PDA

View Full Version : The kids are alright

Super Amanda
05-16-2010, 10:26 PM
I've posted a few videos on youtube of myself, and over the past few months I've got around ten thousand views between them all.

In another thread here:

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=131758

I posted a comment saying that I have not had any negative comments on my public videos yet, then of course I get a kinda rude one for the first time from apparently a 16 year old girl that said

"Ur a woman..... Or a man turning into a woman.... Thts kinda really weird..... Why didn't u just stay the way u are,!,!?!? U should Always like urself for who u r, nor how u look ;( "

So I replied:

"While I don't have the space to explain what a transsexual person is here, I will tell you that it goes FAR beyond "liking myself for who I am" . Well I AM a woman, but my body did not match, so I'm fixing that with medicine now, surgery later.
I'm sorry that I'm weird to you. What you call weird, I call different. I did not stay the "way I was" because I was to the point of wanting to die. So suicide, or just be myself...mmmmm not much of a choice."

I thought that was that, and to my astonishment, just a little while ago I got this back from her:

"ohok i kinda get it now, :) im sorry i was rude about it, idk y i was, i guess i was having a bad day :) "

Isn't that sweet? So finally I replied with :

" Thanks, I really appreciate your comment! :) People like me need people like you to try to at least understand we are just that - people, people that just want to be happy, and to teach others around you who may not understand. You have a lot of power as a young person to help shape how the future will become. :) "

Anyway, I just wanted to share. I'm always hearing about how rude teens are today, and it's nice to know that maybe I helped one have a little better outlook on life... :)

Nicole Erin
05-16-2010, 11:06 PM
Some TS are lucky enough to not get rude comments, yet some of us get it a lot
ON the web I really don't but I am not in the hasbit of fighting on silly forums.

kimdl93
05-17-2010, 01:11 PM
Amanda, I'm glad you were able to communicate with the young lady. She learned from the exchange and will hopefully grow into a better person as a result.

Ze
05-17-2010, 01:14 PM
That was actually really cool. :thumbsup: Go you.