PDA

View Full Version : Emily Ann gone wild_Night 3

Emily Ann Brown
08-20-2005, 12:02 AM
I will post a full account with photos (which I just sized correctly) tomorrow. Home computer just won't stay online lone. But YES !!!!!! I was back out again, and I might have a surprise or two. But here's a pic of me ready to leave. Till tomorrow....

Christina
08-20-2005, 12:03 AM
Very nice Emily. Hope you have a good time out!

Mx Justina
08-20-2005, 02:02 AM
I will post a full account with photos (which I just sized correctly) tomorrow. Home computer just won't stay online lone. But YES !!!!!! I was back out again, and I might have a surprise or two. But here's a pic of me ready to leave. Till tomorrow....

By all means DO range far away from the closet...but have a strong self-protective sense as you go out and about.

I've move about in NYC at night (en femme and unisex)...but I'm very handy person with martial arts and self defense techniques also (2nd nature to me).

J.

cosmolovesph
08-20-2005, 08:48 AM
Looking forward to your story/account of the evening.

Emily Ann Brown
08-20-2005, 09:37 AM
Alright, I'm finally at a computer where I can stay online long enough to finish what I start. Friday night I couldn't make up my mind what to wear. I finally went to the wife's closet and found a long sleeveless summer dress she hasn't worn in ages. It fit...and then I noticed the seem was open about 6". Remind me to speak to her about not having that sewn up for me (giggle giggle)...so I spent valuable time being a seamstress. Finally ready to go and the neighbor was out in the yard. After a while I just said tough darts and got in the car. Suddenly they went inside. I zipped out fast .

I had no supper so I decided to stop for the diet pepsi heading into town this time. Just as easy as the night before. I was relaxed and happy, so let's go to Kohl's to shop.

Karren assured me by now the place would be slow and perfect for shopping. I get in the lot....crowded. Never believe a hockey player (silly grin). Suck in a big breath of air and get out of the car. No problem in the lot. I feel natural and not uncomfortable at all. I slowed a bit so as not to have interaction with the family up ahead. I'm about 30 feet into the store, and this girl...15-16...gave me the stare. I tried not to look, but she read me big time. It was on her face. Decision time. I don't know where it came from but I kept going deeper into the store looking for a place to regroup and check out my teen.

When I dared stop to shop and sneak a peak she was no where to be seen. Breathe Emily breathe. I worked my way back to the ladies area. Total zoo. 30-40% off signs...couple said 70%. That explains the wild crowd. I settled down and tried to concentrate on shopping. Place was a wreck. I tried to not be side by side with anyone, but it was impossible. Nothing that caught my eye. A skirt finally did but the biggest they had was 8.....hahahahaha!

Then the kid's voice..."Look mommy!!" I about died. I figured I better look to see how bad it was this time. The kid was pointing....to his little brother peeking out from between dresses he was hiding behind. Breathe Emily breathe.

Staed in shopping about 25 minutes. Got fairly comfortable. I hate to shop in a crowd of crazies so I admit I was having trouble really focusing on shopping. Decided to go. outside in the lot I wished now I had parked way out instead of 2 spots from the front. I wanted a photo but it was just too many people coming and going. Then I noticed across the parking lot...PetsMart....I am relaxed enough for my sense of humor to kick in. I drove over and went in....to check for horndogs! Private joke between Karren and I. Did a smooth in and out and took a photo from the parking lot. Okay, okay....they had horndogs, but they weren't in cages (giggle giggle).

I am now totally cool and happy. I don't want to go home yet. I'm only 2 miles from where I work. Let's go get a pic of me in front of the gate I have to drive through every day to go to work. Street was busy but I didn't seem to draw too much attention. Drove around some more. I really want to go home now and take pics and talk to my 2 sisters.

Halfway home I see a Wendy's .... I am getting a little hungry soooooo I pull in to the drive thru. What voice do I use????? Darn! I finally decided on just speaking softer. Pull around the corner to pay. "Thank you ma'am". He's not too good a looker, thanks but no kiss. I need a photo though. After I get my bag (no read issues there) I pray for success and pop a quick pic. Surprised the guy at the window I could tell. Munched fries all the way home singing.

