PDA

View Full Version : No dressing for the near future.

Alice Torn
05-21-2010, 10:47 AM
Well, i am finally hitting the road, leaving my big private apartment behind, driving to northern Illinois, to stay at my dad's place. No dressing at all there, for me! I suspect he and my brothers have fetish issues, too, but, my brothers are now in prison, and they can't dress now either! Unless my dad dies soon, or i can get a small apartment, , or i can stay at a motel sometimes, no dressing for me. I hope to fish, bicycle, walk, read , help my dad. I'll go to libraries to use the web. Life changes, the world changes, we have to make changes at times.

Elle1946
05-21-2010, 11:10 AM
Just as they (whoever they are) JUST HANG IN THERE!! Good luck on your visit.

Nicole Erin
05-21-2010, 12:56 PM
Louise, I know how it is having a pain in the ass for a father. I think yours might be worse than mine,

I am wondering though why you have to be the one to [-]put up with his crap[/-] help him out with stuff?

I know several times you have mentioned him and not in a good light.

I have a younger sister and if came to our dad, she would be the one taking up that burden, I couldn't deal with it

Sheila
05-21-2010, 01:15 PM
Louise I will be thinking about you and sent you positive vibes :hugs:

Tina B.
05-21-2010, 05:48 PM
Louise, you are being the good daughter, make the most of your time while you are with him. we will watch for your post from the library. I hope you find some time for yourself.
Tina B.

Missy Tanya
05-22-2010, 12:06 AM
Heck Louise, maybe your dad's getting forget-full, I know I am!!! You could just go as his long lost daughter and convince him that you are his daughter. Hell you look like some of his kin, right???

Hope you get some alone time, Louise might get grump if she doesn't get out every once and awhile.

Good Luck, Tanya

kymmieLorain
05-22-2010, 12:09 AM
My oldest has moved back in for a while so no dressing for a while, for me too.

Kymmie

Sarah Doepner
05-22-2010, 12:53 AM
Louise,
Drive safely and be patient. You have enough experience now to know that the only thing you can count on is change and before long you will be able to change back into some girly stuff and get that great smile back on your face. Until that happens, I really don't see too much wrong with fishing, walking, reading and maybe even helping Dad.
Think of us and we will be thinking of you.

ReineD
05-22-2010, 01:19 AM
Louise, I wish you well. I think it is wonderful that you can be there for your father, even though I know you weren't looking forward to this. Please do continue to check in here and let us know how you are doing. :hugs:

Hopefully you'll find ways to dress so that you can keep your sanity! :)

Oh, and you'll be in a new area ... you might just meet that someone special who has eluded you so far? :hugs:

Alice Torn
05-24-2010, 11:54 AM
Here i am in Sheridan Wyoming library. A nice town, compared to Tacoma Wash. and Rockford Illinois. Thanks for all the replies, and encouragement. Kiving with my father will not be easy, and never has been. I go to being a 16 year old again, in his eyes. It has been a living hell for me, all my life, as he never really wanted sons, and still resents that i was born, yet, demands almost worship, and obedience! This could kill me, and push me over the edge. This family was utterly dysfunctional, and didn't know what healthy love, or relationships were. Some families are shot through with curses, it seems. I have to forgive and forbear, and control my self, and realize he is a victim of religious, and cultural dyzfunction, too. None of my siblings has a SO, either. None of us had the capacity to be close to another person- all loners. I suffer from lifetime depression, and manic-depressive, too, which doesn't help staying with a manipulative, emotionally , mentally abusive father. No wonder both my brothers are in prison! Life is not fair. It When God commanded to honor our parents, I hope He realized there would be hardship cases, extreme cases, parental torture, and crazymaking. I never wanted to be a parent, neither did my sister, because of the hell we were brought up around. I wouldn't want to bring a kid into this cruel world. I will keep praying, and meditating, and reading , to be sane, and try to love my dad, in spite of the sickness he has, and I have, and somehow have boundries. Thanks.

Sheila
05-24-2010, 11:56 AM
just know we are here and supporting you albeit through the airways Louise :hugs: