PDA

View Full Version : What fragrances do you like?

Joyously 27
05-16-2010, 10:18 AM
I like Lavender,Gardenia & Jasmine not only for wear but I have a pot of each on my terrace.
I was ready to buy a house because it had a hugh Gardenia bush on the front lawn and the
house was all wood. Luckily two of my friends questioned my sanity and said in south Florida
the bush can be lost by infections, the house by termites and both by Hurricanes. I had just
moved from NYC due to job transfer. A lady can't know everything.

Imogen_Mann
05-16-2010, 12:43 PM
I'm lucky in as much as my skin reacts well with most fragrance. I prefer subtle fruity fragrance, not heavy cloying oily perfume.

Usually I just go for a body spray... Impulse or Store Brand, and go for one I like when I test them.

Kate Lynn
05-16-2010, 01:00 PM
Either Barnes solvent,or Hoppes number 9.

Cheryl T
05-16-2010, 04:44 PM
My personal favorites are White Diamonds, Norell and Provocative Woman.

Wen4cd
05-16-2010, 05:31 PM
I like the fragrance of food. Eu De Deepfryer, with a basenote of onion rings. Essence of spitbroiled red meat. Onions, garlic, pungent vegetation with a sense of potency in life. mmmm. Coffee, chocolate, warm brown things and sweet. Butter, I love the smell of butter.

I love the smell of the ocean shore, even with all the dead things helping create it, mixed with the salty air.

I like 'some' purfumes, maybe because they smell of aritficiality, and of the effort to smell like something. They smell like seductive deception, anticipation, and promise. I like mimosa too.

I like the earthy mineral smell of talc. It's the top scent on the 'softness' side. Talc is love.

I like pine sap resin smells. I love the woods smell, and pine sap brings feelings of darkness and security in trees.

I like the smell of humans too, they smell like what they eat and drink, but also of what they're made of.

sissystephanie
05-16-2010, 06:03 PM
In my close to 70 years of being a CD I have worn a lot of fragrances. Now that my dear wife is gone to her rest, I no longer go out totally enfemme with wig and makeup. So, yes I do dress enfemme but only wear light fragrences that I choose in the store. I do like lavendar, gardenia, rose, and many others too numerous to mention. What feels right is what I wear at any given time.

Alice Torn
05-16-2010, 06:36 PM
Escape, by Calvin Klein.

Kathy4ever
05-16-2010, 07:09 PM
I also luv escape. I also enjoy lavender and jasmine scents.

Carly D.
05-16-2010, 07:27 PM
I love those vanilla scents that were or are hot.. I found out what perfume that was and got a bottle.. Then I got the male version which wasn't great, and then I got the dark vanilla wand I really liked that one...

busker
05-16-2010, 11:38 PM
Personlly, a little Glen Fiddach behind the ear is ok, but much better on the pallate. Glen Kinchie i great too in the early hours when guests still have the ability to appreaciate delicate scents.
Lapphroaig (sp?) is pretty nice and modestly priced. Try it, you'll like it I'm sure.
just kidding.

SarahLynn
05-17-2010, 12:50 AM
Be'n a truckdriver i'm in favour of Ode du diesel and burnt rubber, Hot brakes and coolent from the radiator.

On the fem side i prefer Shalamar.

Male it's Royale Lyme or Colorado Sage.

SarahLynn

kimdl93
05-17-2010, 01:12 PM
I really like something called Black Ametyst - a sent from Bed Bath and Beyond! They use it in fragrance, body sprays, shower wash and lotion...needless to say, I have all of them :)

Jannette H
05-17-2010, 04:12 PM
Ladies,
My faverite parfumes are Wynsom and Nicole Miller both Melaleuca products. Nice nice nice.

