PDA

View Full Version : Caught by my newspaper carrier

Jilmac
05-15-2010, 10:03 PM
This morning when I opened my door to retrieve my paper, it wasn't there. Now I must explain that my condo has a wide pillar in front of my door so I can't see the driveway. I stepped outside to see if the paper had been delivered to the wrong door. As I did so, the carrier, a middle aged woman, appeared from behind the pillar, paper in hand. I always sleep with a bra and forms and was in my nighty, and pink slippers, but no wig (I'm bald) and a two day growth of beard. She nonchalantly handed me the paper and said, "hope I didn't startle you". Yikes! :eek: I wonder who was startled more, her when she saw a bald headed guy with a two day growth, with boobs, a nighty and slippers, or me as she handed me my paper?

Sheila
05-15-2010, 10:16 PM
ooppsssss :o, next time shave before collecting the paper :tongueout

Deborah Jane
05-15-2010, 10:18 PM
Well if nothing else, it gave her something to talk about when she got back :heehee:

Karen564
05-15-2010, 11:18 PM
Yikes, OMG!! That had to be so embarasing...or would think so anyway...:o

Live & learn I guess...

The worse that happened to me is when my carrier saw me in my silk robe with my bedhead in it's glory...which I think looked pretty dam sexy if ya ask me....lol:battingeyelashes:

But he won't get a 2nd peak at me that way, since he only looked about 15ish....:heehee:

StephanieDragg
05-16-2010, 02:06 AM
wow ! the timing was just right for that, I have been having some unfortunate timing issues with my dressing lately so I know exactly how you feel!:o.... do you think we want to get caught or deep down we just really don't care anymore what people think so we are not as cautious as we once were?

MissKara
05-16-2010, 08:23 AM
Wow, what bad timing :P Atleast she didn't freak out though...

Lots of Love,
Miss Kara

Kerigirl2009
05-16-2010, 11:39 AM
Weel I will put a twist to this, when I was delivering newspapers, I often wore a wig, bra, forms, and a cute workout t-shirt and womens shorts.
On occassion, the people would be up and outside such as starting their vehicles, everytime this happened, My heart would skip a bit but I would just toss the paper or hand it too them and say "have a nice day" and be on my way. then I would wonder if they noticed as I was just subbing the route for a female friend. HMMMMMMM. I had fun while I delivered, and it gave me a chance to be outside dressed and actually be doing something. :)

joaniecd
05-16-2010, 11:52 AM
I have good friend who works for UPS, he has told me about delivering packages to people and you never know how they will answer the door. It is there home and they can dress as they want. When i am home I am usually dressed as a woman and on occasion answered the door in woman mode. The mailman , Ups ,Fed ex, Meter man have all seen me dressed when answering the door. They think nothing of it, it happens all the time so they say. Just last week the census taker knocked at the door, I am in my silk robe and my hair is still in rollers, I figured it was the mailman with a package so i answered the door to a young lady taking info for the census. She didn't seem nervous so I invited her in . We filled out the paper question ere
She then told me that her husband cross dresses and she actually encourages him.
lot of people are accepting, regardless we do what makes us feel good

Renee Rogers
05-16-2010, 12:00 PM
Delivering papers was a great way to be dressed and working. I had a motor route where I was always in a vehicle. Occassionally I would see someone but it was for such a brief period of time I don't think they would have any idea.