PDA

View Full Version : sprung

Sandy
08-20-2005, 02:32 AM
today my darling wife told my daughter my ebay identity.hey mum why did you buy a wig,a bra and other rubbish. fifty years of secrecy and im outed by my own wife to my own daughter go figure

heathr1
08-20-2005, 02:34 AM
Has she said anything?

Sandy
08-20-2005, 02:38 AM
not yet but to my wifes credit we are working through excuses. change of sex parties etc. howevwr im a cooked goose but life goes on (not for much longer at my age) hey were all dead a long time

Emily Ann Brown
08-20-2005, 10:28 AM
Sounds like your wife knows and has supported you. That's something to be grateful for. And maybe your daughter will see that her dad is still her dad. Plenty of time to go gloomy after the worst hits...and it usually doesn't.

Emily Ann

Holly
08-20-2005, 11:26 AM
Sandy, this may not be the end of the world. This happened to me a few weeks ago with my own daughter... Click here. What worked for me was going directly to her and being open and forthright. Now, we've never been closer! My greatest hope is that it will be the same you and your daughter as well.

LaceLuvr's GG
08-20-2005, 08:09 PM
Take this as an open oppertunity to go to your daughter first. Talk to her.. I'm sure if she loves you she will support you. She may go thru the typical GG reaction at first.. but she'll be ok. Just communicate with her.. hopefully everything works out for you.

Melissa Ryan
08-20-2005, 08:13 PM
Good luck!!! Dont forget, we are all here if and when you need!

.....Melissa.........

Melissa Ryan
08-20-2005, 08:24 PM
And you never know, we might have already met on ebay. You sound a little like someone we met recently. Melissa and Lyn.

Sandy
08-20-2005, 11:55 PM
i don't know but you sound nice stay in contact. my ebay store was crossdress via clarance. the crossdress brought me undone