What did I learn tonight? I can survive being read. I have to stay calm and loose my paranoia somehow. It goes with dressing I guess. Most people are too busy to notice me if I look close to passing and keep doing normal stuff.
And stay away from teenage girls!!!!( Wive had already warned me about when we got married....giggle giggle).

Guess what...I picked up the wrong disk. Phooey!!! Photos will be up today for sure. I guess I have to go back home and get them. Emily is safely back in the box...except for the stockings I decided to keep on a bit longer. It's getting hard to go back to drab.

Love all my sisters !!!
Emily Ann

Karren H
08-20-2005, 09:38 AM
Nooooooo I've created a monster!!!!! Hehehehe Your having way to much fun, girl! Won't be able to turn it off when the wife comes home! And your new photos are fantastic!! Especially the one at Wendy's. How is it that I got read last time at Wendy's and you didn't!!! Guess a pretty girl in a 4x4 pickup stands out a little more than a pretty girl in a Jag....Hmmmmm .... must have been looking at the Jag!!! LOL Can I borrow the Jag????

New plan!! Instead of Indiana, I'll meet you haflway, we both drive there enfem! Somewhere around Blacksburg!! Gobble Gobble!! Go to the the football game, heard they had horndogs there, and maybe the turkey dance after?? Giggle

Luv
Karren

Emily Ann Brown
08-20-2005, 10:34 AM
That poor kid at Wendy's is still asking "Why did she take that picture of me???"

I have an answer to your question about why you are being read at Wendy's and not me but modesty prevents me from going in to it publicly (giggle giggle). Love ya sis !!!

Emily Ann

JoannaDees
08-20-2005, 10:51 AM
Very enjoyable account or you shopping trip Emily. I know how you felt ... and I bet you feel great now!!!

Joanna

Lisa Marie
08-20-2005, 12:26 PM
Sounds like you had fun but I dont think I would ever go out with crowds of people I have a bad enough time trying for shop for girls stuff in male mode. I wouldnt worry about what other people say about me if I know i can pass. I try to go shopping when theres not wall to wall people out. Glad you had fun Angie :)

Rachel Morley
08-20-2005, 12:56 PM
Hi Emily,

Great post! I enjoyed it very much and I totally relate to a lot of the things you mention. I've just started to go out and I too have a little bit of paranoia about how people around me are perceiving me. I remember of a time in a Baja Fresh Mexican take out when the girl behind the counter looked me straight in the face with what I thought was a look of curiosity. I totally froze for a second.

When you said that the 16 year old read you, do you think that she definitely knew you were a guy, or do you think she as just noticing a tall woman with lots of make up on? (assuming you are tall and had lots of make up on that is)

Anyway, it's good that you survived it. If I ever have a "16 year old girl moment" I'll be thinking of you :)

Mx Justina
08-20-2005, 12:58 PM
Time periods, and locales frequented by congregating juveniles are a risk, until you learn how to blend in publicly... End of school day is an example.

I commend you on your detailed, diary-like recounting.

J.

Karren H
08-20-2005, 01:11 PM
We must have had the same clerk at Wendy's, Emily!!! But mine was in Wheeling WV. Read me when I handed him my money and his month dropped. Stuttered as he gave me my change! I started laughting and as I drove away I heard him yell "Roy, Roy, come look at this"!!! Probably ruined him for life!! GRIN!!! Hmmmmm, Or maybe he was talking about my pickup??? Has nice wheels!!! Grrrrrrrrr Hate when that happends!! In WV trucks are nicer than the women!!! hehehe

Karren

Emily Ann Brown
08-20-2005, 01:12 PM
Angel,

Well, I am 6 feet tall and had on makeup (what's a lot?), but I'd bet a paycheck it was a read......she has this look of "Oh my gosh !" in her eyes that just gave me chills. My first thought was the door is only 30 feet behind me. But somehow I instinctively knew to go deep in the store and regain my cool.

