PDA

View Full Version : Ever Had A GG Dress You From Head to Toe?

brassieres
05-17-2010, 06:08 AM
And if so, how did your SO, wife, friend think of that?

Phyliss
05-17-2010, 06:10 AM
I can only dream.

Hasn't happened .... yet.

BRANDYJ
05-17-2010, 06:18 AM
Yes I have. it was my now ex-wife. The occasion was the very first time I was ever going out in public. She was kind of like a mother would be in helping pick out the right outfit, jewelry, shoes, wig etc. She was excited for me even though I was going out of town with another CD friend and his wife. My wife could not make it to this scary yet exciting event, but she enjoyed the preparation all the same. I did my own makeup since she said I was better at it then her. But boy, did she fuss over that wig! It never looked as good as she made it look.

Kate Simmons
05-17-2010, 06:20 AM
Not really. When I was with a GG we usually had better things to do.:heehee: I doubt I would ever do it anyway, as my style is totally my own.:)

Daintre
05-17-2010, 06:28 AM
Yes, by two GG's (at different times), my ex did it once and a very close friend surprised me and we had a terrific time.

Cheryl T
05-17-2010, 07:40 AM
Only once and not completely.
It was some time ago and my spouse and I were going to a Halloween party. She picked out my costume, I dressed myself and then she did my makeup and hair. It was fun, but I actually prefer doing my own hair and makeup. Guess that's just part of being me.

MARTINE51
05-17-2010, 07:42 AM
a girlfriend of mine did it 2 times. Was a wonderful experience

nikki47
05-17-2010, 07:47 AM
My Wife has done in the past,but now i also prefer to do it myself and admire my own work :)

Nikki

monalisa
05-17-2010, 07:55 AM
Yes and it was wonderful. A girl friend of mine decided she wanted me to be a French Maid for Halloween so she got me all dressed up and did the make up and then had me walk around the neighborhood with her. After we got home it was also wonderful, as it apparently also excited her. She still has the pictures and enjoys looking at them. I wish I had gotten a set too. Might have to do it again.

Chloe Renee
05-17-2010, 08:29 AM
My SO is my fashion consultant, so you can say, everytime I dress she does that. Prior to me comming out as cd she did help me dress for Halloween two years in a row. The reacion was mostly positive, until liquid courage helped me come out. Hinge went rapidly down hill from there. Time has healed those wounds mostly.

Sally24
05-17-2010, 08:56 AM
In college I was chosen to be a female like Vanna White in a greek week skit. One of my sorority sisters, who I really wanted as a girlfriend, helped me with a mini dress, wig, girdle (all girls had them then) and makeup. She and another sister got me dressed up in the girls dorm and had me practice walking for them. I got pretty good with throwing my hips forward. At one point, one of them sneaked up behind me and sprayed me with perfume. It was as near perfect to a fantasy of mine as I could ever have wished for!!

I just wish I had more than one grainy b+w photo of it all!!

It took 30 years before I made it back into a dress in public. What a waste!!:Angry3:

Sallee
05-17-2010, 08:59 AM
no But wouldn't it be fun

Jocelyn Quivers
05-17-2010, 09:15 AM
My Wife has done in the past,but now i also prefer to do it myself and admire my own work :)

Nikki

Same with me, it was great at the time because I needed all the help I could get, and I did learn some great pointers on make up.

brassieres
05-17-2010, 09:25 AM
If I had my choice, I'd rather a woman do it. But then again I have no real experience putting on full make up myself.

docrobbysherry
05-17-2010, 10:18 AM
I've always thot that would be SO COOL! To play "dress up", with a GG!:D

Until I received offers to do so, from a few GGs on line.:straightface:

Then, I actually felt kreeped out by thots of strangers dressing me!:eek:

I realize now, it would have to be a GG I knew, and was probably intimate with!:o

StacyCD
05-17-2010, 10:20 AM
One of my fantasies!

sherri52
05-17-2010, 10:25 AM
I have and it was my GF at the time. My son had told her I dressed and she wanted to see. After showing her she decided to redress me and do my makeup. After having two unaccepting wives, I thought I had died and gone to heaven.

