PDA

View Full Version : Dressing in front of their pet

Abbey Lane
05-15-2010, 04:46 PM
I'm always home and I dressed once in front of the dog and he particularly didn't like it. So now I try to put him in his room and do my dressing then take him out later. I just wonder if other people get mixed feelings from their pets. Because he must be so confused when I try on 4 different wigs and shoes. I try to comfort him but I think it's best to put him away for a while. in his room. Just thought I'd ask.

jenna_woods
05-15-2010, 04:48 PM
yes i get dressed in front of my cat all time, get some funny looks at times.

StaceyJane
05-15-2010, 05:01 PM
My dogs are very accepting. They had a few questions at first but now they are okay with it.

Shelby
05-15-2010, 05:02 PM
I couldn't help but wonder what my cat was thinking. As a pet owner we often will speak out load for our pets in a different voice (I know, crazy). He would sometimes sit there staring at me with his squinted eyes and I can only think he is thinking "Dude, get therapy - but top off my food bowl first."

Jonianne
05-15-2010, 05:09 PM
My cat just looks up and grins and goes back to nap. Whatever.

lanell
05-15-2010, 05:13 PM
i dont care what they think not unless they can transform me
then i'll care "I love typing with nails so erotic"

Tranny Tee
05-15-2010, 05:21 PM
My cats hate me when I'm en femme. Come to think of it they hate me in drab too. And when I'm naked. They really don't care at all.

islandgirl
05-15-2010, 05:33 PM
I don't think my little dog will ever get comfortable with it. Here is a picture after 5 minutes of barking at me..still growling..After 8 years she still has a fit each time she sees me..Oh well..I guess there's just one too many females in the house at times like this..

Nicole Erin
05-15-2010, 06:24 PM
My dogs are very accepting. They had a few questions at first but now they are okay with it.

Did they ask - "are you gay, do you want to be a woman, what does your family say, how long you been doing this..."

Now for real though - I thought animals knew us by our smell.

I mean isn't a dog's though - "Yep, that the master, I know the smell of that crotch anywhere..." :heehee:

StaceyJane
05-15-2010, 06:38 PM
Did they ask - "are you gay, do you want to be a woman, what does your family say, how long you been doing this..."

Now for real though - I thought animals knew us by our smell.

I mean isn't a dog's though - "Yep, that the master, I know the smell of that crotch anywhere..." :heehee:

That's pretty much how it went. :)

pj
05-15-2010, 06:58 PM
My dogs are all, like, "Dude..."
And I'm all, "What?"
And they're just like, "Whatever."
So we're cool like that.

Nicola2876
05-15-2010, 06:58 PM
My dog was pretty accepting really. I don't suppose you can be too judgemental when your hobbies are licking yourself and humping your blankeet:heehee:

ColbyInTx
05-15-2010, 07:52 PM
I have three dogs and I always try to goive them treats or feed them while enfemme so they will like the kind lady that occassionally shows up. :battingeyelashes:

olga
05-15-2010, 08:31 PM
My cat is cool with me dressing en femme. Only when I suit up in latex she doesn’t want to be around me — which is great, because otherwise I’d have some holes in my rubber garments in no time!

olga

Tina P Hose
05-15-2010, 08:44 PM
I am happy that cats don't bark.

Jason+
05-15-2010, 09:06 PM
The cat could care less as long as I will scratch behind his ears no matter what I'm wearing. The dogs don't seem to notice one way or the other aside from the little nylon destroyer (Jack Russell terrier) who must be kept at bay to protect said nylons.

Jilmac
05-15-2010, 09:45 PM
Both my cats are quite used to my dressing and I have no problem dressing in front of them. (Maybe it's because they're both females...LOL)

Missy Tanya
05-15-2010, 10:16 PM
I remember years back we were at the Ocean and Tanya and the wife took our dog out for a walk late at night. He didn't even notice for quite sometime. Then turned an said " Wooo" took a step back and waited for me to say something. Then it was smiles and wagging tails again. He accepted the first time he saw Tanya, just had to remember that she might be holding the leash at times.

