PDA

View Full Version : does anyone else do this when they shop

laceyjessica
05-19-2010, 02:52 PM
The past two days I have taken a half day of vacation to go shopping. Lately when I shop I wear girl jeans, bra, panties, garter, hose, heels, blouse and a slip and cover the blouse with my mens sweatshirt. I dont do the makeup or wig, just not that experienced at it to go shopping for a few hours. I love the feeling about being dressed and going shopping and I guess I hope people just notice my mens sweatshirt and dont bother wondering why I am wearing womans clothes. Does this mean I am testing the waters for better things to come, just want to know if anyone else does this?

Nicole Erin
05-19-2010, 02:55 PM
Testing the waters.
Seems that hose and garters under jeans would be a bit of hassle though.

I wear femme stuff all the time but no longer bother with pesky bra, hose, OK I do wear undies...

carolinewalker_2000
05-19-2010, 03:04 PM
I usually shop for girly clothes wearing male drag. However, I always try and wear my corset underneath as this is the only way I can be sure that skirts - in particular - will fit. I select the clothes I want to try on and go to the male changing rooms to see whether they fir and look right. I have never had any hassle, alothough it is obvious that it is female clothing that I am trying on.

tricia_uktv
05-19-2010, 05:29 PM
Yes, I used to. Its called going out underdressed and helps develops confidence to go out fully dressed. It works! Try dabbing on some perfume next time - and I mean it.

michellebesweet
05-19-2010, 05:50 PM
Sorry, It is "All the Way" or "No Way" for this girl. I only shop all girl or all boy. I have never mixed the two on the outside. I still wear bra, panties, and hose under my man clothes, but never a mixer like you are doing. I really think that sends a strange message. One that makes a person think that you can't make up your mind to me a woman or a man. No disrespect girl, but you need to pick a side, hehe.

Tora
05-19-2010, 08:23 PM
Underdressed shopping. Bra, panties, pantyhose, and short fullslip, under boy slacks and a DRESS shirt. Veronicia, forms, heels ect in a shopping bag.

The wig and makeup, is nice, but may get in the way.

Sallee
05-19-2010, 08:27 PM
for me its either all the way or no way. I will shop in either mode but I don't generally under dress but I have. I would just prefer to be fully dressed or not
Most shops don't care how your dressed as long as you are and you have money and spend it

LIKETODRESS2
05-19-2010, 08:28 PM
Usally its gilrs jeans panties as it the only underware i own and a just a regular top ONe day i would like to get up te nerver to wear a tank top cami under a sweartshirt

Diane Elizabeth
05-19-2010, 08:50 PM
For me I only have girls jeans. I am usually dressed androgenous when shopping. thats because I just got off work.

Stephenie S
05-19-2010, 08:57 PM
when I shop I wear girl jeans, bra, panties, garter, hose, heels, blouse and a slip. I dont do the makeup or wig. I love the feeling about being dressed and going shopping and I guess I hope people just notice my men's sweatshirt and dont bother wondering why I am wearing womans clothes. Does this mean I am testing the waters for better things to come, just want to know if anyone else does this?

Yes, others do this. But why, I don't know.

Garters, hose, heels and slip? With jeans and a sweatshirt? Please try to remember that REAL women don't dress like this. So if your goal is to feel like a woman, or to experience what it feels like to go shopping dressed as a woman, this aint it. This outfit is far too contrived and far to UNCOMFORTABLE sounding to be anything that a woman would wear to actually GO shopping.

We usually go for comfort and something we can get off and on easily and quickly so that we don't waste too much time in the dressing room.

Try toning it down a bit.

And, BTW, people do notice. It's just that they don't care.

Stephie

erickka
05-20-2010, 06:13 AM
I wear panties and hose under my jeans every day, but every once in a while I had an opportunity to shop when dressed all the way. It does make it much more fun that way.

Loni
05-20-2010, 06:50 AM
only jeans i put on anymore are skinny jeans, i would love to shop infem...but i need a LOT of work to make it that far.:eek:

till then in drab, but most of my clothing does comes from the ladies dept.

Katesback
05-20-2010, 08:23 AM
When I have taken some CDs who where basically in the closet shopping as girls they ALWAYS finish the event saying "I will never shop as a boy again!"

I remember the days of buying things without trying them on because I was afraid. Now days that is just a memory.

How about you trying shopping as a girl? I guarantee you will never go the other way!

Katie

MissKara
05-20-2010, 08:23 AM
I do that usually, except I usually wear a mens jumper over my shirt and skirt or pants....

I did something pretty cool today though: I went out and served someone some court documents with nailpolish on, wearing a womens tshirt (Purple) without a jumper over the top. Then I had to go to the police station and get a aferdavid signed.... I have to say, the police handled it well :)

Lots of Love,
Miss Kara

Jenny Doolittle
05-20-2010, 08:31 AM
I think you just have a little bit of fear how others will think of you, but yet you love the feeling of silks and satins under you outer clothes.

My advice is to just go slow, Shop at botiques that are exclusively woman's shops and open up a little to the S/A's. They are their for you, and they will help you feel it is ok to dress totally as the girl you are inside.

I give you a year and you will be out totally and enjoying every minute.

Good Luck

laceyjessica
05-20-2010, 11:29 AM
thanks for all the responses i really appreciate it. I do think I am scared but i keep telling myself just add the wig a little makeup and loose the sweatshirt and I will present as a woman.I will keep plugging away and keep everyone updated. I really appreciate it, I am trying

ellenwannabe
05-20-2010, 12:11 PM
we wear what we feel most comfortable in and that's basically female clothing - I wear female clothes every day and just stay away from the 'too girly' things - my short shorts are probably the most girly thing I wear and my female jeans cover my pantyhose in the cooler weather but I love them and always know they're there - enjoy - Ellen

laceyjessica
05-20-2010, 01:12 PM
not that i wasnt totally hookedefore, but when I had my makeover and photoshoot with Amanda Richards in November i just can get over how I can pass, ever since then I have been pushing it ever so little to get out there as Jessica

Lexine
05-20-2010, 03:20 PM
I haven't underdressed before, just primarily because I'm quite polar when it comes to dressing up. Though this gave me an idea...

joan47
05-21-2010, 06:09 AM
For the past 2 years I have only wornwomens clothes when in drab. I waer size 9 low rise junior streatch jeans, panties, padded wonderbra (size 38B) and T. If you wear a T with writing on it it sort of hides your padded boobs.. I also have thin arched waxed eyebrows, shaved arms, and long arylic nails (I get themdone every two weeks along with eyebrows) . Light make-up, eyebrow pencil, mascara, eye shadow, light foundation and lip gloss.. Of course I go out in full drag several times a month,however, I feel feminine and don't really care of people look at me in drab and think I am feminine or a sissy.. My wife isok with it howver she won't let me get both ears pierced, one is ok...maybe I should get one pierced and go from there..

crossdrezzer1
05-22-2010, 06:33 AM
I wear girl jeans when shopping at all womens chain stores like fashion bug or dress barn,,its their product so they must know,,,anyways i wear a bra with my silicones,,panties and have also wore garter thigh highs under and a boys shirt and a boys sweat shirt or coat to hide the chest bumps,,if i feel good in the store and get a good vibe i remove the coat and shop like no ones bussiness

ShevanAZ
06-20-2010, 01:22 PM
I went shopping for heels and I think it helped with my confidence to have a french mani/pedi :) The sales lady noticed but never said anything...