Alice C
05-17-2010, 10:27 AM
Shes not supportive most of the year so I was floored when she suggested that I go to a local pub party as Mae West. She went in a tux.
She get a beaded gown from a second hand shop as I take an 18. A week before the party, she had me do a full shave, a first. The day of the party, she started by glueing on nails and then painting them and my toes a deep red. Hose and heels followed and the dress had a corset typ top so i slipped into that and she stuffed the top. She had me practice in the heels and about 6pm, the doorbell rang. It was her friend from the salon. She had a great blonde wig and did my makeup, including false eyelashes, another first.
Went to the party and had a great time, chatted it up with friends and a few women complimented me on going all the way. If they only knew this was a dream come true. Hasnt haappened since but October is around the corner.

KandisTX
05-17-2010, 10:32 AM
Every year we do the UnQueenly Pageant I have a GG attendant that is responsible for my appearance, so they have to dress me and do my make-up. ;) (My avatar picture is from the competition 2 years ago).

The UnQueenly Pageant is basically a rennie drag show. We hold it in the camp grounds at a renaissance festival and there are anywhere from 4 to 10 contestants. I won first runner-up my first year competing. LOL have not won the tiara yet, but then again, if and when I do win the tiara, that means I cannot compete the following year except to "pass on the crown", and where's the fun in that for one of US girls?

Kandis:love::rose2:

Sarah Doepner
05-17-2010, 10:41 AM
The way I look is totally my fault.

kellycan27
05-17-2010, 10:48 AM
For the first four or fives years of my life.... my mom did. Does that count?:heehee:

brassieres
05-17-2010, 11:28 AM
I've always thot that would be SO COOL! To play "dress up", with a GG!:D

Until I received offers to do so, from a few GGs on line.:straightface:

Then, I actually felt kreeped out by thots of strangers dressing me!:eek:

I realize now, it would have to be a GG I knew, and was probably intimate with!:o

Now what was the situation where strangers wanted to dress you?

brassieres
05-17-2010, 11:29 AM
For the first four or fives years of my life.... my mom did. Does that count?:heehee:

It could count, but it is more of a separate thing though.

JamieG
05-17-2010, 11:34 AM
My wife has dressed me twice. The first time was about a month after I came out to her. We had gotten through the roughest part (for about a week we slept in separate beds and didn't talk), but were mostly avoiding the dreaded CD subject. Then the night before she was about to leave on an overnight trip, she handed me a pair of really silky pantyhose and said "These are for you." I was surprised, but thanked her. She then asked "Aren't you going to put them on?" Not wanting to cause a scene before she left, I replied "I don't think I should since you'll be leaving tomorrow." She said it was okay, and that she wanted to see me in them. Nervously, I put them on. Next I knew, my wife was helping me into a black dress and having me step into a pair of heels. She found a wig from an old costume and placed it on my head and then did my makeup. I was in a daze the whole time, wondering if this was a dream or real. When she was done, she had me look in the mirror and asked how I felt. I tried to be honest and said "It looks great, but how do you feel?" She paused to think and then said "I needed to see what you looked like all dressed up, and now that I have, I'm okay with it." She wouldn't let me kiss or cuddle her while I was dressed like that, but it was nice to be around her dressed.

The second time, my wife helped me with a Christina Aguilera costume for Halloween. We bought some heels, fishnet tights and fingerless gloves together. She then bought a stretchy top, miniskirt, belt, hat and necklace for me. She also got my wig to look like Christina's hair when it was blond with black streaks. On the night of the party she helped me get dressed and did my makeup. The look was basically "color-blind hooker." It was fantastic. The costume was a big hit, and many of our friends still talk about it to this day. There's a pic in one of my profile albums if you're curious.

My wife has only seen me dressed about a handful of times since these two occasions. She's supportive, but prefers not to directly participate in this part of my life. However, both of those nights will always hold special memories for me.

Jolene
05-17-2010, 11:35 AM
no But wouldn't it be fun

Yes, it would be great fun. Where do I get in line? :)

kaleyg
05-17-2010, 12:13 PM
my first *serious* gf in high school -- i expressed my curiosity about dressing to her and she said, "lets do it!" so one afternoon when her house was empty, she gave me the "whole 9 yards" in her words. i had longish hair then, so she styled it. i can't remember if i was remotely convincing, but it was awesome. we did it again for halloween once (used a wig -- more of a funny look), then we even put together an outfit (she helped me shop for it) for my first time out in college. i went to an atm, a gas station and mcdonalds drive in (she drove). the funny thing is, after we broke up, i saw her wearing the dress from my outing! she looked better in it. : ) she was such a fabulous woman -- those were amazing times.