Our cat likes to get into the pictures, and strike a pose every so often..

Tanya

Evie08
05-15-2010, 10:33 PM
The birds look crazy at me, until I feed them. And the dog just runs right up.. Too much. Ruined a couple sets of stockings.

Lorileah
05-15-2010, 11:08 PM
My cat once said "you are NOT going out like that. Come here you need more fur on that skirt." Actually the dog prefers the "Hammock" the skirt makes on my lap when he sleeps

Billie1
05-16-2010, 05:43 AM
The dog acts differently when Billie is around. Usually, he just wanders around the house, doing his dog thing, but when I'm dressed, he just won't leave the room.

Tasha McIntyre
05-16-2010, 05:50 AM
I'll never ask my dogs opinion again. I asked how my make up was, he just gave me a strange look and said 'rough' :doh:

Oh well

Andy66
05-16-2010, 06:53 AM
How funny! I would have thought pets couldn't care less what clothes their people are wearing. Did you make sure to tell them early in the relationship, or did they find your stash after you'd had them a few years?

Kate Simmons
05-16-2010, 07:20 AM
While the cat may have taken "double takes" in the past, I don't think animals really care. They are somewhat visual, it's true but base most of their observations on who takes care of them, not what the person looks like. You can't "fool" a pet in any case.:)

suchacutie
05-16-2010, 08:01 AM
The dog in our house knows that she belongs to my wife and daughter, and is very cautious around me in male mode (the only male in the house).

Immediately after the transformation and Tina walks out of the bedroom the dog's tail is wagging like crazy and she is looking for affection from Tina! The dog clearly has made a decision that Tina is different from the alpha male. It's quite clear that the dog prefers Tina!

:)

tina

BRANDYJ
05-16-2010, 08:26 AM
My last dog, a border collie seemed to accept me in either mode. But I always felt he knew something was different. I often wondered what he was thinking. My SO's bull dog never seemed to mind. She always got my attention regardless of how I presented. Come to think about it, even my SO got the same attention from Brandy as when in male mode.

Mea GG
05-16-2010, 08:28 AM
My dogs are all, like, "Dude..."
And I'm all, "What?"
And they're just like, "Whatever."
So we're cool like that.
Far out man.

:heehee::heehee::heehee:

My dog was pretty accepting really. I don't suppose you can be too judgemental when your hobbies are licking yourself and humping your blankeet:heehee:
you crack me up. Woof!

I have three dogs and I always try to give them treats or feed them while enfemme so they will like the kind lady that occassionally shows up. :battingeyelashes:
Smart lady as well as kind!

The dog in our house knows that she belongs to my wife and daughter, and is very cautious around me in male mode (the only male in the house).

Immediately after the transformation and Tina walks out of the bedroom the dog's tail is wagging like crazy and she is looking for affection from Tina! The dog clearly has made a decision that Tina is different from the alpha male. It's quite clear that the dog prefers Tina!

:)

tina

Fascinating! as Spock would say. I think he might even lift an eyebrow.

Shelly67
05-16-2010, 09:30 AM
Both my parrots freeze , go skinny and silent if they see Shelly .... a sure sign of fear and confusion .

Sakura Rini
05-17-2010, 03:43 AM
my dog abit of a perv, he lick too stick his nose up my skirts and dresses, lol

monalisa
05-17-2010, 08:13 AM
You have to let the pets watch as you get dressed so they know who it is. After all you might be looking like a total stranger to them and wearing different perfume then what they are used to so you look and smell different.
They see you as a total stranger. Next they might want matching outfits. Could get expensive.

Chloe Renee
05-17-2010, 08:23 AM
I try not to do do it because it makes me feel odd. It started when I strafed dressing when I was a kid, my dog would howl when I got dressed. It has carried over to adulthood, with my wife's dog barking when ever either of us put a wig on.

JenniferR771
05-17-2010, 08:24 AM
Babysitting my daughters cat for a year, while she was overseas. When dressed in my finery, the cat was standoffish as usual, we barely tolerated each other, but she still managed to get into a couple of my photos, LOL! And her cat dish appears under the wicker chair in a few photos. See my older albums.

