PDA

View Full Version : Surreal Life (VH1) - CDing

JamieDP
08-20-2005, 09:26 AM
I just saw a clip for surreal life, I think the episode is this Thursday or was just last thursday. I am not a regular watcher, but saw the comercial where Jose Canseco is sporting a lovely set of lingerie borrowed from one of the girls.

I wonder if he's ever worn a nice frilly pair of panties under the baseball uniform ever. lol

Here's a link to the quick blurb, can't find any pictures though.
http://www.vh1.com/shows/dyn/the_surreal_life_5/92339/episode_about.jhtml

jo_ann
08-20-2005, 03:34 PM
yeah! I was doing my text searches on tivo, and for the heck of it I searched for "crossdresser" and surreal life came up.. It said "crossdressing motobikers" or something.. If it's any good I'll post a video of it.

jo_ann
08-23-2005, 07:56 PM
Ok, watched it.. sucked (*deleted from TIVO*). I've seen more crossdressing on ABC family channel watching "boy meets world". jose conseco puts on a bra/panties, tatoo dude just wears panties (that's crossdressing?) I did like conseco's comment as he's applying some lip gloss for the taste (is there anything wrong with this? why can't guys wear colored lip stuff?)

HTGurl GG
08-23-2005, 07:58 PM
Ok, watched it.. sucked (*deleted from TIVO*). I've seen more crossdressing on ABC family channel watching "boy meets world". jose conseco puts on a bra/panties, tatoo dude just wears panties (that's crossdressing?) I did like conseco's comment as he's applying some lip gloss for the taste (is there anything wrong with this? why can't guys wear colored lip stuff?)

Holly and I saw it too. As you said, sucked and really a stupid show!

What a waste of an hour.

ME

Holly
08-23-2005, 08:21 PM
Holly and I saw it too. As you said, sucked and really a stupid show!

What a waste of an hour.

MEBut I DO like the taste of lipgloss! :D

JamieDP
08-24-2005, 08:34 AM
I missed it, but thanks for letting me know not to waste my time.