my wife dressed me up 2x for halloween. both were amazing. had a wig the second time and thought i passed just a little. i shaved my legs both times, and got some strange attention from guys that i knew. one kept wanting to put his hand on my leg (bare legs the first time), and i'm not so sure it was all a joke. the second time i wore black hose, and the host of the party kept commenting. helps me understand the female experience a bit.

probably won't ever happen again. after the last halloween, i think my wife realized i enjoyed it too much and said never again. who knows, maybe in another 5-10 years she'll soften. ;-)

sorry for so much detail! just fun to reminisce.

ps -- and the one that probably started it all -- my sister dressed me up in her clothes when i was about 6. : )

brassieres
05-17-2010, 12:32 PM
No problem on the lengthy post.:)

Elizabeth Ann
05-17-2010, 01:30 PM
Once, before I knew I was a crossdresser. Actually before I even knew what a crossdresser was.

Back in the 1970's, my wife and I would try for really creative Halloween costumes. She was once a well known local building. Once I collected a couple hundred political buttons and went as "lost causes." One year I announced that I wanted to be Renee Richards. For those of you not yet of retirement age, she was a physician and semi-pro tennis player who had transitioned, complete with SRS. She made news because she wanted to compete in women's tennis, and many of the women thought she had an unfair advantage.

Anyway, my wife thought it was a great idea. She sewed a tennis dress for me and bought a bra. We borrowed some tennis panties and a wig from a family friend. On the night, I shaved my legs (odd sensation), the two of them did my makeup, I slapped a "Hi I'm Renee" name tag over my ample breasts, and we hit the parties.

I really loved it, even the fact that I kept getting pinched on the butt all weekend by both sexes. Thirty years later, when my crossdressing actually developed, my wife asked me about that weekend. I honestly believe that I had no ulterior motives at the time, but I do remember some time later looking for that tennis dress. Alas, it was no more.

Liz

sissystephanie
05-17-2010, 01:53 PM
I have been dressed by GG's numerous times. The first time was when I was still a quite young man, and I was playing a role at a party! At least the other girls thought I was playing a role! Too me it was a grand time!!

Then after I was married, my dear late wife used to dress me, from the skin out, on many occasions. She had the knack, or knowledge, to really make me passable! Much better than I could do by myself! I still miss her, even after 5+ years.

kellycan27
05-17-2010, 02:17 PM
It could count, but it is more of a separate thing though.

Even if she dressed me as a girl? ( just kiddin, she didn't)

Pink Satin Sissy
05-17-2010, 03:28 PM
I haven't.....yet. But, like almost all of my sisters out there, it would be a fantasy come true:)

DTelia
05-17-2010, 05:05 PM
The ONLY time I've been dressed from head to toe is from my wife. Both times were a surprise. It use to be "only for Halloween" type thing, but she's suggested it other times too, of which i have actually turned down. My eyes are sensitive & reacted to the makeup. So i've been reluctant. If i knew of some sensitive type eye makeup, i'd take her up on it.

It's kinda interesting, because though she doesnt get a thrill from it, she does enjoy it. We have an outstanding relationship, & neither takes advantage of the other. We are best friends not selfish, etc, and she believes these desires have actually brought out other positive traits in me.

I dress only when she does it, and while she'd be fine if i did it on my own. I dont want to, and thus dont dress much at all.

Happy with the balance.

Now if i could grow my hair longer, i can asure you that i would be doing some self-styling, to which my wife laughs that i wouldnt get ANYTHING done, & would play with it all day. She's a wise woman!

Deborah Jane
05-17-2010, 05:09 PM
I haven't and when I just asked Sheila about it she said......"You're big enough to dress yourself"
So I guess that I never will be dressed by a GG then.

Mirani
05-17-2010, 05:15 PM
My SO selects my outfits every day ... but I dress myself!

Kathi Lake
05-17-2010, 05:21 PM
Yup!

