PDA

View Full Version : My future accepting wife

Sandy1967
05-17-2010, 08:34 PM
About 2 months ago I met a girl who I really connected with. We talked all the time started dating, she started to come over and stay the night. I really liked her and wanted to be honest from the start so one night while she was over I said there was something about me that was different and I was afraid to tell her due to her reaction. She said you can tell me anything and nothing will shock me or cause me to leave you. After an hour of trying to get me to tell her and trying to reassure me that it will be all right, I told her I was a crossdresser, She said is that it, wow I am ok with it. She said she had family members whom she knew of that were crossdressers. I began to open up to her and tell her how it started, showed her my clothes, dressed for her and told her everthing about me. She hugged me and said this is a part of who you are and just be comfortable with who you are. We went shopping and shared style advice and I have even givin her some clothes she looks better in than I do. To jump forward I have moved in with her, I now wear bras, panties, night gowns every day. I bought womens athletic shoes, shorts, shirts and with her encouragement I wear only womens clothes when not working. She helps me accept myself for who I am and just wants me to be comfortable. I walk around in a bra and panties and she does not bat and eye. She said we should go get peticures and said if I want a color on my toes, ok. I could only have dreamed to meet someone like this at this point in my life and she says she is mine forever. I have proposed to her and we are planning on getting married later this year. It will be her first so it will be a traditional wedding. I wish others like me could meet a woman like her.

Love and support,
Allison

BRANDYJ
05-17-2010, 08:37 PM
Allison, This is the kind of happy story I like to read. I wish yo both much love and a long life together.

kellycan27
05-17-2010, 08:44 PM
Congrats! Remeber now....no fighting over who will be the bride.:heehee:
Much happiness to you and your special someone

Kel

StaceyJane
05-17-2010, 09:06 PM
I think you will be very happy with her.
It's great when you are free to be yourself

AKAMichelle
05-17-2010, 09:14 PM
you lucky dog - does she have a sister? :D

Glad to here things are working out so well for you.

Sallee
05-17-2010, 09:21 PM
thats great I sure hope it works out One word of advise don't over do my guess she still wants a man around some of time and dressing will be something to throw at you if it ever comes to that But in the mean time have fun enjoy it and Congratulations

Patty
05-17-2010, 09:22 PM
Congrads !!!!! You lucky girl. :hugs:

Sandy1967
05-17-2010, 09:37 PM
Thank you for all the kind words. She still knows that I am a man, though during other times she says I am her pretty girl. I sometimes just look at her and when she ask what, I say I cannot believe you are the most beautiful, loving, accepting and open minded person. I know she is a good person at heart and thats why we get along so well. I have nothing to hide from her and feel so comfortable around her. It was a one in a million chance meeting and I am so glad I found her. I just wish society looked as us as normal...

At Ross yesterday a lady took a long stare at my athletic shoes which are white with pink on them, I got nervous, started to fall apart and she reassured me it was ok, just relax.

Love and support,
Allison

Marcia Blue
05-17-2010, 09:54 PM
Congratulations, Allison.
I wish only the best to you and your fiancé.

MissKara
05-17-2010, 11:32 PM
Congratulations :) That's an awesome result.

Lots of Love,
Miss Kara

docrobbysherry
05-18-2010, 12:01 AM
Rite up to the "traditional" wedding part!:eek:

Which one of u gets to wear the wedding gown?:brolleyes:

Mea GG
05-18-2010, 12:13 AM
Oh, that's wonderful! She sounds perfect for you!

Congratulations on the engagement.

well of course she is going to wear the dress but they have some really pretty white satin panties you could underdress in... I, uh, happened to see some on some, uh, "picture" sites,...:o

Lina_Wang
05-18-2010, 12:35 AM
Woo hoo! Your living the dream man! Good move on telling her before the marriage, I hope to find someone like that too...:)

t-girlxsophie
05-18-2010, 02:25 AM
Its great that you have found the woman of your dreams,Cherish her for
she sounds very special :hugs:

Deborah Jane
05-18-2010, 03:03 AM
Congratulations Allison what a wonderful story :)

I wish you and your bride to be all the best for a long and happy future together :hugs:

Tasha McIntyre
05-18-2010, 03:41 AM
So good to read posts like this one. Congrats to you for being up front from the beginning (took me way too long to tell Mrs Tash :doh:). Special mention to your future wife for geing a gem.

Best of luck to you both.

Tash :)

~Michelle~
05-18-2010, 03:44 AM
I was lucky to have a similar experience with my wife, so I can fully understand how good you must feel. Nevertheless, take it slowly, that's what I did and it has served me (and my wife) well all those years.

RachelDenise
05-18-2010, 04:31 AM
Congratulations. You have a lovely relationship. Do something very nice for your partner!

Jonianne
05-18-2010, 04:36 AM
Congratulations Allison! Like others have said take it slowly and be sure to talk about what her comfort level is and what her limits might be. That's great that you told her from the start, I also told my wife before we were married nearly 11 years ago and finding the comfort level that both of us were happy with, made the difference.

Sheila
05-18-2010, 05:06 AM
Congratulations to you both I wish you a long and happy life tog :)

my guess she still wants a man around some of time and dressing will be something to throw at you if it ever comes to that

Really WOW that is damn harsh .............. I knew all about Debs before we even met in real life( we met online here) ...........guess who is the one throwing the gender issues into the arguements when we argue ........... it sure as hell ain't this lady ..... so maybe a role reversal thing there, but not all GG's throw gender issues into every arguement ..............

Mandy
05-18-2010, 06:45 AM
Hiya,

Congratulations for been honest & I wish you both the very best for the future :hugs:

There is always that chance that if you tell the truth, things work out :)

DonniDarkness
05-18-2010, 07:18 AM
YOUR GETTING MARRIED!!!!! SHRIEKS!!!!
Congratulations!!!!

I'll be the 6ft goth girl in the back! (who might be erupting into fire if its in a church) hehehe...j/k

erika130
05-18-2010, 07:43 AM
Hey Congratulations! She really does sound perfect for you, well, perfect woman period! I'm happy for both of you, you're both lucky to have each other, she's understanding and you fully appreciate that :)

..Remeber now....no fighting over who will be the bride..
Kel

Hehe Kelly, that's a great line :D

Tomara
05-18-2010, 09:59 AM
Hi Allison
Congratulations !
Honesty is always best and I'm happy that you found each other.
Best of luck in your future together.
Tomara