PDA

View Full Version : Oh What a Feeling!!

Sarasometimes
05-22-2010, 08:15 AM
As many of you know I love going to salons for hairstyling and nails... well tuesday I went to one of the salons that I go to routinely and it was just a fantastic appointment and I am trying to figure out why.
I had my hair set on rollers as usual and spent about the same amount of time under the dryer reading women's and fashion magazines (It is nice to know what our SO's are being told about the male gender). The only difference was who did my hair. My two regular stylists were unavailable so I tried Raven, whom I had chatted with on occasion about shoes and such.
I wore a minidress (I have worn this before) and hose, my make was as usual although my mascara went on easier than most times.
She treated me similarly as the others and our girl talk was about travel and little bit of fashion, shoes again. The only thing that jumped out at me was when she shared a personal family problem (minor and a fine topic for the salon environment; she used to work for her sister and how that didn't work out). I gave her some insight and she said she hadn't thought of that. Now this little exchange probably wouldn't have happened if I was enhomme so I wonder if this is the thing that made it all special.
Work has been nuts of late and I didn't think about it once! I was totally in Sara mode and I would love to know why and how I can reproduce those feelings. Any thoughts?

Phyliss
05-22-2010, 08:30 AM
Sometimes the moon is in the right phase, biorythyms are on a special high plane, and the tide is perfect. It's times like this that "all is well".

Difficult to reproduce on demand. I've had those days when I truly believe I had the SADIM ( Midas spelled backwards) touch and everything I handle turns to something other than gold. Then there are those very few rare moments when "IT all comes together"

I'm finding that the more I do this, the less rare those moments are.