The first time was in High School. It was for Halloween, and a girl in my JROTC unit (Oh. Did I never mention that I was kinda geeky in HS? :)) told me that she knew what I was going as. The day before, I went to her house where her and her younger sister (who was incredible with makeup) did a "trial run" with makeup, styling my long hair, and clothes. Later, while they were teaching me to walk outside, their older sister pulled up into the driveway. My motorcycle was blocking her way, so she started honking. I managed to push it out of the way (no easy task in a short skirt, high heels, and trying desperately not to snag my friend's nylons). She scoffed and said I looked ridiculous and went upstairs. Their mom said that was nonsense, that I was adorable, but did ask if I was going to shave my legs. I gulped and agreed. As I was staying the night, she led me up to the tub and showed me where the shaving cream and razors were. I asked how to do it. She said, "It's just like shaving your face, but longer" and went downstairs with a chuckle. Wow. It took like 30 minutes, it seemed. I got redressed and came downstairs. I then received one of the nicest compliments ever. The younger sister said, "You look perfect. Just like a girl. Of all the boys in school, you are the only one that can pull it off."

The next day, I got a lot of stares, quite a few pinches in the halls (and other regions), a few laughs and insults, but one heck of a day!

There have been other times - a cosmetologist friend using me as a "practice dummy" and then saying, "Wow, since we're in the neighborhood and your makeup is looking good, let's go all the way" (incidentally, that's the only time I've ever heard that particular phrase :)) and dress you totally up. That was cool, and once she found out that I both enjoyed it and was her approximate size, I received a lot of her hand-me-downs. :)

A friend dressed me up when we were in Korea. I think I posted a bit about it here. The problem with that was there were very few women on that base at that time. I kind of stuck out like a sore thumb. We went to a bar very far away from base, and still got tagged. Ah well.

Kathi

Annalise
05-17-2010, 05:41 PM
My girlfriend bought me an outfit and helped me accessorize it. I really surprised her because we have the exact same taste and styles that we like to get into. She loves me to go shopping with her now more than ever before.

Angiemead12
05-17-2010, 07:52 PM
Yep! my SO! Check out my pix! She helps with make up, photography, poses and accessories! I love it!

PetiteTonya
05-17-2010, 08:15 PM
Oh YES. :battingeyelashes:

I discovered this about myself less than two years ago. My discovery was not made alone.

I was brought out by a woman...dressed, made up gently nudged out into public and then instructed in makeup, hair and accessories by that same woman.

:daydreaming:

Karen__Starr
05-18-2010, 06:03 AM
I was seeing a woman who insisted on shopping with me for clothes and would take me back to her place and dress me with the new purchases. I learned a lot about how some clothes look better on that on the rack.

ellieparsons
05-18-2010, 03:23 PM
Yes,

Back in high school, a GF dressed me up, we were talking about clothing & one thing lead to another & we got on the subject about dressing up. So one day she dressed me up completely in womens clothing & did my makeup. Before this, in the morning before school she used to put eye makeup on, because i use to drive her to school, also she would shape my nails for me. I wish we were still dating now, to have some as accepting as she was would be great.

PinkHighHeels<3
05-19-2010, 05:54 AM
no but I wish it could happen. It would be mazing to go shopping in town with some GGs and then go and get dressed up.

leotarded
05-19-2010, 10:16 PM
In my early 20s, my then GF had a definite thing going on for Tim Curry in the Rocky Horror Picture Show. One Sunday afternoon she put me in her black stockings, suspender belt, silky knickers, black gloves and black basque, and had me 'perform' in front of her while she, ahem, 'relaxed', while wearing a nearly identical outfit. She got married a few years back - I hope her husband knows what a lucky fellow he is...!

Megan70
05-19-2010, 10:31 PM
My wife was dressing me for over 30 years in the times I wanted her to participate, other times I liked to take control of my look while she waited patiently for me to finish so we could go out as 2 girlfriends to grocery shop, mall shopping, movies, plays, restaurants with waitress service.
If its been once its been over a hundred times...really!.:daydreaming:
Going to be married 40 years now and I have her blessings. The early years of her dressing me would include home "play" after the lingerie and makeup. No need to go our after that she was dressed the same way and lets say we were both "satisfied":hugs:

Megan :2c:

AmandaM
05-19-2010, 10:39 PM
I had a professional makeover, a long time ago. But I don't have the pics anymore. Don't purge!

girlygirl152
05-20-2010, 03:31 AM
I did once because i "lost a bet" lol. it ended up being my first time out in public and they were none the wiser. One of them still says i didnt complete the full end of my bet so we set a day for this summer and I have to spend an entire day in a sundress at the mall and see a chick flick with her. I cant wait!

suzy
05-20-2010, 03:55 AM
My wife dresses me from head to toe several times throughout the year and especially on holidays. It is always a welcomed and lovely experience.:D

RachelDenise
05-20-2010, 04:43 AM
Never had the experience or an offer from a GG. I wish, I wish, I wish!

