 07:59 AM
I though I had everything under control and balance. Is my subconscious trying to tell me that there are two viable persons in there?

This is what I have come to realise. I believe that the sub-conscious is more powerful that we realise and that, as humans, we have the capacity for so much more.

For me, there is always an internal struggle between Karl and Kara, which is more than just a "Should I be Karl or Kara today". I have talked to many people about it, including my psychiatrist (For Delayed PTSD), and they all seem to think that Kara is not only a part of me but is a separate personality, a separate entity inside me....

I know, I know. I sound crazy, but I actually believe it may be the case and I love her no matter what she is :love:

Lots of Love,
Miss Kara

Andy66
05-15-2010, 09:22 AM
Interesting, my dear. Someone wrote yesterday, in another thread, about the expression "two-spirited," meaning a person who can easily live as both male and female, and be perfectly happy that way. :)

Joanne f
05-15-2010, 09:30 AM
Maybe it is the way that you interpret the dream that has more significance than the dream it`s self :daydreaming:

Kate Simmons
05-15-2010, 10:30 AM
Maybe it is the way that you interpret the dream that has more significance than the dream it`s self :daydreaming:The fact that "someone" switched purses on me shows it has more to do with ID than anything. Who is Donna Troy really, or in this case Denise Rhodes? I often wondered what prompted me to take different names at different times. Curiouser and curiouser the little blonde said.:)

Nikki A.
05-15-2010, 04:21 PM
Maybe it's your other persona that is being repressed telling you that it is here and can't be repressed

Jonianne
05-15-2010, 04:25 PM
Actually you were just returned from an "abduction" and that was Moma and Papa Alien. See the resemblance?

Joanne f
05-15-2010, 04:28 PM
Maybe someone else is trying to tell you which path they would like you to take .

Kate Simmons
05-15-2010, 04:47 PM
Maybe someone else is trying to tell you which path they would like you to take .The problem is I keep thinking I have a choice JoAnne when I know damn well the stuff is hard wired into my personal grid program.:straightface:

Charlena
05-15-2010, 08:34 PM
I agree with Denise that "the stuff is hard wired into my personal grid program." Only I would use "into my spirit", same thing different choice of words. Do you think we have the ability or "choice" to let our personal grids systems run without interference?

Billijo49504
05-15-2010, 08:39 PM
Give up drinking that cheap booze :drink: BJ

Jason+
05-15-2010, 08:56 PM
I agree with Denise that "the stuff is hard wired into my personal grid program." Only I would use "into my spirit", same thing different choice of words. Do you think we have the ability or "choice" to let our personal grids systems run without interference?

The "grid system" or hard wiring in my case is going to run whether I want it to or not. The only choice in the matter is whether I turn it loose to express itself as it chooses or throttle it back with the expectations of others.

Joanne f
05-16-2010, 05:57 AM
Denise, i know you have always said that you have merged the two persona's into one and can go from one to the other as and when required and in a sense control it , that is a state that we would all love to be in but the reality maybe is not quite so easy as that as you say it is hard wired into you/us.

Kate Simmons
05-16-2010, 07:13 AM
Seems to have been a jumping off point to subsequent revelations. Last night dreaming I discovered a "secret hidden mountain lab" where the basis for this stuff is generated. Of course aspects of myself were involved and almost like saying to me on the discovery:"What took you so long?":)

docrobbysherry
05-16-2010, 11:50 AM
It's BEST to listen carefully!:thumbsup:

I checked with my expert dream analyst. Here's what she said:

You're going on a very long journey. At the end of which, u will become your REAL SELF!:eek:

Meet your soul mate, now that u will be able to recognize who that is. And, have a brite and beautiful love child!:)

( No charge for that, Denise! I have her on retainer!):D