PDA

View Full Version : You've finally done it! Full femininity! Now what?

Lexine
05-18-2010, 06:00 PM
As always, I need to preface my questions with a story, so any others who just want to answer my inquiry, just find the bolded statement underneath said story and you're free to answer it in a reply ;). I won't be offended, don't worry!

Even though I feel that my feminine voice feels inadequate, I feel that I've achieved as much of the femininity as I want to indulge in as possible in my life. I have a girl who I'm dating who is extremely open to my CDing and thinks I look cute in my outfits and knows that Lexi IS Alex, friends who unconditionally love me despite my outside appearance, and a community that reinforces my beliefs in CDing (yes, YOU are a part of this community!). So I think it's because of these that I've been feeling really relaxed and very passable over the past few weeks. What I didn't know is what stunt I'd try to pull now that I felt very confident about my feminine appearance and demeanor.

So this past Saturday, my friend Mark and I walked to the Americana, which is this nice mall in a city about an hour's drive away from me, and we were going to talk about business, which meant we'd talk about comics, video games, art, and life in general. I had mentioned that I was interested in seeing Robin Hood, so we got tickets and decided that, since I hadn't eaten all day, that we get something to eat. Now, I went en femme that day because I picked up my wig and hair extensions prior to meeting up with Mark and the lady who did my wig/hair extensions only knew me as femme Alex. So we got some hotdogs and sat down at a table nearby and started talking about business. Keep in mind, I was using my feminine voice the entire time I was around him.

Now I have no idea what got into me, but I felt compelled to break out of my feminine voice while surrounded by so many people. Maybe it's the chili cheese fries, but I started speaking in my normal male voice and completely broke out of my feminine voice. When I did this, I saw this middle aged lady squeezing some ketchup and mustard on her hotdog staring at me with a look of extreme confusion in her face. Knowing that it's because of what I did, I quickly reverted back to my feminine voice and kept talking in that manner until it was time for us to head to the movies. The lady, on the other hand, shook her head as if she was thinking, "It's just my imagination" and walked away. It wasn't as if I was trying to call attention to me, but I wanted to try something that I wouldn't otherwise be able to do in any other circumstance other than when I was en femme. So now, it's your turn!

So picture this, if you will: After months or even years of hard work on your feminine side, you have achieved your femininity goals. What is the one thing you want to do once you've achieved this? Don't take this question seriously - it's supposed to exercise your imagination and incite a positive response!

Loni
05-18-2010, 08:10 PM
i am still working on getting past 50%. but if i could just be treated as any lady out for the day.
if i could get to the 100% as you say. then i would try for a two piece swim suit.:eek: at a public pool.

Vickie_CDTV
05-18-2010, 08:22 PM
Just being able to pass is a real accomplishment not many will be able to achieve. To then find a GG who is that accepting is an amazing accomplishment (think lottery odds.) I think you have about accomplished it all, unless you wish to permanently physically change and/or go FT.

Passing at a beach would really be something to try to achieve. But if I could pass everywhere else, I would settle for that and just go out as often as I wished and enjoy it happily and stress-free.

Kathi Lake
05-18-2010, 08:37 PM
Well, I'd do the same things that I do now, passing at a very small percentage (and no, I'm not getting hung up on the number). Basically what I'm trying to say, is for me it's not about the passing. It's not about what would I do, it's about what do I do. I am me and she are he and we are all together (koo koo ka choo). :)

Sorry if that didn't make any sense. I'm not sure how to best explain it, Alex. Honestly, as I get better and better at what I do, I notice no change other than being even more bold, if that's possible. What that boldness allows me to do is be who I am more fully, I guess.

Still confused? Wow, after all that, so am I.

:)

Kathi

olga
05-18-2010, 09:04 PM
So picture this, if you will: After months or even years of hard work on your feminine side, you finally are 100% happy with who you are as an individual and are 100% confident of your looks, your personality, voice, and every single aspect of your femininity. What is the one thing you want to do once you've achieved this? And please don't get hung up on 100% femininity or whatever number I placed: The point is that you're super, ultra confident and loving who you are en femme thanks to all the hard work you've done, etc etc. It could be realistic, fantastical, or whatever! There are no wrong answers!

There will never be 100%, the journey never ends. But hypothetically…

I would love to do whatever is in my power to help others achieve the same.

olga

Michaela42
05-18-2010, 09:31 PM
Well, I guess that it would be life as normal, right? School (never ends), work, etc, etc . . .

I guess the one thing that I would concentrate on would be maybe trying to find someone special. My life is pretty busy right now (and I am not even transitioning :eek:) so there is never time for relationships or that sort of thing, I guess I would try to make that time.

Nicole Erin
05-18-2010, 09:48 PM
Hmm, so no more TG'ing.
If I were 100% perfect and confident...

I would find myself a rich man to make my dollars all come true so my pretty ass could stay unemployed and still live decent.

I mean what else would I need?

Deborah Jane
05-19-2010, 03:11 AM
Shop till I drop :daydreaming:

prene
05-19-2010, 03:20 AM
Maintain the look.
Even Fully feminine GG do this forever.
I always want to get better.

It should be this way . . . .

tricia_uktv
05-19-2010, 05:37 PM
Hi Alex,

Doesn't it depend what you want?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WEcb-T0vC44

I'm happy where I am,

For now!

Lexine
05-19-2010, 05:44 PM
I'm changing the wording since people are getting hung up on technicalities! :D

Hmm, so no more TG'ing.
If I were 100% perfect and confident...

I would find myself a rich man to make my dollars all come true so my pretty ass could stay unemployed and still live decent.

I mean what else would I need?

I LOVE this answer :D

DonniDarkness
05-20-2010, 06:28 AM
So picture this, if you will: After months or even years of hard work on your feminine side, you have achieved your femininity goals. What is the one thing you want to do once you've achieved this? Don't take this question seriously - it's supposed to exercise your imagination and incite a positive response!

Seduce my wife!

Jorja
05-20-2010, 08:32 AM
I would do what I am doing now. Living the life and loving it!!!!