Emily Ann

Rachel Morley
08-20-2005, 01:38 PM
Angel,

Well, I am 6 feet tall and had on makeup (what's a lot?), but I'd bet a paycheck it was a read......she has this look of "Oh my gosh !" in her eyes that just gave me chills. My first thought was the door is only 30 feet behind me. But somehow I instinctively knew to go deep in the store and regain my cool.

Emily Ann

Wow! that takes courage. By a lot of make up I was referring to whether you had a lot of pan stick on to cover up any beard shadow or not. My wife has a GG girl friend who is 6ft 2ins and she gets stares all the time. But if you say it definitely was a "read" then I believe you :) I admire your courage Emily.

Emily Ann Brown
08-20-2005, 02:55 PM
Angel,

Here's where all you girls quit talking to me.....no pan makeup. I don't have that "beard thing" you refer too. Light foundation to even my color up, blush, and a bit of powder on the shiny parts. The eyes are made up yes, the lips are color and outliner.

Emily Ann

Karren H
08-20-2005, 02:56 PM
Way to go Emily!!! This will give us something to chat about for months!!! Or are you planning on going out sooner than that?? Why didn't you open a Kohl's charge in Emilys name while you were there?? Been a good time!!! LOL

Luv
Karren

Emily Ann Brown
08-20-2005, 03:08 PM
Photos of last evening !!!

Julie
08-20-2005, 03:18 PM
Hmmmmmm.... Signs of addiction? :think: Methinks yes! Karen created a monster alright!

https://home.comcast.net/~julimarie/images/animations/girlwink.gif
As I look into my crystal ball I see more of this type of behavior, more shopping trips, closet space crisis, shoe and clothes collection requiring a professional organizer or maybe a general contractor to build a home addition.

Glad you had so much fun and I'm anxiously awating those pics, especially that kid at Wendy's. Heard he's in counseling now and Dave Thomas has been seen shaking his head in talks with St. Peter.

cosmolovesph
08-20-2005, 03:32 PM
Way to go Emily and thanks for the pics too!

Billijo49504
08-20-2005, 04:48 PM
Looks like you had a fantastic time. Kinda fun to wonder if you were outed.
My first wife was 6'3", and she used to get a lot of looks. If you notice, tall GG ladies have long legs, and are still short from waist to shoulders. Where CD ladies are longer from waist to shoulders. Just something I noticed people watching.

Mx Justina
08-20-2005, 07:04 PM
Emily, your photos back-up your detailed outing accounts...which in turn make your accounting more instructive, for those looking to venture out enfemme.

You mentioned you were 6 feet tall(1.83 meters)...I'm thinking that there likely should be sufficient tall/large women's clothing designs that can create the visual impression/illusion of being 5 ft. 9 in. in combination with low-heeled pumps or flats.

You mentioned that you did not have a noticeable beard shadow...that is definatley an asset. If you can effectively soften your voice, and train yourself to naturally stand, and move in a relaxed non masculine manner...you would be headed in the right direction regarding blending in public.

J.

Karren H
08-21-2005, 09:25 AM
Emily wanted me to upload these photos of her. She is having PC problems!! Appearently our twinship even involves bad storms and power outages!! My power just came on so....

Dont know who looks more supprised, EA or the Wendy's boy!!! Hehehe

Karren

Holly
08-21-2005, 10:32 AM
Emily Ann,

You go, girl! Sounds and LOOKS like you had a great time. Thanks for sharing your experiences with all of us. Next time dinner and a show?

Natalie x
08-21-2005, 12:20 PM
Emily, you look terrific, and the happiness shows in your eyes. It's like a religious experience, we are changed forever. :love:

Emily Ann Brown
08-21-2005, 12:53 PM
Holly,

Karren was wanting me to do a movie this time, but I had reservations.....not any more! I would love to have someone to go eat with and try that also. Any Carolina girls need a dinner companion???

Emily Ann

Karren H
08-21-2005, 02:03 PM
I could relocate!!! hehehe

Ohhhh and Darla, I'm sure would love to move from California to NC!!! She's soooo bored out there with the sun and all!!! I contact the moving company and get them going on the paper work!!!