Andrea Renea
05-17-2010, 09:35 PM
Calvin Klein In2U Him in male mode and In2U Her enfemme. Also CK one most days

Perlita85
05-18-2010, 07:08 PM
Bulgari's Amethyste, Mike Korr's Very Hollywod, Louder's Beoutiful, Madam Rochas

Sedona
05-18-2010, 07:10 PM
Lauren by Ralph Lauren. Love this perfume!

Charleen
05-18-2010, 08:19 PM
Chantilly at all times.

Michaela42
05-18-2010, 10:22 PM
Either Barnes solvent,or Hoppes number 9.

Okay, I don't care who you are, that was funny :D

Guy Mode : YSL L'Homme

Girl Mode : Varies with mood. I prefer subtle scents, nothing overpowering.

Nicole Erin
05-18-2010, 10:31 PM
Jovan Musk.
yes it is cheap, a Target store brand, but my favorite.
Aside hosiery, it was my first femme purchase, back before Nicole Erin introduced herself as the bigger part of me.

Christinedreamer
05-18-2010, 10:46 PM
It's the only scent (aside from steak fajitas) that makes me weak in the knees.

A very sweet GF from years ago introduced me to Sunflower in her own special way. nuff said.:D

SuzanneBender
05-18-2010, 11:18 PM
I love the smell of Napalm in the morning. Ohhhh sorry flashback.......

I love EA Red Door, but there is a caveat. It has to be on the neck of my wife. MMMMMMMMM heaven.

For me I really don't have a set fragrance although I kind of like the new CK One spring blend. Fruity and light.

Alicia.80
05-18-2010, 11:20 PM
Obesssion

AKAMichelle
05-18-2010, 11:25 PM
Angel and Flowerbomb

Annette_boy
05-19-2010, 01:58 AM
Hi All
White Diamonds by Elizabeth Taylor does it for me. I think it the most feminine Fragrence.
Hugs Annette

justsearching
05-19-2010, 03:26 AM
Flower bomb honey !!!! Work it !!!

k lynn
05-19-2010, 06:10 AM
heavenly by victoria secret there is a lady at work who wore it so I asked her one day. she even bought me a bottle of spray on a few months ago.

Tina B.
05-19-2010, 09:07 AM
Channel #5, been a favorite of mine since back in the 60's.
Tina B.

Vickie64
05-19-2010, 09:48 PM
Heavenly by victoria secret. My favorite scent on my wife and for my self.

donnatracey
05-19-2010, 09:50 PM
Another vote for Chanel #5....a classic fragrance...remember my mom wearing it.

RachelPortugal
05-20-2010, 01:52 AM
Chantilly at all times.

This reply made me chuckle, never heard of a perfume called Chantilly. Here in Portugal, Chantilly is the name they give to that spray whipped cream. Well whatever turns you on, though that seems better than some of the whisky, cooking oil and diesel suggestions.

Personally I like to wear Cerruti 1881 and the black version when in drab.

Rachael

wynso
05-22-2010, 05:30 PM
Ladies,
My faverite parfumes are Wynsom and Nicole Miller both Melaleuca products. Nice nice nice.
Hi Janette,

Wynsom was my favorite fragrance ever! I wish they still made it. If you like Wynsom, you might also like my other favorites:
O de Lancome (not the Oui, just O)
Cabochard by Gres'
Cabotine by Gres'
Must de Cartier
and my newest fav - Narciso Rodrigues for her

I'm not a crossdresser; just an all-american woman. I joined this forum just so I could tell you that.

They are all quite nice fragrances - It's very seldom that I find a fragrance that is not too fruity or flowery.
:)

Kaz
05-22-2010, 06:50 PM
I love lots of fragrances and delight in the variety that life gives us... we have a lot of pine trees around us and that is awesome... love lavender (all time favourite), and I like the Rosemary bush outside our back door... the honeysuckle at the front... and the wild garlic in the walk to the house... I have Basil in my kitchen... so it goes...

Kaz wears Obsession. In that there is no compromise. Know the fragrance, know the girl.

xx