PDA

View Full Version : The good and the bad

StaceyJane
05-22-2010, 02:36 PM
The good news is I'm leaving tomorrow to spend three weeks with my daughter's family in Hawaii. I'm really looking forward to this. I've got two daughters and six grandkids there.

The bad news is I'm having to be a guy for the three weeks. My daughters know about Stacey and are okay with her but I don't want to create any uncomfortable situations.

So it's time to take the toenail polish off. :( I've had pink toes since March.

And I had to dig out my guy underwear. :( I've been in the 24/7 pantie club since January.

Well I'm still shaving my legs now matter what. I can't imagine having hairy legs again.

And off course I've had laser on my arms so they should stay nice and smooth. :)

And finally when I get back my wife will be away so I get to be Stacey all the time for a while. :)

Midnight Skye
05-22-2010, 02:49 PM
Hop you have fun in Hawaii, though no girlyness is a total downer. I consider myself transgendered and want to go full time... and I had to go a freaking week without presenting as my normal female self. We had to watch our sick granddaughter for a week straight. Just make sure to bring some things for night-time so you don't go stir-crazy!

Kate Simmons
05-22-2010, 02:49 PM
It could be worse. We could be forced to be girls all the time. Ask any GG.:)

pamela_a
05-22-2010, 02:51 PM
Stacey, guy underwear? Really? Who's gonna look?

Seriously though, how would just "dialing back" Stacy instead of being completely "him" work? I lived the androgenous look for years before I transitioned and IMO it's a whole lot easier than trying to go back to being "him".

:hugs:

Andrea's Lynne
05-22-2010, 03:09 PM
Time with family....ALL GOOD!

I say keep the panties, keep shaving the legs, arms already there....maybe some clear coat on your toes just to help keep the "girl within" happy!

Have fun!

docrobbysherry
05-22-2010, 04:35 PM
But, not to worry, Stacey! I WON'T post any pics here of myself!:eek:

Sounds like some good times for u! And, AFTER your trip, maybe some BETTER TIMES!?:D

Rachel Morley
05-22-2010, 05:14 PM
On no! ..... having to remove all those girly clues (including no panties! OMG! :eek:) and also go back to full-on guy mode is gonna be a real bummer :sad::sad: ! (I've been there myself a couple of times when I visited my parents in the UK) .... try not to let it disappoint you too much or detract from your Hawaii vacation too much. :)

EnglishRose
05-22-2010, 05:24 PM
Stacey, guy underwear? Really? Who's gonna look?

Right. I can't imagine going back. Why do it? :) Just wear a tight enough belt if you're worried about people seeing.