PDA

View Full Version : What Reaction Have you had when you have told your friend you have Gender issues

thechic
05-16-2010, 01:19 PM
What Reaction Have you had when you have told a friend you have Gender issues.

Im having issues im now 70% out of the Closet,cant stop the feminine side of me coming out in male mode,such is life.
So Last Night i Went to my best friend place sat down and we all had some wine, I thought tonight would be a good time to tell him about me.before he learns from the Grapevine.
Hes has known that ive been going to a therapist for several months , but not what it was about.
an opportunity came up when we were talking so i told him, he wasn't surprised and he took it well.He said you can tell just look at your face.His daughter then said i new you plucked your eyebrows and ware mascara.:drink::drink:

Toni_Lynn
05-16-2010, 04:01 PM
Easy answer to this one -- total disbelief because ... "you've (meaning me) had sex with girls!" :eek: Guess I forgot to mention that she was wearing guy's underwear at the time. :)

Huggles

Toni-Lynn

Kayla Shadows
05-16-2010, 04:25 PM
So far so good I guess.Ive always had ts feelings so Im letting myself drift over

We all have our secrets.I said,guess what,I'm TG.She said,guess what,Im a stripper.Who knew

Super Amanda
05-16-2010, 04:34 PM
So far, so good! After years of clues like shaved limbs, shaped brows and of course, all of the Halloweens :brolleyes: it was like giving them the final piece of the puzzle that was me.

Danamtv
05-26-2010, 01:27 PM
I had a GG friend who was a Lesbian. I'd been her "cover date" many times at various events.

When I started going out a lot and even thinking about going full-time, I told her about the whole thing. She was blown away, had no idea.

We tried going out a few times but she was into some really Dykey clubs where CD's weren't very welcome, but stayed friends. I owned more bras and high heels than she did: she owned more jeans and tshirts than I did.