PDA

View Full Version : T Travel

halfman_halfamazing
05-20-2010, 11:58 AM
I'm pretty sure I'm a little late for this but..
How do you travel with t?
I'm leaving in 24 hours but if its not too late to take it let me know.
If it is too late not to worry. I already prepared myself for going without it.
I didn't look it up in case it was too much of a hassle =/ but if it isn't and it can board with me that's be great.

Kieron Andrew
05-20-2010, 12:01 PM
I'm pretty sure I'm a little late for this but..
How do you travel with t?
I'm leaving in 24 hours but if its not too late to take it let me know.
If it is too late not to worry. I already prepared myself for going without it.
I didn't look it up in case it was too much of a hassle =/ but if it isn't and it can board with me that's be great.
I take it you are flying, you should be able to just pack it in your luggage, i would personally take it in my hand luggage in a plastic food bag so that if they need to check it over then can, without opening cases

Ze
05-20-2010, 12:27 PM
I'd also suggest you take it with you as a carry-on, if possible. If your luggage gets lost, you don't want to have to miss a dose until they find it. :)

Edit: Wait...maybe "hand luggage" is the same as "carry-on." Pfft...Brits...

Kieron Andrew
05-20-2010, 12:30 PM
Edit: Wait...maybe "hand luggage" is the same as "carry-on." Pfft...Brits...:doh: :slap: :kickbutt:

Ze
05-20-2010, 12:52 PM
:doh: :slap: :kickbutt:

Not attempting to derail Ron's thread at all, but wuv you, Unkie. :battingeyelashes:

halfman_halfamazing
05-20-2010, 04:21 PM
hey hey hey! no fighting in my threads!... :slap:
now i just looked up the issue and its reccomended that i take the prescription with me.
do i even have that?
and what do i do about the name on it?

4serrus
05-20-2010, 07:21 PM
just make sure it's in a 3oz bottle and marked as medical supplies, you can probably get a copy of your perscription from your doctor or pharmacist.