PDA

View Full Version : Business Trip perk

sandy_folsom
05-17-2010, 10:36 AM
I'm on my first business trip in years and it's a long one - one week in India. One of the biggest perk is the ability to sleep en femme. I can't do at home because I don't want to awakened by my daughter. I usually wake up before her but given Murphy's Law, the day (er, night) I wear a chemise to bed, she'll be in the room.

I didn't pack much - just a chemise, black pumps and thigh high stockings - something to prance around in the hotel room. I didn't sleep in the chemise the first night because I mistakenly ordered coffee as part of my wake up call and didn't feel it would be good to have the butler come in with me wearing my outfit.

The downside is that I didn't bring a tripod so photos will be limited to places that are close to flat surfaces. :)

JustAlex
05-17-2010, 05:13 PM
I love crossdressing trips... I mean... business trips :heehee:

I always take sleeping wear with me and something to wear in the room to have a diner in private wearing something nice.

The places I go, you're not supposed to get anyone entering your room without knocking first. It happened to me anyway but, touching wood, I managed to stay out of view.
My main concern has always been to let something out when leaving the room for the day. I'm always thinking "I forgot the panties in the bathroom" or "I left the nightgown over the bed".
But it's all for nothing because nobody really cares. I forgot my clothes once over the bed. I overslept, got up in a hurry and completely forgot to put them away. I tortured myself all day long going from "OMG! What I did?" to "I'm sure I put all in my bag". When I got to the room, my nightgown and my panties were neatly folded over my pillow. I had the customary panic attack, I almost called other hotel to make a reservation, then I realized I would had to notify a customer and my company that I moved, I would have to explain why (oh, that? well... I'm a crossdresser and the maid found out. No big deal!) and I kept creating insane scenarios in my mind for a while. Then I decided that it was better to let things go its way. Nothing happened. The manager didn't come to knock at my door, no maid came to me to say anything, I didn't see them looking at me and giggling. Nothing.

I'm still worrying because I'm the worrying kind. Once in a while I have the "crap! I forgot..." moment but I'm not having more panic attacks.

The bottom line is: "business trips are great!"

Nikki A.
05-17-2010, 05:23 PM
Well it wasn't a business trip, strictly a Nikki weekend. Brought minimal drab clothes and spent the weekend 24/7 dressed.

sandy_folsom
05-17-2010, 06:27 PM
The places I go, you're not supposed to get anyone entering your room without knocking first. It happened to me anyway but, touching wood, I managed to stay out of view.

There isn't many hiding places in the room. I just have to remember the turning on the 'privacy please' button when I'm dressed up.

My main concern has always been to let something out when leaving the room for the day. I'm always thinking "I forgot the panties in the bathroom" or "I left the nightgown over the bed".

I pack my heels and stockings back in my suitcase when I'm done. I'm tempted to leave them in the closet with my other drab clothes.

Well it wasn't a business trip, strictly a Nikki weekend. Brought minimal drab clothes and spent the weekend 24/7 dressed.

Nikki - Did you go out and eat while dressed up? That would be something I would like to try in a more liberal city like San Francisco or Las Vegas.

Persephone
05-17-2010, 07:01 PM
Have fun and enjoy your "girl time," Sandy!

India sounds exciting! Maybe try to get in a little shopping time?

Hugs,
Persephone.

sandy_folsom
05-18-2010, 10:35 AM
Haven't really gone shopping. I did buy a pashmina scarf.

boardpuppy
05-18-2010, 11:11 AM
Hi Sandy,
All is well, get all dressed up, walk out of the room and go to a resturant for a meal. Be polite, act normal and self assured, people will look but no one cares, enjoy yourself.

Hugs,
Alice

Persephone
05-18-2010, 11:36 AM
Hi Sandy,
All is well, get all dressed up, walk out of the room and go to a resturant for a meal. Be polite, act normal and self assured, people will look but no one cares, enjoy yourself.

Hugs,
Alice

Are you so sure that is true in India?

sandy_folsom
05-20-2010, 11:56 AM
I'm 6'4" and chinese. People already stare at me now. Not sure if I want to draw anymore attentions. Besides, I'm with three other work collegues so I don't want to get caught.

However, seeing all those women in saris makes me very envious.