Sally24
05-17-2010, 09:00 AM
The first time I got dressed at the house I did it in the back bedroom. When I came out into the rest of the house to use the mirror I startled our dog. He wipped around and started barking at me. He hadn't approved this new person! Where did SHE come from?

He eventually got used to me, and as my wife's dog, kind of prefers women. He just wags a little more when he sees Sally.

renee k
05-17-2010, 09:16 AM
I have two English Bulldogs, a male and a female. If you visit my profile page you'll see my male, Gromit. I always get their opinions on my outfits before going out. They've always been very accepting of the female side me.

Renee

windycissy
05-17-2010, 11:29 AM
I posted a thread on coming out to my dog recently, he loves me as a woman as long as I feed him and take him for walks, which isn't as easy in a dress and heels:

http://im1.shutterfly.com/media/47a0db27b3127ccefa59178fe03900000030O08IatWLlw0aA9 vPgw/cC/f%3D0/ps%3D50/r%3D0/rx%3D550/ry%3D400/

Alice B
05-17-2010, 03:59 PM
Our cat knows it is me no matter how I'm dressed. As long as there is food and petting he is fine with it.

DonnaT
05-17-2010, 04:07 PM
Our dog (R.I.P.) was confused about the stranger in the house, until I spoke to her. Once she recognized the voice she was OK.

My wife acquired her sisters cat recently, and whenever I have a skirt on he wants to come sit in my lap. Otherwise he can't be bothered with me.

Simply_Vanessa
05-17-2010, 04:22 PM
my family's little pomeranian gives me the cutest little confused looks...like he literally stares at me and tilts is head in confusion haha. the cat, Lucky, is a different story though. She treats me better when I am dressed up. I swear that the cat enjoys women more :heehee:

Abbey Lane
05-17-2010, 05:05 PM
Thank you all for all your responses it's amazing how our pets do react to the situation. I thought it would bring out some good replies. Thanks!

sometimes_miss
05-17-2010, 06:25 PM
Both my parrots freeze , go skinny and silent if they see Shelly .... a sure sign of fear and confusion .

Mine too. I think it's the hair. I remember dressing up when I was a teen, we had a dog, who didn't seem to notice. The birds don't seem to care until I put on a wig; then they back away from the edge of the cage door, and if I get too close, I see their pupils dilating (wild pupillary fluctuation in a parrot's eyes indicate they are upset and may attack).

Bikini Babe Claire
05-17-2010, 07:26 PM
My cat looks at me funny when I dress infront of her:heehee:

LeeBe
05-17-2010, 07:35 PM
Let me add my 2cents and maybe I'll get some change. We had a yellow head parrot for 21 years. My dressing did not progress where he would see me until about 10 years ago... deep closet! He was a very friendly bird as long as he knew you, however when I was dressed, he go to fartherst corner of his cage to stay away. He went to his rewards about 6 years ago and now we have 2 monster cats. They could care less, as long as the food is delivered they are cool with whoever is the delivery person!!

Angiemead12
05-17-2010, 07:39 PM
im lucky my pets dont mind, only if I wear a long gown my cats have a frenzy!

suchacutie
05-17-2010, 07:43 PM
I just finished transforming to Tina. The dog has been around my male self around all day (big garden/wood/outside day), but basically has kept her distance. The moment I walked out of the bedroom and said hi to my girlfried, the dog starts wagging her tail and is looking for pets and affection.

Of course, Tina likes little dogs (my male self is a cat lover!). Maybe it's the change in voice, my perfume, the clearly different appearance...not sure, but she knows!

and she prefers Tina...rather annoying, actually!

tina

AKAMichelle
05-17-2010, 09:22 PM
I loved reading this thread. Some of you had some very funny comments.

My cat doesn't care she still wants to be in front of the keyboard like she is now no matter how I'm dressed.

Nataliebabe
05-18-2010, 12:14 AM
I think that as long as your dog isn`t Brian from Family Guy you are porbably ok dressing in front of him/her.