PDA

View Full Version : Before I purchase does the breat pump really work

ebony
08-19-2005, 04:22 PM
Since I only reall dress up when I go to the club I need my breast temporarily have any of you girls ever used the breast pump and if so
does if give you good tempoary results like they advertise.

Stephanie Brooks
08-19-2005, 04:29 PM
If you're a lactating Mom, I think they probably work just fine! If you're a guy, spend your money elsewhere.

Angela Burke
08-19-2005, 09:22 PM
Since I only reall dress up when I go to the club I need my breast temporarily have any of you girls ever used the breast pump and if so
does if give you good tempoary results like they advertise.

Don't waste your cash on rubbish like that!
Buy yourself a new dress or a skirt or something!

Love Angela xx

Sweet Jeanette
08-19-2005, 11:48 PM
A breast pump for women, to milk themselves, for their baby & store it, works just fine, ---for that purpose. ----However, for temporary breast enlargement, the pathetic small pump sucks! ----The breast form that conforms the womans breast to the shape of it for the milking purpose, is rather stout. -I made fittings to adapt to one, but instead of the "weenie" small pump, -I connected a Automotive type vacuum pump to the form. It is a hand operated device, with a gauge, that shows vacuum in - "HG". --Inches of vacuum. ----(available in most auto parts stores), ---I have, ---Almost, size 40-B breasts, but they would not fill out that size bra. ---I used this modified breast pump on myself. I pulled a 15 to 20 inch vacuum on each of my breasts, for about ten minutes, or maybe 15. ---A few sessions of that, and I have breasts that will last about 4 hours, but I found that I must use it daily, to maintain the breasts. ------But, ---I DO fill my bra now!!! ;) I know that no one will believe me, ---so,---I offer photographic evidence for the "non- belivers"!!!------The pics are of me, I am posing in a black slip & dark hose, heels, and a black bra. I am bending over, and you can clearly see my breasts, with rather large nipples, in the bra!-------Check out the thread: --- "Hot legs and feet" ---It's an old thread, I have 4 to 5 pics there. ------If you can't find it; email me, and I will send the pic to you. Yes!-----It can be done!!! -------I have done it! :D

ebony
08-20-2005, 05:57 PM
thank you

Helana
08-22-2005, 03:28 AM
Is that healthy? I have heard that prolonged vacumn on the skin will damage blood capillaries.

ebony
08-22-2005, 10:15 AM
Helana I was asking myself the same thing.

Sweet Jeanette
08-23-2005, 09:35 PM
Is that healthy? I have heard that prolonged vacumn on the skin will damage blood capillaries.

It will, if done to excess, or too fast. ---"Gradually", is the word.

Tristen Cox
08-24-2005, 03:06 AM
Most of the responses I've heard were negative as to any or any 'good' effects. I would say it depends on usage as well as the person themselves. Personally not my thing.

LindaTS
08-24-2005, 09:25 AM
I used a breast pump for several months and nothing happened. For temporary boobs stick to silicone forms. Good ones are expensive but work very well. Good luck with whatever you do.

ebony
08-24-2005, 10:58 AM
you are right about expensive. Ill just save up another hundred dolllars
for some real good breast forms. Thanx girls

Sweet Jeanette
08-24-2005, 11:08 PM
Most of the responses I've heard were negative as to any or any 'good' effects. I would say it depends on usage as well as the person themselves. Personally not my thing.

Hi!--- :) - Good to see you back!!! ;)

Fallen Angel
08-24-2005, 11:22 PM
do your self justice and spend the money on the breast forms! mine were 200.00 and ive had these for about 3 years and as much as i wear them they still look as good as the day i took them out of the box. so if you take care of them they will last for ever

Jennacd
08-27-2005, 07:30 AM
I have come across one article that had some positive mentions of using a pump in breast development (albiet it was a small part of the regimen). The article is here (http://www.geocities.com/WestHollywood/Village/3025/tbp.html) . This article is somewhat dated and I've had no luck finding the development bra she mentions, the Colesce Couture Brantley.

She also cautions on using too much suction as this will cause damage to the skin.

ChristineRenee
08-27-2005, 07:52 AM
Save your money there Ebony...it's best spent elsewhere!;)