PDA

View Full Version : hi miss chating with all you girls

sueann
05-18-2010, 06:14 AM
i was off here for the last few week my mom past away wife sick got layed off from work all this thanks can run you down we need to get away from all this so we get get it all back together right this time i am going to start up my life all over

DonniDarkness
05-18-2010, 09:46 AM
sueann, sry to hear about your mom, your post is hard to read, did you or your wife get laid off? from being sick? plz explain

i hope you feel better

Alice Torn
05-18-2010, 10:03 AM
Sueann, Sorry to hear of all this, and, at once. I am about to lose my mom, and dad, too. These are times which will try men's souls... and women's. Please put periods after each sentence, though. Your post is hard to read. I say this to all. Use a period, or exclamation point after each sentence you write. Thanks. It makes it easier to understand. My heart goes out to you. Life is an obstacle course, one thing after another, and too often, many troubles at once! Both my older twin brothers are in prison, now, at 59 yrs old. My dad never liked me, but wants me to help him, so, i have to move across the country, to be with him, and his abusiveness. The dead, are at rest, at peace, sleeping until a time when they are raised back to life, in a better time.