Stephenie S
05-20-2010, 07:31 AM
Yes. Yes, I was dressed head to toe by a GG many times. When I was FOUR! By my MOTHER.

But I am all grown up now and can dress myself, thank you very much. It's MUCH more satisfying this way.

Stephie

Jennifer Marie P.
05-20-2010, 08:08 AM
In my younger years my GG friends always dressed me up did my makeup and even bought clothes and they encouraged me to transition to a woman and couldnt believe I looked that good and some of them were actully jealous.

Lucy Long Legs
05-20-2010, 09:41 AM
Yes my wife dressed me when she became terribly frustrated with me. Once again I let her down and she said I was not a proper man. She said I would probably be more at home in her clothes and proceeded to dress me. When she had finished I pointed out that I had no shoes so she went out and bought me some, plus a wig. And there I was in the mirror looking like a beautiful woman with a short black cocktail dress, black stockings, heels, make up and things were never the same again.

brassieres
05-20-2010, 04:35 PM
Yes. Yes, I was dressed head to toe by a GG many times. When I was FOUR! By my MOTHER.

Stephie

Now why did she do that?

brassieres
05-20-2010, 04:36 PM
Yes my wife dressed me when she became terribly frustrated with me. Once again I let her down and she said I was not a proper man. She said I would probably be more at home in her clothes and proceeded to dress me. When she had finished I pointed out that I had no shoes so she went out and bought me some, plus a wig. And there I was in the mirror looking like a beautiful woman with a short black cocktail dress, black stockings, heels, make up and things were never the same again.

Now did you want her to do this or was it punishment instead?

Toni_Lynn
05-20-2010, 04:44 PM
Yeppers! The GG is my wife. The place, the Comfort Inn in Sturgeon Falls, Ontario.

We had gone on holiday to Ottawa and where on our way home, and it was a cold snowy Saturday night, and we had just had a meal at the worst Chinese restaurant in Ontario!

I think that's reason enough.

We'd only been together (not yet married) for about 6 months, and I had only been visiting her on weekends (it was a looooong commute). She hadn't seen me fully dressed yet, and so, I let her :daydreaming: have her fun :heehee:. Hmm, I rather enjoyed it too!

Huggles

Toni-Lynn

kayegirl
05-20-2010, 05:57 PM
Yes, my wife dressed me several times, usually for fancy dress parties or similar. But once just for the fun of it, and the trip out afterwards was brilliant.

Lexine
05-20-2010, 06:20 PM
My GG best friend is a stylist who's helped me style my boy and girl mode outfits and, while she thinks of it as "work," she loves every minute of it. Imagine her surprise when I sprung on her that I wanted girl mode outfits... she was ecstatic!

My SO (we just officially became an item recently) knew that I've been hanging out with my GG best friend and assembling items for both my boy mode and girl mode outfits. My SO is a costume designer and is also very knowledgeable about fashion and typically approves of what my GG best friend dictates we get.

Of course, I intend to shop with my SO for clothes soon when the opportunity comes... her and my stylist friend have very distinct styles and fashions!

Lucy Long Legs
05-20-2010, 06:33 PM
She did it to emphasise my inadequacy. In fact, she succeeded in showing us both the real me - barely a man at all! There is such pressure on a man to perform and I wasn't up to it.

Debutante
05-20-2010, 08:37 PM
Yes -- in 2005, my wife and I went to a TG Halloween pary. She prepared me by curling my hair, doing my make-up, helping me with jewelry, and then giving her one of her gowns (a long blue one -- see me in it in my personal). I had long gloves, high heels... she gave me a wrap too. We had a lovely time!
I am hoping we will do this again... going thru some personal growth right now...

DTelia
05-21-2010, 12:38 AM
The ONLY time I've been dressed from head to toe is from my wife. Both times were a surprise. It use to be "only for Halloween" type thing, but she's suggested it other times too, of which i have actually turned down. My eyes are sensitive & reacted to the makeup. So i've been reluctant. If i knew of some sensitive type eye makeup, i'd take her up on it.

It's kinda interesting, because though she doesnt get a thrill from it, she does enjoy it. We have an outstanding relationship, & neither takes advantage of the other. We are best friends not selfish, etc, and she believes these desires have actually brought out other positive traits in me.

I dress only when she does it, and while she'd be fine if i did it on my own. I dont want to, and thus dont dress much at all.

Happy with the balance.

Now if i could grow my hair longer, i can asure you that i would be doing some self-styling, to which my wife laughs that i wouldnt get ANYTHING done, & would play with it all day. She's a wise woman!

UPDATE: My wife asked me if I would be ready for another "surprise" today. Which I find ironic considering this thread. I told her as usual that it's upto her, as I like her to dictate it, she just wants confirmation that I'll cooperate & make time. It's together or nothing. I don't have desire to go out in public, or even go out of the room. This is between spouses and no one else.

I still need to findout if there's eye sensitive eye makeup, as I don't want her to have restrictions on her art. If anyone knows of anything, let me know...ahhhh contacts:(

Starling
05-21-2010, 03:04 AM
I was doing an amateur show many years ago in which, among other small roles, I was playing a female musician. The director gave me carte blanche to come up with a costume. Well, I had a GG friend who was easy to talk to and built sort of like me (I was much more svelte then), so I asked her if she would help me create a convincing look. She went through her things and found a really nice cream-colored dress and low-heeled white slings, both of which fit me perfectly (the dress and the slings, not both slings), and a dirty-blonde wig and a pair of feminine sunglasses. She also loaned me a pair of pantihose and a bra. She put me together with a great deal of enthusiasm, and especially enjoyed doing my makeup.

Then she told me to look in the full-length mirror. I almost fainted! I had that flash that many of us describe, of suddenly seeing the woman inside. Of course, my friend did not fail to notice I was undergoing an epiphany, and I think that increased her enjoyment. I took home the garment bag she loaned me, and I immediately put the outfit back on for the rest of the evening. It was my first (and last) time as a convincing female.

Oh, in the play there wasn't time to change into the real outfit, or do any makeup, so I wound up wearing the nice wig, but with an ugly black tent dress over a BIG stuffed bra and those black cotton maryjanes with the reddish rubber soles from China, that all the artsy girls were wearing. I was the most perfunctory sort of "woman." Yet...nobody ever laughed at me in the bit, and if I asked someone after the show what they thought of the musician in drag, they'd usually say they thought it was a woman, and didn't even realize it was me.

When I felt reconfirmed that I had the makings of a passable woman, that's when I should have started going out. My life would have been somewhat different, no doubt, but it might have been much happier. Now I'm struggling to get back to where I look good enough to go out and blend, and I wish I could find my long-lost friend to lend me a hand.

:daydreaming: Lallie

Elle1946
05-21-2010, 11:14 AM
NO!! But, I think that it would be fun, as long as she did it right.

Rachel Morley
05-21-2010, 06:27 PM
Yes, many times. First time was when I was about 9 and my cousin did it "just for fun" when we were playing together in her room. The next time that I remember was when I was 16 and my girlfriend at the time did it to me for a costume party, the time after that was when I was 24 and me and my girlfriend at this time were going to a Rocky Horror show. I went as Magenta btw. And of course, the more recent times have been with my wife who encouraged me and supported me (still does) when I was coming out of the closet 5 years ago ... these days I dress myself but she is still choosing almost all of my clothes. It's kinda like I'm "Rachel by Marla" :)

VanessaVW
05-22-2010, 04:59 PM
Except for when I was 4, no. Wish that could happen now....oh well.

Danamtv
05-26-2010, 11:58 AM
Not quite. In my early 30's I had two GG friends and if they were around and I was going out, I'd come by their place for inspection. They would usually completely change around my hair and makeup and choose accessories. they didn't want to know what was underneath, although when I got some silicone breast forms they both wanted to feel them, but didn't reciprocate....They were also very nosy about who I was going out with and where we were going, etc but that was really girl talk at that point.

Annaliese2010
05-26-2010, 10:26 PM
"Ever Had A GG Dress You From Head to Toe?"

No, but that would be so hot!

Kristy 56
05-27-2010, 09:18 AM
Only in my wildest dreams ! Still a girl can hope.

Bethany38
05-27-2010, 11:10 AM
In a short answer yes. Several women have mostly when I was a kid, but in the past five years only my niece and wife have.:)

5150 Girl
05-27-2010, 11:44 AM
I was in a play in high school. A girl did my makeup. All participants were given the option to look pretty ot look funny. I jumpped at pretty. (and I was to!) As for the rest of the participants, I don't know what they picked, but most of them came out on the funny side. I heard our class's residnet lesbian (hey it was the 80's) said I was a hottie. I wish now i'd had the gut to try to get that from the horse's mouth. Who knows what may have happend in my life, and hers. If we's hooked up, maube she wouldn't have wrapped her crotch rocket arround a phone poll...

Present day,,, My Polar Bear has dressed me head to toe a couple times. and usually, she atlest serves as a consultant.

Shananigans
05-27-2010, 02:07 PM
I love to dress up Hannah...I'm waiting for the day when I finally get snubbed with the "Don't kiss me just yet...I just put on my lip gloss." It's my classic line after I am all made up...but, it hasn't been turned on around on me yet haha

Madilyn A.
05-27-2010, 02:11 PM
No, but I am available.

dilane
05-27-2010, 03:18 PM
I still need to findout if there's eye sensitive eye makeup, as I don't want her to have restrictions on her art. If anyone knows of anything, let me know...ahhhh contacts:(

I wonder if it might be that the eye makeup is being applied so that it gets into your eyes?

I use liquid eyeliner -- it stays put. Eyeliner pencil gradually bleeds and gets into my eyes, too.

On the lower eyelid, if you use liner, don't apply it to the wet ledge -- I use a thin pencil line on the dry part of the lashline only.

Finally, when using mascara, its easy to accidentally touch the brush to your eyeball, or to the underside of your eyelid (the wet mucous membrane) and thus irritating it. You need to be very careful.

It may be that if you use non-bleeding upper eyeliner (liquid or gel) and are very careful with the other stuff (lower liner, mascara, shadow) that it will all stay out of your eyes :)

-- Diane

Toni_Lynn
05-27-2010, 04:51 PM
I love to dress up Hannah...I'm waiting for the day when I finally get snubbed with the "Don't kiss me just yet...I just put on my lip gloss."

Oooooh I like that! I am going to use that on my wife next weekend in a week on our 2nd honeymoon when I greet her in our matching lingerie!

Huggles

Toni-Lynn

Shananigans
05-27-2010, 06:56 PM
Oooooh I like that! I am going to use that on my wife next weekend in a week on our 2nd honeymoon when I greet her in our matching lingerie!

Huggles

Toni-Lynn

:hugs: Glad I could be of help!

Kaz
05-27-2010, 07:03 PM
That sounds nice... but in my world that is fantasy...:daydreaming: Some of you are so so lucky in your lives... I do envy sometimes...

helena.gcd
05-27-2010, 07:12 PM
it would be cool, but unfortunately it hasn't happened to me yet.

darla_g
05-27-2010, 10:02 PM
i had a really good gg friend who will do me up on occassion. i really loved it when she did that. my favorite experiences!

Toni_Lynn
05-28-2010, 08:22 AM
:hugs: Glad I could be of help!

Actually, I'm going to adapt it to: "Wait, don't kiss me yet, I haven't put on my lip gloss" :heehee:

Huggles

Toni-Lynn

VikkiVixen7188
05-29-2010, 12:21 AM
Mother-once for Halloween (thinks it was a costume)

Sister-Yes and she knows

SOs-Both of them knew/know and support.

Brenda's Friend
05-29-2010, 01:08 AM
One summer when I was 21 I told a GG friend from high school that I liked to dress. She thought it would be fun to dress me. So, one time I was at her house and every one else were gone. I said to her why don't you dress me now. I shaved my face and she did my makeup. The only dress she had was a mini (I don't really like to wear minis, I would rather wear a long dress). I wore panties, a bra, pantyhose and the mini. Unfortunately, I had short hair, there was not a wig, and my feet were to big to fit into her shoes. But it was sure fun.

While in college, I did not have a costume for a Halloween party. Where I worked, they rented Santa Claus costumes. I picked up a Mr and a Mrs costume. At the last minute, my GG friend went as Mr and I went as Mrs. She lent me panties, nylons, and a bra. Another GG did my makeup and put on beautiful red nail polish, added pearls and clip ons. I still have a picture hidden somewhere. During the party, a couple of girls who dressed as guys had me kiss them on the cheeks to leave lipstick marks. After the party, we went out for ice-cream. My only regret, I wore my own shoes and did not get to wear heelshttp://www.crossdressers.com/forums/images/smilies/sad.gif

Leohose
06-01-2010, 10:37 PM
she encouraged me to wear pantyhose and matching blue leotards, it was great, she even taught me how to put them on I was in my late teens, and it was great we worked out together