PDA

View Full Version : my mums reaction

bobble143
05-18-2010, 04:27 PM
hello all
because of all the years i have been crossdressing and hiding it (about 37 years) i made a decision that i was proud of who i was and as a result i have already told my wife (who wont allow me to dress) both my children who are very supportive, all my friends both male and female all of who are very supportive, the only person i haven't told is my mum.
So after reading some of the threads from you lovely ladies i decided to bite the bullett and tell her.......
her response amazed me, i always though she very narrow minded and strict, but her response was "she said she was open minded and wondered why i was worried about telling her, there was nothing wrong with it"
so i just want to say a big thankyou to you all for being on such a wonderful site........
all i need now is to convince the wife to let me dress how i would like to....any idea's :love:

Sheila
05-18-2010, 04:32 PM
when you say your wife won't allow you to dress, cna you tell us how long you have been married, how long she has known and how old are your kids & did you discuss telling the kids with your wife ............ any information oyu can give us will enable us to give more informed answers to your dilemma

Congrats to your mum

bobble143
05-18-2010, 04:47 PM
hi
my children are an 18 year old girl and a 20 year old boy....
and i have been married for 23 years..althought i told my wife before we got married as i didn't think it was fair for her to marry me and then find out and feel trapped....
she allowed me to wear hold ups whilst we had sex, and she would even buy them for me but all of a sudden it stopped and she wont even talk about it....

tricia_uktv
05-18-2010, 05:15 PM
Hi hon,

And great news. My Mum phoned the Samaritans! I think you agree that you can go away and spend some time in another place. That then wouldn't reflect on your family.

Hugs and good luck,

Trish xx

MissKara
05-18-2010, 09:50 PM
Congrats :) That's great to hear :)

Lots of Love,
Miss Kara