PDA

View Full Version : long Sickness & bad

Tashee
05-18-2010, 01:38 PM
OK I had almost every Diagnosis in the book rally with NO luck

They say we girls are prone to depression-5 head shrinkers later--All play the same tune--A Better Doc--(got it) reduction of pain-We NOT seen that

I will cut to my point-I have not dre in 3-4 years--no desire

the meds did there
wicked job--wow bloating-UGLY

OK I believe in inner Beauty
With all my Spirit I must call that--Even tho I cant dress

I'm retired--Police---No money Coming in yet-Girl d I have much to be angry at--That will fill the worlds disease now--I cant do it--

If I get better--Dc don't know?? but--If I do---Will the Outta pretties come back to match how I feel inside?

If not there is a reason--I will do my best to rid the inner uglies--bitter----

AND FIND A WAY TO MAKE ME USEFUL--TO ME AN OUR PLIGHT---

LUV YOU BEAUIFUL WOMEN IN AND OUT-A HAPPY GIRL MAKE ME HAPPY

Tashee
05-21-2010, 11:52 AM
wow stinks no advice-or if you could not understand pleaze tell, just be nice-

I must admit all this has me more fragile than a rose on a tea cup---

I write to see if some had the same experience--not T being combative----

when one almost dies you lose all hate--at least I did----Thanks

Alberta_Pat
05-21-2010, 12:46 PM
Tashee;

You seem to be very disjointed in your post. I am sure that it has to do with your depression.

I have some second hand experience with depression (my Mrs is bipolar).

My best suggestion to you would be: Please get checked into an institution so that they are able to do some drug trials for you. Not everyone reacts to the drugs in the intended way, and I don't see your current regimen working to alleviate your depression.

Hopefully, you will have insurance that will cover the costs of this treatment. It will take some time...likely a few months during which you may be required to remain in the institution.

Working with a good "trick cyclist" (psychologist) will be most beneficial. Art therapy or pet therapy may also help.

I speak for all of us here when I wish you a healthy recovery and a wonderful life.:gh:

kimdl93
05-21-2010, 12:57 PM
Tashee, It seems your dealing with a difficult psychological issue. I didint respond to the initial post because it was difficult to follow. The members of this group can offer moral support, but you need to get back to your medical doctor and psychiatrist/psychologist for anything more.

I can offer some hope - I went through a bout of very deep depression. I was in therapy (at first twice a week) for two years, and medicated pretty heavily. I worked very hard on the behavior modification exercises provided by my shink, and came out of the depression a better person than I had been before.

You can improve too. Wishing you well.

Andy66
05-21-2010, 01:07 PM
Poor you. :hugs:

I have nothing to go on, but have you been tested for physical or hormonal causes for your illness? Sounds like if you're on psych. meds, they might not be curing what ails you. I'm praying for you, dear.

DonniDarkness
05-21-2010, 01:27 PM
Tashee, when you look to the past learn from it, but dont let it pronounce the future. The path is only as hard as you percieve it to be. Be strong, if the desire is not there to dress because of your meds then dont sweat it. :hugs:

eluuzion
05-21-2010, 01:29 PM
Therapists are like marriages...sometimes you just have to keep starting over with a new partner until you find one you can trust and feel comfortable with. (And sometimes you just run out of money and are forced to live with the one you are with at that time, lol).

When you start referring to them as "the rapist" instead of "therapist" (even though spelling is the same), it is time to find a new one...lol.

At times, our life requires us to modify our goals to align better with our current circumstances. In short, we must simplify our previous goals to a point where they become realistic and achievable again.

Sometimes the entire “goal of the day” is just “putting one foot in front of the other”. Hey, we have all been there… This is one of those times when (goal) “size does not matter”…the only important thing is that you have a “goal” that you believe it is achievable for you. Because each little goal you accomplish will give you more hope and slowly rebuilds your confidence and self-esteem…which is the objective right now. So make sure the goals you set are simple, and success happens quickly, and often. Each time you finish, you will feel a little better and you will continue to get stronger.

It is a little trick to help yourself, without consciously thinking about doing it. The “mission statement” is “Think Less, Act More”. They do not even have to be “constructive” goals. Going to the beach, or taking the bus downtown to the “Haymarket” are goals.

It takes time, just like putting on make-up, lol. It works even better if you use a day-timer or calendar and write each goal down. Then mark them off when you complete each one.

I know…it sounds sort of “silly” right now. But so did cross-dressing before you tried it…:D

It is just a suggestion…

Hey, you were not doing anything tomorrow anyway, right…?

Nobody gets to “Go Back” and make a new beginning…that is impossible. But everybody has the opportunity to start today and make a new ending…

Never give up…"Cops" do not give up...the bad guys are the ones that give up...right? :battingeyelashes:

E