PDA

View Full Version : I came out... with a kicker...

michelle_loves_pink
05-17-2010, 02:03 AM
Okay so I came out to a GG friend last week. It was pretty exciting to say the least. So here is how it went down.

I used to work with her at a pizza place a few years ago and we became friends. She was interested in me like more than friends and I always kinda kept my distance because I wasn't like totally into her. Anyways, so she ended up moving away to a different state all by herself. I havent seen her in like 3 years but we txt each other once in a while just to stay in touch.

So I txted her asking what her email was and she gave it to me. I sent her a link to my flickr account with all my pics on it. I told her that I needed to tell someone about my true self and I knew she would be accepting so I chose her. That and she is out of my loop of other friends and family. Her response was classic, she was like "is that you" like seriously??? I was like yeah. lol . She was like omg I never would have guessed that was you. YOU LOOK AMAZING! She was like you make a great looking woman, hell you are better looking woman than me. lol. I was totally flattered as you can imagine.

She was like so are you gay? I was like well I like boys but I like girls still to so I guess I am at least bi. lol. I told her all about my experiences with men and she was all ears and accepting.

Ready for the kicker. Come to find out she is bi as well and has been in a relationship with another woman for over a year! lol. Its amazing how we are all so alike at times yet we deny it. Why? idk?

So the long and short of it is she is coming back into town in June with her GF and we are all going to go the the gay club. Looks like I will be getting all sexied up in a dress and heels for the first time with someone I knew outside of this cd world.

I am happy I did this and I hope someday I can show the whole world! :daydreaming:

Mea GG
05-17-2010, 02:08 AM
Wow, Michelle, that is so cool!

I hope you have a great time on your Girls Night Out!

I was looking at your pics and I love that blonde hairdo in the 22 jersey shots.

not to mention cute tramp stamp.

and just generally all-around adorable. You are a pretty girl.
~

t-girlxsophie
05-17-2010, 02:22 AM
Nice one.a story with a happy ending and lots of fun ahead,have a ball on your girls night out

michelle_loves_pink
05-17-2010, 02:42 AM
Wow, Michelle, that is so cool!

I hope you have a great time on your Girls Night Out!

I was looking at your pics and I love that blonde hairdo in the 22 jersey shots.

not to mention cute tramp stamp.

and just generally all-around adorable. You are a pretty girl.
~
Thanks. I have got alot of positive responses from that pic. She liked it too.

Angiemead12
05-17-2010, 02:43 AM
Love it, let me know how it turns out! xxx

stephanie100
05-17-2010, 03:57 AM
all i can say is WOW well done and next the world?:love:

RachelDenise
05-17-2010, 04:23 AM
Sometimes when we put ourselves out there, great things happen. I applaud your efforts!