LOL
Karren

Karren H
08-21-2005, 03:05 PM
Emily,

I've been thinking, it was the truck that the Wendy's boy was looking at. I'm attaching a photo of the truck, oh and me. It was also a great day out!! Any day out is a great day!!! Ohhh, and it was in the light!!! Your next big day out has to be in the day time!!!! Hehehe Keeps getting better and better!!

Luv
Karren

Mx Justina
08-21-2005, 03:36 PM
Emily,

I've been thinking, it was the truck that the Wendy's boy was looking at. I'm attaching a photo of the truck, oh and me. It was also a great day out!! Any day out is a great day!!! Ohhh, and it was in the light!!! Your next big day out has to be in the day time!!!! Hehehe Keeps getting better and better!!

Luv
Karren

Perhaps if daytime outing...substitute the P.U. truck with a nice ubiquitous suburban minivan...maybe even with a couple of dummy kids strapped in the back seats...(sort of vehicle type to gender association)

J.

Phoebe Reece
08-21-2005, 03:40 PM
Emily,

Love the photos! By all accounts you had a great time out. Don't worry about getting read, it happens to me all the time. It's never resulted in a problem though. Just give the person who seems perplexed by your appearance a smile.

Emily Ann Brown
08-21-2005, 03:43 PM
Karren,

For the benefit of all my sisters I will repeat....
"Nice truck, who's the broad?"

Emily Ann

Karren H
08-21-2005, 05:02 PM
Perhaps if daytime outing...substitute the P.U. truck with a nice ubiquitous suburban minivan...maybe even with a couple of dummy kids strapped in the back seats...(sort of vehicle type to gender association)

J.

Justina,

I did borrow the wife's minivan for an outing outing. Felt so Soccer Momish!!! It's a different feeling!! Like I could explode with rage at any second and shread the first umpire or official in black and white stripes!!! Grrrrrrrr Needed anger management after that!! Kind of counter acts the release of dressing!!! Needed on of those "CD On Board" signs in the window!! Might help!! But the blow up kids sounds cool!! Or was that blowing up the kids??? I get confused!!! Hehehehe

Karren

Mx Justina
08-21-2005, 06:51 PM
Justina,

I did borrow the wife's minivan for an outing outing. Felt so Soccer Momish!!! It's a different feeling!! Like I could explode with rage at any second and shread the first umpire or official in black and white stripes!!! Grrrrrrrr Needed anger management after that!! Kind of counter acts the release of dressing!!! Needed on of those "CD On Board" signs in the window!! Might help!! But the blow up kids sounds cool!! Or was that blowing up the kids??? I get confused!!! Hehehehe

Karren

"CD On Board"... Haven't ever seen one, but sound like a nifty marketting idea for some Chinese Communist enterprising capitalist (and sold thru Walmart of course)... Maybe different kinds of "CD On Board" designs, depending on what the CD identifies with.

J.

Karren H
08-21-2005, 10:10 PM
"CD On Board"... Haven't ever seen one, but sound like a nifty marketting idea for some Chinese Communist enterprising capitalist (and sold thru Walmart of course)... Maybe different kinds of "CD On Board" designs, depending on what the CD identifies with.

J.

I got it!!! It could have one of those wheels like in the greeting cards!!! Instead of birthdays it could have all the TG variants listed!!! We will have to think about the symbols, that could be the complicated part!! WOW We are going to make a fortune!! Shhhh And don't tell Emily, she'll try to horn in!!!! It is her thread and all!! hehehe :)

Karren

Mx Justina
08-21-2005, 10:52 PM
I got it!!! It could have one of those wheels like in the greeting cards!!! Instead of birthdays it could have all the TG variants listed!!! We will have to think about the symbols, that could be the complicated part!! WOW We are going to make a fortune!! Shhhh And don't tell Emily, she'll try to horn in!!!! It is her thread and all!! hehehe :)

Karren

Yup!!... It's her thread, but she's developing CD-confidence at such a fast rate that pretty soon she'll be hogging other posters' threads!...

J.

Emily Ann Brown
08-22-2005, 07:24 AM
Hey you two...I heard that !!!!! And I resemble those remarks >

Emily Ann